I didn’t frame you. You were actually stealing.
而且还是我把你们弄出监狱的 所以
And I was the one that got you out of jail, so…
我们在这儿过的非常好
Yeah. We’ve got a nice life here.
过去的事就过去了 我们都看开了
The past is the past. We’ve moved on.
我可不觉得这家伙看开了
I don’t think this guy’s moved on.
好好听他说话 猴脸
Listen to him, monkey face.
我们已经把金碑抛之脑后了 拉里
We’ve put all that Tablet stuff behind us, Larry.
都是陈年往事了
It’s old news.
而且我们对那个古老的金碑一无所知
Besides, we really never knew anything about that old Tablet.
我们只是在那儿工作
We just worked there.
它出了点事儿
Something’s up with it.
我跟你说了 我没法帮你
I told you, I can’t help you.
也许这孩子能帮我
Maybe this kid can.
我们最好私聊
Maybe we’d better talk alone.
对于一个12岁的小男孩来说
Expedition like that is a pretty amazing thing…
远征寻宝是一件非常美妙的事情
for a 12-year-old boy.
我曾尽力将它忘怀
I tried to move on…
但是那金碑很不一般
but there was something about that Tablet.
它变绿了 像是被腐蚀了一样
It’s turning green, like some sort of corrosion.
泰迪和德克斯特开始变得不对劲儿
And something’s happening to Teddy and Dexter…
还有杰德和奥克塔维厄斯
Jed and Octavius.
他们都表现得很古怪
They’re all acting weird.
好像是绿锈会影响他们一样
It’s like the green rust is affecting them.
末日将至
“The end will come.”
什么
What?
当地人警告过我们
The locals, they warned us.
求我们不要打扰墓穴
They begged us to leave that tomb alone.
我当时还以为是世界末日的意思
I thought it meant the end of the world.
但是也许它的意思是
But maybe it meant the end…
魔法的终结
End of the magic?
我们当时真该听他们的话
We should have listened.
该听他们的话啊
Should have listened.
我们却把阿卡和金碑运到了纽约
Instead, we shipped Ahk and the Tablet off to New York…
把他的父母送去了英格兰
and his folks to England.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
阿卡曼拉的父母在英格兰
Ahkmenrah’s parents are in England?
那次是合作探险
It was a joint expedition.
有些文物留在了埃及
Some of the artifacts stayed in Egypt.
其他的被纽约和大英博物馆分摊
The rest was divided up between New York and the British Museum.
阿卡说他父亲知道金碑的秘密
Ahk said that his father knew the secrets of the Tablet.
我想我应该去找他谈谈
I think I have to go talk to him.
你听我说
I need you to listen to me. Uh…
我们尊贵的女主席要求我退位让贤
Our esteemed chairwoman asked for my resignation.
她说 既然夜场演出是我的主意
She said, since the Night Program was my brainchild…
那就一人做事一人当
that the buck starts and stops with me.
-我能解决问题 -怎么解决
– I can fix it. – How?
你得让我把金碑和阿卡曼拉一起带到伦敦
I need you to let me take the Tablet and Ahkmenrah to London.
抱歉 我要处理一下这个信息
Sorry. I’m just processing that.
输入数据分♥析♥
Input data analysis.
我刚跟你说完 我被解雇了
I’ve just told you I’m being fired,
然后你开口的第一句
and the first thing you ask…
却是问我能不能让你带着珍贵的文物
is if I’d allow you to take some priceless artifacts…
跟你一起去度假
away with you on holiday.
-是的 求你了 -不可能
– Yes. Please. – No way.
我是想请你跟我站在统一战线上
I’m asking you to please go with me on this.
-额 -求你了
– Nah. – Please.
我做不到 兄弟
Can’t do it, dude.
再见
Bye.
-你要打劫吗 -什么
– Are you gonna mug me? What?
我不知道 就是做点心理准备
I don’t know. Just be prepared.
-我要你听我说 -哦
– I need you to listen to me. – Oh.
-好吗 -成
– Okay? – Yep.
-你想知道真♥相♥是吧 -继续说
– You want to know the truth? – Go on.
真♥相♥就是 那个金碑
Truth is, the Tablet…
那个金碑有魔力
The Tablet is actually magic.
晚上那些展品真的会有生命
Things really do come to life at night.
那是特技效果
It’s special effects.
-那不是特技效果 -当然是特技效果
– It’s not special effects. – Of course it’s special effects.
那怎么会是特技效果呢
How could it be special effects?
那怎么就不是特技效果呢
How could it not be special effects?
-因为那不是 -因为那是
– Because it isn’t! – Of course it is!
-我告诉你 这是真事儿 -什么
– I’m telling you, this is what happens. – What?
太阳落山之后
Sun goes down…
金碑就会开始发光
the Tablet starts to glow…
博物馆里的一切事物都有了生命
everything comes to life.
-好吧 -这是真的
– Sure. – It’s real.
金碑开始发光
“Tablet starts to glow.”
我现在可知道了 你就是个精神病
Now I know you’re mental.
听着 莱斯利
Look, Leslie…
听我说 我不会伤害你的
Listen to me. I’m not gonna hurt you.
我知道 只是
I know. Just…
怎么
What?
没人比我们更关心这个地方了 对吧
nobody cares about this place as much as we do, right?

Yeah.
如果你不帮我
If you don’t help me…
这个地方的一切奇妙之处都将不复存在
everything that’s special about it might stop…
而且可能永远不会复原了
I mean it may never come back.
我不是在强迫你理解
I’m not asking you to understand,
只是希望你能信任我
I’m just asking you to trust me.
我愿意帮你
I’d like to help you…
但这儿已经不归我管了
but I don’t even work here anymore.
大英博物馆可不知道这个
British Museum doesn’t know that.
木乃伊和金碑一起
The mummy and the Tablet, both.
机密保护工作
Classic conservation job…
是我应允的 当然
under authority of me, of course…
我是博物馆的主管 而且现在仍是
the director of this museum, which I still am.
成 好的
Yep, okay.
妥了
You’re in.
其实我自己在纽约待着就行了
I really could have just stayed by myself in New York.
呵呵 不 那不可能
Yeah. No, that wasn’t gonna happen.
-景色很美 是吧 -嗯
– Beautiful, huh? – Yeah.
泰晤士河
The River Thames.
这不是很酷吗 孩子
Isn’t this cool, man,
咱俩一起在英国
you and me in London?
-说话啊 -是的
– Huh? – Yeah.
我一直在想休学那件事
Hey, I’ve been thinking about that, uh, year off.
然后呢
Yeah?
我觉得挺好的
I think it could be cool.
-真的吗 -真的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
你有什么想法吗
What are you thinking?
额 哇哦
Yeah. Uh… Wow.
我想去伊比萨当DJ
I think I want to DJ in lbiza.
去伊比萨
In lbiza?
伊比萨是西班牙海岸的一个小岛
lbiza, it’s a small island off the coast of Spain.
-你会说西班牙语吗 -不会
– Do you speak Spanish? – No.
但这恰好是其美妙之处 关乎音乐
But that’s the beautiful thing. It’s about the music.
是不受语言限制的
It’s not inhibited by the language barrier.
是 但是你会受语言限制
No, but you are.
你靠打节拍说话吗
Do you speak in beats?
你为什么这么反感
Why are you freaking out?
你刚才还说这是一个很棒的想法
You just said this was a really cool idea.
我没反感
I’m not freaking out.
我只是想了解一下计划的怎么样的
I just want to understand what the plan is.
你就没上大学
You didn’t go to college.
停 现在成了压根儿不上大学了吗
Wait, now we’re talking about not going to college at all?
-也许吧 我不知道 -尼基
– Maybe. I don’t know. – Nicky.
尼基 这可不是…
Nicky. That’s not…
爸爸 你没上大学 现在混得也不错
Dad, you didn’t go to college. You turned out fine.
我四处碰壁的奋斗了二十年
I turned out okay after about 20 years
才混个勉勉强强
in a lot of dead ends.
随便吧 老爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!