About a million bucks.
大概一百万块
Oh, yeah? Where’d you put it? In my underwear.
是吗? 你把钱放在哪? 在我内♥裤♥里
I’d have found it there.
那我怎么没发现
We gotta reorganize, Max. And I got a couple of good ideas.
我们来重新起步吧 我有了几个好主意
Me too.
我也有
If I had a million bucks, I’d take it easy.
如果我有一百万 开始享受就是了
We’ll take it easy when we got 20.
等我们有了两千万 再开始享受
Fifty. Where you gonna get that?
五千万 你准备到哪儿拿这些钱?
Right here.
就到这儿
What’s that?
那是什么?
It’s a dream.
是个梦想
A dream I’ve been dreaming all my life.
我一生的梦想
I swear to God, you and me together, we can make it come true.
我对上帝起誓 你和我联手将它变成现实
What is it?
它是什么?
The Federal Reserve Bank.
联邦储备银行
It’s the biggest step we can take, Noodles.
这是我们能做的最大的事 面条
You’re really crazy.
你真是疯了
Don’t you ever say that to me.Don’t you ever say that to me again.
你再说一遍 再说一遍试试看
What chance is there that a crazy thing like this might succeed?
这么疯狂的事情 有成功的可能吗?
Don’t ask me, ask Max.
别问我 问麦大
You know as well as I do that this is suicide,pure and simple,for everyone.
你我都明白这是自杀 谁都知道
Yeah, well, don’t tell me, tell him.
对 不用对我说 对他说
You got your own methods.
用你的方式试试
I tried.
我试过了
He doesn’t want to screw anymore.
他别的什么都不想干
All he thinks about is this job.
他想的全都是这件事
Tear gas, hostages, now he’s gonna do this.
他考虑着如何对付催泪瓦斯 人♥质♥
He’s gonna do it with or without you.
他一定会干 不管你是否参与
Noodles, we’ve never liked each other.
面条 我们从来都不喜欢对方
We put up with each other for Max’s sake.
我们为了麦大才互相容忍♥
So why don’t we get together once…
我们何不一起…
and do something for him.
为了他做点什么
And after that…
然后…
we can go back to being enemies.
我们继续相互为敌
You know, if you were all in jail first…
你知道 如果你们都进了监狱…
there wouldn’t be any bank job.
就没有银行这件事了
I got the idea from your friend Max.
我从你朋友麦大那儿 得来的主意
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He laughs at you. He makes fun of you.
他笑话你 开你的玩笑
He says Eve has got you by the balls.
他说 伊芙使你变胆小了
Every time you walk past this place, you shit in your pants.
每回你经过这里 都吓得屁滚尿流
You’d do anything for the cops to pick you up so you wouldn’t have to do this.
你会宁愿警♥察♥把你抓去 也不愿抢银行
Well, then do it.
好 那就这么做
Do it. Put him in jail. Put him in jail. Not long.
送他进监狱 送他进监狱 不用太久
Just long enough so he can get the idea out of his mind.
只要使他忘掉这个计划就行
If you can’t stand being away from him, put yourself there too.
如果你不愿意离开他 那把你自己也送进去
Better off than being dead.
总比死掉的好
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么办
And if you don’t, I will.
如果你不肯做 那我来做
Get out!
下去!
Take a cab. I’m busy. I got things to do. Get out.
叫辆出租车 我很忙 我有事要做 下去
Noodles.
面条
Make up your mind fast, huh?
快一点决定 好吗?
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Aren’t you having a good time?
玩得不开心吗?
Why are you going out tonight?
今晚你干嘛要出去?
Why bother now that prohibition is almost over?
禁酒令都要结束了 何必自找麻烦?
Everybody’s selling.
大家都在出货
We got friends who wanna get rid of booze.
有几个朋友的大量存酒要处理掉
Practically nothing. So we figured, why not.
价钱低得惊人 有便宜为何不占
I’m gonna be gone for a while.
我要出去一段时间
I’ll be waiting at the hotel.
我在酒店里等里
I like it when you come home late and wake me up.
我喜欢你晚上回来叫醒我
I’m not gonna be home tonight.
我今晚不会回来了
I’m not gonna be home tomorrow either.
我明天可能也不会回来
I thought these things only take a couple of hours.
我以为这种事 几个小时就能办好
Ladies and gents,
女士们先生们
I drink to the demise of Fat Moe’s speakeasy.
我提议为莫胖子酒吧结束营业 干杯
Who the hell wants to drink here legally anyway, am I right?
饮酒合法后谁还会来这里呢 是吧?
Okay. Come on, Moe, set them up. Go on, get in there.
好了 快点 阿莫 开始吧 过去
Here’s mud in your eye.
这是你所谓的泥浆
Boys.
兄弟们
Let’s drink to our last shipment.
让我们为我们最后一笔买♥♥卖♥♥干杯
There’s more onboard tonight than just booze.
因为这批货不仅仅是酒
It’s 10 years of our lives.
还有我们十年的人生
Ten years that were really worth living.
十年真正美好的光阴
Noodles.
面条
Noodles.
面条
How long will I have to wait?
我得等多久?
A year and a half, more or less.
一年半左右
Six months off for good behavior.
表现良好的话会减六个月
What are you gonna do? Don’t ask.
你打算做什么? 不要问了
Operator.
接线员
Police, please.
请接警♥察♥局
Fifth Precinct. Sergeant Halloran.
第五区 哈罗兰警长
Hello.
你好
Who’s speaking? Can I help you?
你是谁? 你有什么事?
Hello.

I got a good tip for you.
我有个线索要告诉你
Yeah, who is it? It’s Max. Open the door.
是谁? 是麦大 开门
What’s the matter with you? You sick? No, I’m fine.
怎么了你 不舒服? 不 我很好
You don’t look it.
你看起来不对劲
Maybe you’d better stay home tonight, huh?
你今晚最好留在家里 好吗?
Why?
为什么?
You know, I’ve been watching you all night.
我整个晚上都在看着你
And you’ve been drinking like a fish.
你不停地喝酒
Trying to get your courage up?
你想鼓起勇气做一件事?
We’re only bringing in a shipment of booze.
我们只是去运一批酒进来
It’s got so you’re even scared to do that.
你连做这种活都害怕了
Maybe you just better stay home tonight.
也许你今晚最好留在在家
With Eve.
陪伊芙
Hey, Maxie, everywhere you go, I go too. Remember that.
麦大 不论你去哪里我也会去 记得吧
Maybe Sharkey was right.
也许萨基说得对
Maybe I ought to just dump you.
也许我应该甩掉你了
You’re really crazy. Never say that.
你真的疯了 再不许这样说
Don’t say it!
不要说了!
Max made fools of us, Noodles. He wanted to die.
我们都被麦大骗了 其实他是存心想死
Did you know his old man died in the nut house?
你是否知道他的父亲死在精神病院?
Max didn’t want to end up the same way.
麦大不想自己也落到同样下场
So he put the idea in our heads to tip off the cops.
所以他故意引诱我们向警方告密
And when they stopped the truck, Max started shooting first…
警方设下埋伏 麦大第一个开火…
just to get himself killed.
他存心想被打死
What is this?
这是什么?
Opening night.
基金会创建晚会
Fifteen years ago.
十五年前
Who’s this?
她是谁?
Patron saint of the place.
她是本会的形象大使
And some actress.
是个演员
Do you know her?
你认识她?
No.

Hello, Deborah.
你好 狄波拉
Aren’t you gonna say anything?
你不想说点什么吗?
What is someone supposed to say after…
还有什么可说的…
more than 30 years.
已经三十多年了
Well, how about,
比如可以说
“How you doing? You’re looking good.” Or,
“你好吗? 你气色不错” 或者
“I was hoping I’d never see you again.”
“我希望 永远不要再见到你”
I never thought I would.
我从没想到 会再见到你
There’s a difference.
这就是我们的区别
At least you recognized me, that’s something.
至少你认出我了 这就行了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!