为了逃亡他们在沙漠中度过了四十年
They spent about 40 years in the desert trying to escape.
我们每年一次的晚餐上都会说这件事
Yeah. We have dinner once a year and talk about it.
这对我们来说很重要
It’s a big deal for us.
您能看看金碑吗
Listen, could you take a look at that Tablet?
它出了点问题
There’s something wrong with it.
它的力量在流失
It’s losing its power.
您能修好它吗
Do you think you could fix it?
那样的话我就必须说出金碑的秘密
To do that, I would have to divulge the secret of the Tablet.
我保证不告诉别人
I promise we won’t tell anybody.
不行
No.
我会亲吻您的权杖
I’ll kiss your staff.
晚了
Too late.
父亲 为什么你就是不肯说呢
Father, why do you insist on keeping this to yourself?
秘密必须在合适的时候才能传给你
The secret was to be passed down to you at the proper time.
已经都四千年了
Well, it has been 4,000 years.
我看不如就现在吧
Now seems like a good time.
你是在午夜降生的
You were born at midnight.
我那时是法老
I was Pharaoh…
我阅过无数人类梦寐以求的瑰宝
and I had seen wonders most men only dream of.
但当我第一次见到你
But when I first gazed upon you…
我便知道对我来说你比任何
you were instantly more precious to me…
古代世界的瑰宝更珍贵
than all the wonders of the ancient world.
我知道我无法忍♥受与你分别
I knew I could never bear to say goodbye.
我命令大祭司为你打造一份礼物 儿子
I commanded the High Priest to create a gift to you, my son…
用尽我们对死后世界的一切知识
using all we had learned of the mysteries of the afterlife.
在孔苏 月神也是夜行人守护神的
Forged in the temple of Khonsu, god of the moon…
神殿里 我们锻造了
and watcher over nighttime travelers…
阿卡曼拉金碑
the Tablet of Ahkmenrah.
陵墓的设计
Our tomb was designed to
使月神之光照耀金碑
channel Khonsu’s rays down to the Tablet…
夜夜复原其力量
rejuvenating its powers every night.
月亮神将其力量赠予金碑
The moon god bestowed his power upon the Tablet…
只要其沐浴在月光下
so that, as long as it bathed in his light…
我们一家即可永远在一起
our family could be together forever,
死亡也无法将我们分离
and not even death could part us.
如今它已远离月神之光太久
It’s been away from Khonsu’s light too long.
儿子
My son!
你怎么了
What is happening to you?
它需要月光
It needs moonlight…
否则天亮时我们都会死去
otherwise we shall all be dead by sunrise.

Hurry!
如果金碑逝去
If the Tablet dies…
没有任何事物能重赋它力量
nothing can bring it back!
你干什么
What are you doing?
金碑给我 快
The Tablet. Now.
等等 听我说 那东西快死了
Wait, listen to me. That thing is dying.
如果它不吸取月光
If it doesn’t get moonlight…
一切都将结束 永远的结束
everything ends, like, for real.
亚瑟王浪费许多年月寻找圣杯
King Arthur wasted years searching for the Holy Grail.
原来它一直是块金碑
To think it was a Tablet all along.
把它给我 你根本不知道自己在做什么
Would you just give it to me? You don’t know what you’re doing!
我的使命完成了
My quest is complete.
今夜我将奔赴卡米洛特
I ride for Camelot tonight.
那你就留着 行吗
Just keep it, okay?
但要把它放在月光底下
But just put it in the moonlight
还要把中间那块转过来
and turn that center piece.
抱歉 那不是我的首要使命
Sorry, not my first quest.
还有 埃里克比你搞笑多了
And by the way, Erik was much funnier than you!
叫上大伙
Go get the others.
不能让他离开这里
We can’t let him leave the building!
镇定 伙计 给我慢点
Whoa! Easy there, partner! Slow it down!
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are…
但我相当确定那个金碑不属于你
but I’m pretty dang sure that Tablet don’t belong to you.
等等
Now wait a second!
给我回来 这事没完
Come back here! This ain’t over!
你会为今天用巨剑和醉人的蓝眼睛
You’ll rue the day you mocked us with your huge sword
嘲笑我们的行为后悔的
and hypnotic blue eyes!
他眼睛是很蓝啊
His eyes are very blue.
温言在口 大棒在手
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
劳伦斯 我们有麻烦了
Lawrence, we have a problem.
这只手也变回蜡像了
This one turned to wax as well.
我也有句名言
I have a saying, too.
“恶言在口 只需更粗的大棒在手”
“Speak loudly and carry a bigger stick.”
-在那边 -是在上面
– It’s over there! – You mean up there.
来吧
Come on.
拿到了
Got it.
-泰迪 -金碑 给我
– Teddy. – The Tablet, now!
我不会再问第二遍 你个弄臣
I shan’t ask you again, fool!
绕得我头都晕了
And this is giving me a headache!
金碑给我
Give me the Tablet!
放手吧 劳伦斯
Let me go, Lawrence.
不 泰迪 不要
No! Teddy, no!
泰迪
Teddy!
这不就得了
There.
归我了
That’ll be mine.
刚那招不错
Hey, that was a good one.
没想到能成功
No idea that would work.
拉里
Larry!
伙计们 你们没事吧
Hey, you guys, how you doing?
胳膊腿还在
Still in one piece that can ensure!
奥克塔维厄斯 我想这是你的
Octavius, I think this belongs to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
怎么兰斯洛特还能跑能跳我们却逐渐衰弱
Why is Lancelot staying strong while we get weaker?
这是他苏醒的第一晚
It’s his first night.
新生儿更强壮 但也没有用
Newborns are stronger but it matters not.
除非我们成功 不然太阳出来他也会死
Unless we succeed, he, too, will be dead come the dawn.
不能让他离开博物馆
We can’t let him leave the building.
先生 请你回埃及以防他从那里跑了
Sir, can you go back to Egypt, in case he comes through there?
-当然 -尼基和匈奴王看着装货口
– Of course. – Nicky, take Attila, check the loading dock.
-收到 -泰迪去南翼 看好侧门
– Got it. – Teddy, go to the South Wing, cover the side doors.
我负责主入口
I got the main entrance.
你 我就知道你有点不对劲
You! I knew you smelled a bit off!
你看到刚过去的了吗
Didn’t you just see that?
看到什么
See what?
一个中世纪骑士骑着马过去了
The knight on the horse that just rode through!
别用你的幻想害我分心
Stop trying to distract me with your magical fantasy!
我在货仓找到你这个脏兮兮的孪生兄弟了
I found your filthy twin, here, in the freight room!
他不是我兄弟
He’s not my twin.
我抓到他了 他有什么好给自己辩解的
I got him, and what could he say for himself?
闭嘴 你丫闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up in your face!
给我闭嘴 你想被锤吗
Shut up right now! Do you want to be smashed?
你跑啊 但你要是跑出围栏
Yeah, you can run, but if you leave those gates…
我发誓 你这个丑了吧唧的
I swear to you, your hideous doppelganger…
看着像”数乌鸦合唱团”主唱的二重身
who looks a lot like the lead singer of the Counting Crows…
就会挨我一锤
will get it!
爸比
Dada.
没错
That’s right.
他小命就在我锤下
It compute with him.
爸比
Dada.
该死
Damn it!

Laaa.
看到我做蠢事的时候别学我 好吗
If you see me do something dumb, don’t imitate me, okay?
其实我也一直在跟尼克这么说
It’s basically what I keep telling Nick.
但他就是不明白 懂吗
He just doesn’t get it, you know?
他很聪明
I mean, he’s a smart kid…
但我想给他我不曾有过的机会
but I just want to give him the tools that I didn’t have.
先上好学 再去休假
I mean, get the degree, then take a break.
先上好学 再去休假
Get the degree, then take a break.
拉 拉 住手
Laaa! Laaa, stop that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!