I took your money.
我夺走了你的钱
I took your girl.
我夺走了你的女人
All I left for you was 35 years of grief over having killed me.
我留给你的是整整三十五年 为我的死而愧疚
Now, why don’t you shoot?
你为什么还不开枪?
It’s true, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey.
是的 我杀过人 白利先生
Sometimes to defend myself. Sometimes for money.
有时为保护自己 有时为了金钱
And many people used to come to us.
也有许多人来找我们做活
Business partners, rivals…
合伙人 对手…
lovers.
情人
Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn’t.
有些活我们接了 有些我们不接
Yours is one we would never touch.
你这个活我不能接 白利先生
Is this your way of getting revenge?
这就是你报复的方式?
No.

It’s just the way I see things.
这只是我看待事情的方式
It’s 10:25…
现在是10点25分…
and I’ve got nothing left to lose.
我再没什么可以失去
When you’ve been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.
你被朋友出♥卖♥♥♥ 你应该报复他
Do it.
开枪吧
You see, Mr. Secretary…
部长先生…
I have a story also.
我也有个故事
A little simpler than yours.
比你的简单一些
Many years ago I had a friend, a dear friend.
多年以前 我有个朋友 一个好朋友
I turned him in to save his life…
我为了救他而出♥卖♥♥♥他…
but he was killed.
但他还是死了
But he wanted it that way.
他是存心要死的
It was a great friendship.
那是一种伟大的友谊
It went bad for him, and it went bad for me too.
他的不幸 也是我的不幸
Good night, Mr. Bailey.
晚安 白利先生
I hope the investigation turns out to be nothing.
我希望调查结果 能还你清白
It’d be a shame to see a lifetime of work go to waste.
一生辛苦如果是一场空忙 实在是太可惜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!