I see ’em! What did I tell you? Yeah.
我看到了! 我早就说行的 是啊
Hooray. Hooray for us!
万岁 我们万岁!
We did it.
我们成功了
Come here, Max.
过来 麦大
We did it. No, Max, no!
我们成功了 别 麦大 别!
Max.
麦大
Max.
麦大
Max!
麦大
Max!
麦大
What would you do without me?
没有我 你怎么办?
There.
那儿
From here on, we establish the shared funds of the gang.
从现在起 我们建立本帮共享基金
They belong to all of us together and to none of us alone.
它属我们全体共有 任何人不能独占
And we solemnly swear to put in 50 percent of
我们立誓每次存百分之五十
everything we make. Agreed?
不管我们赚多少 同意吗?
Agreed.
同意
Agreed. Agreed.
同意 同意
Agreed.
同意
I wanna take another peek.
我想再看一眼
Announcing the departure of…
现在请所有人…
the Lackawanna Railroad, Hudson Valley Express, Poughkeepsie…
立即离开铁轨 帕克西…
AIbany, Utica, and Buffalo.
阿巴尼 布法罗特快
All aboard.
请大家上车
This goes to Fat Moe. We don’t tell him what it’s for.
这钥匙给莫胖子 但我们不告诉他
And he gives it back only when we’re all together.
只有我们都到齐 他才交还我们
Agreed?
同意吗?
Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
同意
Bugsy’s coming! Run!
臭虫来了! 快跑!
Noodles.
面条
I slipped.
我滑倒了
Schmuck.
混♥蛋♥
Wanna go in?
你想进去吗?
Yeah.
是的
You a relative?
你是亲戚?
An uncle.
是叔叔
It’s open.
门开了
“Erected to their everlasting memory by their friend and brother…
为永远纪念他们而建 由其朋友及兄弟…
David Aaronson, 1967.”
“面条” 大卫·阿隆森出资 1967年
Can I take that for you, sir?
我帮你拿好吗 先生?
Your limousine is waiting.
你的轿车在等着
Maxie.
麦大
How are you, uncle? You’re looking good.
你好吗 “叔叔”? 你气色很不错
You’re looking a little better.
你的气色更好
Come on. Better get you off the streets.
走吧 离开这个地方
Some limousine. What are you talking, huh?
这真是辆好车 瞧你说的
We own the company now.
这公♥司♥就是我们开的
It’s a good cover. It pays off too.
用来做掩护 你会发现这很合算
My mother wrote me you was in the body-snatching business.
我母亲告诉我 你在做殡仪生意
I appreciate everything you did for my family.
谢谢你照顾我家人
Forget it. It’s your dough.
没事啦 其实是用你的钱
It’s all down in black and white in the company books.
我都记着帐的
You’re the company.
这公♥司♥是你的
You and Patsy and Cockeye. Gravediggers and partners.
你和小派 公鸡眼 都是殡葬生意的合伙人
Hey, enough of this. Business before pleasure.
好了 不说了 工作在前 享受在后
We got a rush job. Here.
我们正好有活要做 在这
Come here. Look at this. Come here.
过来 看这个 来
Sudden death. Fucking tragedy, huh?
瘁死的 真♥他♥妈♥是个悲剧 是吧?
26 years old. 26?
才二十六岁 二十六?
What a shame. Great stiff. She died of an overdose.
真可惜 完全僵了 她死于吸毒过量
And I’m ready for another.
我还要再多吸点
Pump the life into her.
面条 给她注入点生命力
You didn’t turn pansy in there, did you?
你在里面 没变成同性恋吧?
There you go.
来吧
Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.
在棺材里又活过来了 常有这种事
Don’t worry. A pansy he ain’t.
别担心 他不是同性恋
Thanks. You’re welcome, Noodles.
谢谢 不客气
Thanks. Good night.
谢谢 晚安
Hey, you want a little pick-me-up?
你要我来陪吗?
No, thanks. I’ve had mine.
不 谢谢 我有人陪了
Did you give her your all? What do you think? You bet I did.
你确实很喜欢她吗? 你说呢? 我确实是
Wait till you see this place.
你等会看那地方吧
It’s over here.
就在那儿
Where we going? To a place that never closes.
我们去哪儿? 一个全天开放的地方
Whoops. Watch yourself.
注意看路
What’s this?
这是什么地方?
Our place. We got the hottest spot in town.
是我们开的 全城最热闹的地方就是我们这了
This is the real Fat Moe’s.
莫胖子在管理这个店
Get rid of that rag, will you?
把那破烂给我 好吗
What do you think? It’s beautiful.
你觉得如何 很漂亮
You like it? Beautiful. Beautiful.
你喜欢吗? 很漂亮
Hey, give me that.
把那个给我
Noodles. Look who’s here. Patsy, look.
面条! 看谁来了 小派 快看
Come here, son of a bitch. Come here! Come here!
过来 狗♥娘♥养♥的 过来 过来
You look fantastic. Wait a minute.
你气色好极了 等一下
How you doing?
你好吗?
Look how big you got. Me?
你都长这么高了 我?
Noodles. Oh, God.
面条 老天
Noodles! Number three coming through.
面条! 老三过来了
Let’s have a toast, for chrissakes!
咱们快来干一杯吧
You look like shit. What you want? I just got out of prison.
你看起来很糟 拜托 我刚从监狱出来
Nice guy. Hey, Noodles, get a load of this.
好家伙 面条 来点这个吧
Hey, scotch heating.
苏格兰威士忌
Yeah, a buck a cup.
一块钱一杯
A buck a cup? Yeah.
一块钱一杯? 对
How much it cost us? Costing us?
我们的成本是多少? 我们的成本?
A dime, including overhead.
一毛钱 包括所有开支
Hey, Noodles. Fat Moe.
面条 莫胖子
You look terrific.
你气色真好
Look like you lost an ounce or two.
看来你瘦下去了一两磅
You think I’m gonna lose hemorrhoids.
你看我不会得痔疮了吧
Can’t recognize him without an apron.
少条围巾你都认不出他来了
L ‘Chaim. L ‘Chaim.
干杯 干杯
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
What kind of maitre d’ are you? You don’t even show a guy around.
你咋招呼客人的 有新客来也不陪他到处看看
Yeah. What’s with you?
好 你怎么搞的?
I didn’t know. I’m sorry. You’re some bunch of shtunks.
我忘了 对不起 你是这里管事的
You don’t come up and get me. He’s the shtunk.
你不用陪我了 都是他管的
He said you weren’t out till Monday.
他说你要等到星期一才会出来
You get him the next time he gets out.
那你们等他下回出来 再去接他吧
God forbid. God forbid.
老天在上 原谅我
Come on, let’s see if you can guess who it is.
看看你能不能猜出我是谁
Charlotte russe. With a little too much whipped cream.
夏洛特露丝 加了很多生奶油
Peggy.
佩吉
Hey, you watch it, now. And my prices, they’ve gone up.
你想要我 我的价码可升了
I work in a high-class joint now.
我是在高档场所工作了
And I get paid by the pound.
论体重计价的
My Peggy, she’s worth every penny of it too, my red-hot mama.
我的佩吉绝对值这价码 我热情的大妈
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Timber!
树倒啦!
You’ve seen your old pals, now I want you to meet some new ones.
你见过老朋友了 再来见几位新的
I’ll see you later. You gonna lay here all night or what?
回头见 整晚都会在这吗?
Cockeye wanted to play with the band. I’m serious.
公鸡眼想跟乐队合奏 真的
Come on.
来吧
Aren’t you going to say hello? Hello.
你不想问声好吗? 你好
Your brother’s a real friend. He’s a romantic.
你哥哥真够朋友 他真够浪漫
Max tell you I was getting out today? Max? No.
麦大告诉你 我今天出来? 麦大? 没
You remembered yourself? No, Moe. It’s always Moe.
你自己想起来的? 不 阿莫告诉我的
Yeah.

You mean you weren’t counting the days?
你是说你没数过日子?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!