Jedo!
奥克塔
Octo!
他们可能在从这儿到进气口的任何地方
They could be anywhere between here and the intake vent.
小德 你看到什么了
What do you see, Dex?
劳伦斯 他是只猴子
You know he’s a monkey, Lawrence.
他不能说话
He can’t talk.
是啊 但他能钻进去
No, but he can fit.
尼基 手♥机♥给我
Nicky… give me your phone.
-干嘛 -给小德
– Why? – For Dex.
到底怎么了我完全一头雾水
I don’t understand one thing that’s going on here.
我也是 老爸 怎么回事
Yeah. I don’t, either. Dad, what’s going on?
我好像是追踪了你的手♥机♥
I’m sort of set up to track your phone.
好像追踪了 你居然追踪我的手♥机♥
You’re sort of set up to track my phone? You track my phone?
是啊 我是你爹 我是为了保护你
Yeah, I’m your dad. I’m looking out for you.
不是 你等等
No. No. Hold up.
监视某人和保护某人
“Spying on” is not the same thing
完全是两码事
as just looking out for someone.
会还给你的 我保证
You’ll get it back, I promise.
但现在 要先放猴子背上
But right now, it’s going on the monkey’s back.
好了 小德 过来
All right. Dex, come here.
谢了
Thanks, man.
听着 我要你下去找到他们 好吗
Listen. I need you to go down there and find them, all right?
你觉得能行吗
Think you can handle it?
好孩子
Good man.
注意安全
Stay safe.
应该就是这里
I think it’s right here.
就是这里
“Right here.”
真经典
Classic.
搞笑的天赋啊
Ah, the gift of laughter.
谢谢你啊 小铃铛
Thank you, Dangly Bells.
第一个使命吗
First quest?
也不是
Uh, not exactly.
你们不是要去埃及吗
I thought you were going to Egypt.
是啊 但得先救他们
We are, but we got to do this first.
使命可不能这样对待
That’s not how a quest works.
使命只有一个 不能既是圣杯又是猴子
A quest is one thing. It’s not, like, “Holy Grail and a monkey.”
是啊 可是我的人不见了
Yeah, well, my guys are missing
而德克斯特能找到他们
and Dexter’s gonna find them.
那你们的使命是什么 黄金
What is the quest? Gold?
不老泉
Fountain of Youth?
魔法金碑
Magic Tablet.
就是阿卡拿的那东西
It’s that thing Ahk is holding.
要从他那里抢过来也不是太难啊
It shouldn’t be too hard to take it from him.
他很瘦 线条是不错
He seems well-toned and lean…
但很羸弱
but weak.
就跟从埃及小宝宝手上抢糖一样容易
It would be like taking candy from a feeble Egyptian baby.
我们没有要抢 我们要修它
No, we’re not trying to take it. We’re trying to fix it.
它出了点问题
There’s something wrong with it.
说来话长
It’s kind of complicated.
如果你别再继续努力找小猩猩
It might be less complicated
也许情况也就不那么长了
if you stopped following a chimpanzee.
它不是猩猩 它是僧帽猴
He’s not a chimpanzee. He’s a capuchin.
弄臣似乎很焦虑
The fool seems agitated.
他常常会那样
That’s often his way.
但我保证 他绝对不傻
But I assure you, he’s no fool.
他说的是真的吗
Is it true what he says?
你拿的那块金碑有魔力
The Tablet that you carry is magic?
确实如此
It is, indeed.
你周遭的一切
Everything around you has
在今夜首次苏醒
come to life tonight for the very first time…
都是因为这块金碑
all because of this Tablet.
了不起
Amazing.
所以他们不是真的
Then they’re not real?
他们与我们一样真实
They’re as real as any of us.
没错 但我们是真人
Yes, but we’re real people.
他们只是东西
They’re just things.
而他们并未发觉
And they don’t even know.
他们一定十分愚蠢
They must be unbelievably stupid.
最初是会有点困惑
It can be confusing at first.
你好呀 青蛙
Hello, frog!
继续跳吧
Keep hopping!
你是真的
You’re real!
大伙们 我们要穿过亚洲馆
Guys, I think we’re gonna have to cut through Asia.
他完全没发觉
Not a clue.
没错
None.
我什么也看不清
I can’t really see much.
我们可以跳下去 祈求上天保佑
We could jump down, hope for the best.
但我们不知道下面有什么
But we have no idea what’s down there.
我们也不知道这里有什么
We don’t know what’s up here, either.
一座罗马古城
This is a Roman city.
这里散发的历史感如此似曾相识
I can feel the familiar pull of history in its very foundations.
人都去哪里了
Where the heck is everybody?
我以前见过这座城 我很肯定
I’ve seen this town before, I’m sure of it.
罗马人
Romans?
我看到你手臂上写了一位女士的名字
I see you have the name of a lady on your arm.
安德莉亚 对
Andrea. Yeah.
这位安德莉亚女士便是你的格温娜维尔
So this Lady Andrea is your Guinevere.
有人阻止你们相爱吗
Does any man stand between you and your ladylove?
其实我爸那天有点把事情搞砸了
Yeah, actually. My dad kind of messed things up the other night.
-尼克 -我们不走了吗
– Nick. – Oh, we’re stopping.
不能让任何人阻碍你的命运
Let no man stand between you and your destiny.
说是”命运”太夸张了
Oh, “Destiny” may be overstating it a bit.
我们不过一起上微积分课
We just have calculus together.
其实更像那种
It’s more one of those…
稍纵即逝的眼神接触
fleeting moments of eye contact.
“谁先转移视线”
“Who’s gonna look away first?”
但我听懂了 任何人也不能
But I get you, yeah, “No man…
很好
Good. Okay.
贝庞
“Liepwop.”
贝庞
Liepwop.
没见过啊
Doesn’t ring a bell.
这个王八蛋是谁
Now who’s this son of a gun?
-庞培 -不好意思
– Pompeii! – I’m sorry.
-我听不太清你说什么 -庞培
– I’m having trouble hearing you! – Pompeii!
哥们儿 我听不懂你的话
No comprendo, amigo…
因为有东西挡住你了
because you got the thing in front of you!
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
他们慌张地逃去哪里
Where in the blazes are they stampeding off to?
是因为我们说的话吗
Was it something we said?
快回贝庞来
Come on back to liepwop!
这里好宽敞 快回来
There’s plenty of room! Come on back!
他们跟蜥蜴一样疯狂
They’re as crazy as road lizards.
这些人太奇怪了
People are strange.
你好 朋友 我们只是路过
Hey, guy- We’re just passing through.
这是西♥藏♥的金翅鸟
It’s a Garuda from Tibet.
金翅鸟
A Garuda?
你好 金翅鸟 你好吗
Hi, Garuda. How you doing?
金翅鸟 你好吗
Garuda! How you doing?
很好
Cool, great.
好吧 我们只是
Okay. We just…
我们必须要过去 没时间了
You know what? We just got to get through. I don’t have time.
拜托 好吧
Please. Okay.
我不会跟你玩这个游戏的
I’m not gonna play this game with you.
我真的要过去
I got to go through. Really.
退后
Get back.
-龙 -不 不是龙 这是
– A dragon. – No, it’s not a dragon. It’s a…
象征灾难之蛇妖
这是相柳
It’s a Xiangliu.
传说中的蛇妖
Mythical snake demon.
看着还是像龙 我说杀了它
It looks like a dragon. I say we kill it.
什么 不 它在睡觉
What? No, it’s asleep.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!