你说得对
You’re right.
趁它睡觉时偷袭不够刺♥激♥
It’s not very sporting to kill it while it’s asleep.
我们叫醒它然后再杀了它
Let’s wake it up and then kill it.
我先上 孩子跟我走
I shall go first, and I shall take the boy.
什么 不 孩子不能跟你走
What are you…? No! You’re not gonna take the boy.
-为什么 -因为他还是个孩子
– Why not? – Because he’s a boy!
拉里 每个人生命中
Larry, there comes a time in every man’s life…
都必须经历屠龙的那刻
when he must slay his own dragon.
这个孩子不行
Not this kid, all right?
他还没写完
He still hasn’t finished
犹太成人礼里的感谢卡
all his thank-you notes from his bar mitzvah.
那只是个比喻
Anyway, that’s just an expression.
我的故乡不是这样的
Not where I come from.
他现在不会去屠龙
He’s not gonna slay his dragon right now.
我们绕过它
We’re gonna go around it.
现在就绕 不然要失去信♥号♥♥了
We’re gonna go around now, or else we’re gonna lose the signal.
来吧
Come on.
贝庞
liepwop.
庞培
Pompeii!
贝庞 你确定念的是对的吗 朋友
liepwop. Are you sure you’re reading that right, pal?
庞培
Pompeii!
“庞培”
“Pompeii.”
“不要问你的国家能为你做什么”
“Ask not what your country can do for you…
“问问你能为你的国家做什么”
“Ask what you can do for your country.”
又来了
There it goes again!
匈奴王 嘘
Attila! Shh!
-泰迪 -冲啊
– Teddy! – Charge!
太棒了
Fantastic!
它醒了
It’s awake!
现在我们可以杀它了
Now we can kill it!

Dad!
尼基
Nicky!
我去救那个男孩
I’ll get the boy!
-以前玩过剑吗 -在魔兽世界里玩过
– Ever used a blade? – Only in World of Warcraft!
你看着学吧
You’re about to learn.
“我们唯一的恐惧就是恐惧本身”
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!”
“布朗 干得不错”
“Doing a heck of a job, Brownie.”
你后面
Behind you!
闪开
Duck!
最后的战役 好基友
Last roundup, kemosabe!
是时候乱涂烧烤酱了
Time to slap on the barbecue sauce, boy!
什么
Huh? What?
不 不 你不能这样
No, no! You wouldn’t!
他别无选择
He must!
安全
Clear!
我们对今天发生的一切绝口不提
We must never speak of what happened here today.
拜托 有这必要吗
Come on! That wasn’t necessary!
火都灭了呀
It’s out!
原来这些东西确实能救命
These things really do save lives.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧 亲爱的
Are you all right, my dear?
-你还好吗 -没事 谢谢
– You okay? – Yeah, thanks.
你刚才很勇敢 阁下
You fought bravely, sire.
我保证 总有一天
One day, I promise you,
我们会在胜利的酒杯中饮龙血
we shall drink dragon’s blood from the victor’s cup.
我喝苏打水或水就可以了
I’m good with just, like, soda or water, too.
但我很喜欢刚才的活动
But I like the energy we got going.
从现在起 你必须选择自己的道路
From now on, you must choose your own path.
不要被别人左右
And let no man tell you otherwise.
应该让拉里知道我们没事
We better let Larry know we’re okay.
转身
Turn around.
拉里肯定在担心我们
Larry’s probably worried about us.
现在我们要怎么找他们
How are we going to find them now?
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
情况恐怕恶化了
I fear we’ve turned a corner.
孩子 我正在慢慢变回蜡像
I’m becoming wax again, son.
好吧 等一下再找他们
All right. We’ll look for them later.
我们得马上去埃及
We got to get to Egypt now.
等等 不找杰德和奥克塔维厄斯了吗
Wait, shouldn’t we keep looking for Jed and Octavius?
尼克说得对
Nick is right.
真正的骑士绝不逃避责任
A true knight never shirks his duties.
如果再不去埃及 我们谁也救不了
If we don’t get to Egypt soon we’re not gonna save anybody.
爸比说 “留下”
Dada say, “Stay!”
留下
Stay!
爸比说拉不吃
Dada say Laaa no eat.
留下 拉
Stay, Laaa!
到了
This is it.
也许我应该陪你进去
Perhaps I should accompany you in.
不 我想我们应该就此分别
No, I think we got it from here.
-真的吗 -是 我们搞得定
– Really? Yeah. No, we’re good.
好吧
Right. Well…
朋友们
friends…
拉里
Larry…
魔法金碑的小丑脸守护者
clown-faced keeper of the magic Tablet…
我永远不会忘记你的勇敢
I shall never forget your bravery.
以及你的滑稽
Nor your jests.
再见
Bye.
我不应该说再见
I shall not say goodbye.
-我在说再见 -什么
– I am. – What?
我要说再见 我要走了 对不起
I’m gonna say goodbye. I have to go, I’m sorry.
再见
I’ll see you.
真的谢谢你
Really, man, thank you.
谢谢这一切
For everything.
我已有许多夜没见过这些墙壁了
I haven’t seen these walls for many a moon.
阿卡曼
Ahkmen?
母亲
Mother.
父亲
Father.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, my son.
我想给你介绍一下我的朋友们
I want you to meet my friends.
我是门罗卡拉
I am Merenkahre…
尼罗河的法老 太阳之子的父亲
Pharaoh of the Nile and Father to the Son of the Sun.
我是茜茜赫特
And I am Shepseheret…
九国熠熠发光的珠宝
the Glittering Jewel of the Nine Kingdoms.
我是拉里
And I am Larry.
布鲁克林守护者
Guardian of Brooklyn.
是的
Yes.
我现在实际上住在曼哈顿
I actually live in Manhattan now.
我知道 但它听起来没那么酷
I know, but it doesn’t sound as cool.
如果您能检查一下金碑
We would be very honored
我们会感到很荣幸
if you could take a look at the Tablet.
它有些不对劲
There’s something happening with it.
我们不懂为什么
We don’t understand what it is.
你在和法老说话
You are speaking with a pharaoh.
亲吻我的权杖
Kiss my staff.
我不亲可以吗
Is it okay if I don’t?
你必须表现尊敬
You will show respect.
我乃太阳神之后代
I am the descendant of Ra, the sun god.
我非常理解 也非常尊敬您
I understand that and I totally respect you.
我并不信仰太阳神 因此
I just don’t pray to Ra, so…
埃及神是唯一的真神
The Egyptian gods are the only true gods.
我们不想太狭隘
Well, we try to stay a little more open-minded.
比如萨卡加维亚 她信奉祖先的灵魂
I mean, Sacajawea, she honors her spiritual ancestors…
你崇拜的是山羊神吧 匈奴王
and you pray to some sort of goat god, Attila?
我是半爱尔兰裔半犹太裔
I’m half-lrish, half-Jewish…
是吗 我爱犹太人
You are? I love Jews!
我们拥有4万多个犹太人
We owned 40,000 of them!
-他们太可爱了 -又来了
– Such lovely people. – Here we go.
他们很开心 总拿着蜡烛歌♥唱
They were very happy, always singing with the candles.
其实他们真的不开心
Yeah. They really weren’t happy.
-真的吗 -是的 他们离开了
– Really? – No. They left.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!