and we have no idea what’s out there,
所以我们不能走散 知道吗
so stay together, all right?
我知道挺恐怖的 大块头
I know it’s spooky, big guy.
跟紧点儿
Just stay close.
这都是些什么玩意儿啊
What kind of haunted hootenanny is this, boys?
不是只有我觉得很诡异 对吧
We’re all finding this super creepy, right?
他们只是吓坏了
They’re just a little freaked out.
我们第一次醒过来也用了很久才适应
First time we came alive it took some getting used to.
你好 我们要去埃及
Hey, there. Just heading to Egypt.
来吧 这边
Come on. This way.
听到了吗
Hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
这个
That.
我们在这里面哦 有需要就叫我们
We’ll just be down here if anyone needs us.
不是我们害怕 是这里边舒服
We’re not scared. It’s just more comfortable.
劳伦斯
Lawrence…
我觉得我们有点儿小麻烦
I think it’s safe to say that we’re in a bit of trouble.
我知道怎么搞定这家伙
I know how to handle this guy.
介意借给我吗
You mind?
谢谢
Thanks.
爸 你要做什么
Dad. What are you doing?
你以为我是怎么驯服你哥们儿雷克斯的
How do you think I tamed your pal Rexy?
你好啊
Hi, there.
你不是坏孩子 对吧
I bet you’re not so mean, are you? Huh?
我说你肯定很乖
I bet you’re not so mean.
你是只乖狗狗 对吧
No, you’re just a little puppy, right?
你是想玩游戏的乖狗狗
You’re just a little puppy who wants to play.
想玩吗
You want to play, huh?
想玩接骨头游戏吗
Want to play fetch?
想吗
Yeah?
想和这根骨头玩玩吗
You want to play with this bone?
好嘞
Ah! Yeah!
来吧 去叼回来
Here you go. Go fetch.
接住
Go fetch!
-劳伦斯 -怎么
– Lawrence? – Yeah?
-我能提个建议吗 -什么建议
– May I suggest a different plan? – What?
逃跑
Run!
快关门 关门
Close it, close it!
好了 我想我们…
Okay. I think we’re…
退后 大家全都退后
Get back! Everybody, get back!
好 你既然不吃敬酒
All right. You don’t want to fetch?
-那就吃罚酒吧 -什么
– Fetch on this. – What?
-好险啊 -需要帮助吗
– Oh, that’s close! – Need some help?
-啥 -让开
– What? – Move.
匈奴王 你还好吗
Attila, you okay?
-你可能要… -不
– You might want to… – No.

Here…
拿着
hold this.
好吧 真是非常酷
OK. That was actually very cool.
兰斯洛特爵士 乐意为您效劳
Sir Lancelot, at your service.
谢谢 太酷炫了
Thank you. That was amazing.
西奥多·罗斯福
Theodore Roosevelt…
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
President of the United States of America.
我根本不知道那是个啥
I have no idea what that means.
我是拉里 这是我儿子尼克
I’m Larry, and this is my son, Nick.
你有一张贵族的脸 尼克
You have a noble face, Nick.
-谢谢 -谢谢你帮忙
– Thanks. – Thanks for the help.
你吧
Now, you…
你很像我在卡米洛特认识的一个人
You remind me of a man I once knew at Camelot.
真的吗
Really?
圆桌骑士之一吗
One of the Knights of the Round Table?
不 埃里克
No, Erik.
埃里克
Erik?
我们的小丑
Our fool.
是我见过的最好玩的小丑
He was the funniest fool I ever met.
简直太棒 他都不用特意搞笑
He was so good, he didn’t even have to do anything.
只需要走进来 你就能笑翻
He could just walk into a room and you’d laugh.
是嘛
Hmm.
-你和他一样 那种天赋 -真神奇
– You have what he had. The gift. – That’s weird.
-你也可以当小丑 -这可不一定
– You could be a fool. – I don’t know about that.
你可以的啦
Oh, come on, of course you could!
我们先给你弄个帽子
We’d get you one of those
边上吊着很多小铃铛的那种
hats with the funny little dangly bells.
小铃铛
Dangly bells?
“小铃铛”
“Dangly bells.”
我说得没错吧 天赋
Didn’t I tell you? The gift.
他一点儿都不刻意
He does what seems like nothing.
就这么一张木头脸
A sort of deadpan…
就一点点点…
tiny little…
没什么特别表情 就那么…
Expressionless, you know, sort of a…
那种感觉
sort of thing.
和埃里克一模一样
Just like Erik.
听起来他人不错啊 我们得走了
Sounds like a great guy. We got to get going, so…
卡米洛特啊
Ah, Camelot.
好吧
Okay.
总有一天我会回到那雄伟的城♥堡♥里
Someday, I shall return to its mighty towers…
回到亚瑟王
to King Arthur…
和格温娜维尔王后身边
and Queen Guinevere.
迷人的
Sweet…
美丽的格温娜维尔
beauteous Guinevere.
但我发誓完成使命之前绝不回去
But I’m sworn not to until I have completed my quest.
我必须找到圣杯
I must find the Holy Grail.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
再次感谢你帮忙
And thanks for the help again.
我们得去埃及了 回见
We got to get to Egypt, so we’ll see you.
-我带你们去 -不用了
– I will lead you. – No, it’s okay.
停下 小铃铛
Halt, Dangly Bells!
这里有奇怪的魔法
There is strange magic in the air,
还有危险的野兽在活动
and dangerous beasts are afoot.
一名真正的骑士
It is the duty of a true knight
必须保护照顾那些有难的人们
to protect and care for those in need.
我们走吧
We’re off.
看来是甩不掉他了
I guess he’s coming with us.
拉里
Larry!
杰德和奥克塔维厄斯
Jed and Octavius?
我们跑的时候他们可能掉出来了
They must have fallen out while we were running.
杰德
Jed?
奥克塔维厄斯
Octavius!
杰迪戴亚
Jedediah!
杰德 奥克塔
Jed! Octo!

Oh, no.
是奥克塔维厄斯的披风吗
Is that Octavius’s cape?
拿着
Here.
-尼基搭把手 -好
– Nicky. – Yeah.
伙计们
Guys?
铁人
Gigantor!
杰德
Jed?
劳伦斯 在加热通风管里他们撑不久的
They won’t last long in those heating vents, Lawrence.
就他们那小身板
At their size, they’ll
肯定会被烤得像西奈的甲虫似的
bake like tiny little scarabs in the Sinai.
说的太黑暗了点吗
Too dark?
就到这了 兄弟
This is the end, boy!
这是最后的决斗
This is the last roundup!
牵住我的手
Hold my hand!
为毛
Why?
当我没说
Never mind.
想回去恐怕不容易了
We’re a long way from home, boy.
你刚是不是让我牵你手了
Did you ask me to hold your hand?
没有
No.
好的吧
Mmm-hmm.
杰德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!