Of course I was. 4344, 4343
我当然数过 4344 4343
I lost track at 3000.
数到三千时就忘记了
That wasn’t my choice. Yes, it was. It still is.
那不是我能选择的 就是你的选择
Did you come here to welcome me back at least?
你是来欢迎我回家的吧?
I still live here. I was on my way out.
我还住这儿 我正好要出去
Moe said I should say hello.
阿莫说 我起码要对你问声好
I hope Moe didn’t have to bend your arm or anything.
我希望阿莫没有 动手强迫你
No.
没有
Welcome back, Noodles.
欢迎回来 面条
Hey, Noodles.
喂 面条
You dancing?
你还跳舞吗?
Every night at the Palace Theatre.
每晚去王宫剧院跳
I’ve made some progress since I danced here…
我舞技很有进步 因为经常在…
among the brooms and the empties.
那杂物间里练习
You can come spy on me if you like. If you have time.
如果你愿意 有时间可以过来看看
Every night.
每晚都来
Noodles.
面条
Go on, Noodles, your mother’s calling you.
快去啊 面条 你老妈在叫你
It’s good to see you again, Noodles.
很高兴再见到你 面条
My pleasure.
是我很高兴
Did you get the wine? Dago Red. The best.
你拿到酒了吧? 最好的红酒
How you doing?
你好吗?
There they are. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
都到齐了 启示录四大骑士
Did you see that movie, Joe? It’s a good movie.
你看过那电影没有? 很好的电影
Max, how are you? Good to see you.
麦大 你好吗? 很高兴见到你
This must be Noodles.
这一定是你的朋友面条吧
Noodles, say hello to Mr. Monaldi.
面条 这位是麦诺提先生
Hi, how are you? All right.
面条 你好吗? 还好
Nice to meet you. You don’t have to call me Mr. Monaldi like he says.
很高兴见到你 你不用称呼我麦诺提先生
I like my friends and people I respect to call me Frankie.
我喜欢我们朋友叫我弗兰克
Come on, sit down. Get some chairs and some glasses.
来 请坐 先喝一杯吧
Sit down, relax. You’re home now.
大家都随意 你现在回家了
This is my very dear friend Joe.
这是我最好的朋友 乔
He came from Detroit to ask me to do him a favor.
他是专程 从底特律来请我帮忙的
And I wanna do it for him.
我准备帮他这个忙
I don’t have to tell you who Joe is, how far he got,
我不必告诉你乔是怎样一个人 他已有的地位
or how far he’ll get.
和将来的地位
He’s not only my dear friend, he’s my brother.
他不仅是我的好朋友 他是我的兄弟
I’ll tell you the truth. Even a Jew can’t eat this shit.
弗兰克 说实话 这连犹太人都办不到
I mean, the mustard doesn’t even help.
我是说那家伙帮不上忙的
These guys with you?
这几位是和你一起的?
I told you these fellas are with me.
你告诉过你 这几位是和我一起的
You could trust them. You’re in good hands.
你能信任他们 他们能帮你
Just tell them what you want them to do.
你只需告诉他 你希望他们做什么
Move some diamonds from Detroit. Kid stuff.
我对底特律的一些钻石感兴趣 小孩玩意
Why us then?
那为什么找我们?
If it’s kid stuff, why not have the kids from Detroit do it?
既然是小孩玩意 何不让当地人去做?
Excuse me, Noodles.
对不起 面条
He means that it’s something that’s very simple.
他的意思是说 虽然这事情很简单
But he needs kids from outside to handle it.
但目前他需要外面的人来处理
He just found out they’re moving these
他发现有人要把那些
diamonds to Holland in a few days.
钻石运往荷兰 在最近几天里
So it’s something came up right away.
这是个突发♥情♥况
You understand?
你明白了吗?
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
Tell these guys the story
给这几位讲讲有关
about the pussy being insured. What is it?
那个给私处上保险的故事怎么样?
Tell these guys how you stumbled on this whole thing.
给他们讲讲你的这段奇遇
Tell them the story. Come on.
给他们讲讲吧 拜托
Pussy insurance. The insurance pussies.
私处保险 保险私处
Tell them that story.
给他们讲讲那故事
Life is stranger than shit, that’s all.
人生无奇不有 就这么回事
It’s a pisser. No big story.
只是个无聊的小故事
I got this insurance agent, this Jew kid named David.
我碰到这么个保险代理 犹太人♥大♥卫
He conned me into every policy in the world.
他总给我推销各式各样的保险方案
Every policy, name it. Dogs, house, wife, life, anything.
什么险种都有 狗 房♥ 老婆 生命
I’m drinking with the boys one night, he comes in with his wife…
我正和人喝酒 他和她老婆进来了…
a brunette with a nice ass who works for a jeweler.
一个深肤色美女 在一家珠宝店工作
And he’s still on the hustle, this guy.
这个人当时又来推销保险
So I wink at the guys, I say, “Look…
所以我就对他说 喂…
the most serious policy,
有一样最重要的东西应该保险
you don’t have me covered for.”
你这儿却没有这个险种
He goes, “What’s that, Joe?” “Cock insurance.”
他问 “是什么 乔?” “鸡♥巴♥保险”
“You make me a policy that when it don’t work, I get a payment…
如果你给我上这个险 哪天它不行了 我能得到补偿…
I’ll write out a check now.”
那我马上开支票
He thinks, and he says,
他想了想 说
“I don’t know if the actuality gauges govern this…
“我不知道有没有这条款…
but we can make a policy.
但我们可以开个新险种”
But you gotta guarantee you’re in good health now.”
他说 “但你必须要保证 现在你健康状况良好”
I says, “Look, leave her with me. Come back and see if it stands up.
我就说 你把她留给我试试 看看它直不直
If it stands up, you know I’m in good health.”
如果你回来它还直着 你就知道我现在很健康了
The jerk leaves her. I screw her.
那笨蛋把她留下 我♥干♥她
Not only that, she likes it. And she tells me when her boss, the jeweler
她也很乐意 还告诉我她老板 那个珠宝商
is shipping stones to Holland…
要运钻石去荷兰…
where he keeps his stash in a drawer in the safe. Everything.
把他的财物都藏在那 放在保险箱的一个小抽屉里
Can’t ask for more, right? Except, one better.
其他没什么可说的了 是吗 还有一样
I never paid the first premium on the new cock policy.
我还一直没付这”鸡♥巴♥保险”的保费
Cock insurance.
鸡♥巴♥保险
Life is funnier than shit.
人生真是无奇不有
But…
但是…
be easy with the girl.
对女人不要太认真
I mean that. Be easy with the girl.
我说真的 对女人不要太认真
Oh, my God!
啊 我的天!
Open it!
打开它
Who’s gotten in?
来了什么人?
Had to go and be a hero, huh?
你想当英雄吗?
Open it. No.
打开它 不
Open it! No, don’t hurt him!
打开它 不 别伤害他!
Don’t hurt him! Get this bitch out of here.
别伤害他! 滚开
You animal! You asshole!
你这畜生! 你这混♥蛋♥!
Come on, hit me. What do you mean?
来吧 打我 你什么意思?
Hit me. What, are you crazy?
打我呀 你疯了吗?
Straighten up and fly right. I’m all right.
你清醒一点 快跑吧 我没事
Let me make it look real. Make it look real.
我想装的像一点 像真的一样
Knock it off. I’m all right. Let go.
住手 我没事 放手
Come on, cut the act. Hit me!
快点 快点 打我
She said hit her. Go ahead, rap her in the mouth.
她说打她 那就快干
Hit me! I’ll hit you! You bitch!
快打我! 我会打你的 婊♥子♥
You animal! Put a cork in her.
你这畜牲! 快干♥她♥
No.
不要!
No. Don’t.
不 不!
Don’t. No!
不 不!
No! You dirty bastards!
不! 你这混♥蛋♥!
Bastards!
畜牲!
Try the secret compartment.
打开隔间
Attaboy.
好孩子
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice matzo balls.
石头真不少
Beautiful. Look at that.
漂亮 快看
Okay, better wrap them up.
好吧 快包起来
We’re going. You coming?
我们要走了 你走吗?
Coming.
走了
Morning. You get the stones?
早上好 你拿到钻石了吗?
Pay him.
付他钱
Any trouble? No trouble. Kid stuff.
有没遇到麻烦? 没麻烦 小孩玩意
You okay?
你没事吧?
How come you didn’t tell me? Being inside can change you.
怎么不先告诉我? 做内线的人会变心
I’d already made the deal with Frankie to get rid of Joe.
我早已和弗兰克谈妥除掉乔
With Frankie Monaldi you don’t say, “yes” and then, “no.”
面对麦诺提那样的人你不能 答应了 又改口不干
You’re right. I would have said, no.
你说得对 我知道的话一定不会干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!