Did you have anything to do with your boobs not to the dresses?
你回家吧
You come home.
求你了
Please?
我还没有准备好 Sam
I’m not ready yet, Sam
Kingsway汽车旅馆
安全驾驶
– 我… 额… – 你在干什么?
– I… um… – What are you doing?
我只是… 想进来取暖然后看得入神了 然后…
Well, I was… just came into the ring to get out of the heat and I…
然后… 怎么了?
And… what?
我在想它是不是中风了
Well, I thought it was having a heatstroke.
我的意思是说 我没有想到这是真的斯坦利杯
I mean, not thinking was the real Stanley Cup.
这是真的斯坦利杯 不是吗?
That is the real Stanley Cup, right?
是啊 它当然是真的
Yes, of course it is.
那你在这干什么呢?
What are you doing here?
我赢了奖杯 这儿就是我Derek Vincent的天下
It is Derek Vincent’s day in Manitoba since I won the cup.
说明一下
Expositary fact
斯坦利杯的冠军队在夺得奖杯之后 每个成员都要守护奖杯24小时
Each member of the Stanley Cup champions has the possession of the cup for 24 hours.
这是看的第7个小时
Derek was on the hour 7.
– 你是Derek Vincent? – 是的
– You are Derek Vincent? – I am.
恭喜你
Congratulations, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
广♥告♥牌上那个人呢?
Where’s the guy for the commercial?
就是那个戴着白色手套的忠心守门员
You know, the kind of white gloves the guard with his life.
我得去处理点事
In fact, I have got a couple of advices to distract.
能不能帮我看一下这个奖杯
To be a moment only with the cup, you know?
我不能总是… 不是吗?
I could never get the… right?
我因为脑震荡中途退出了比赛 所以…
I left the game halfway through the game with a concussion, so…
是的 我记得那场比赛
Yes, I remember that fight.
除了我 每个人都记得那场比赛
Everybody remember that fight, except me
你想让我离开吧?
I guess you want me to leave, huh?
不是
No.
事实上
True fact.
医生诊断Cheryl O’Reilly为晚期…
Doctors had diagnosed Cheryl O’Reilly as an inferior…
一天晚上 Mike Ricci Colorado Avalanche把奖杯带去了一个派对上
One night, Mike Ricci Colorado Avalanche brought the Cup to a party.
Cheryl亲吻了它一下 九个月之后 斯坦利就诞生了
Cheryl kissed it and nine months later, Stanley was born.
想亲吻一下奖杯吗?
You want to kiss the cup?
也许 它会给你带来好运的
Hope it brings you good luck.
好的
Yeah.
大概是香槟的作用 Ben隐约感觉到
所有亲吻过这奖杯的 运动员的在天之灵
felt that the ghosts of all the players who have ever kissed the Cup
也许能把癌症赶跑
might just be able to body check his cancer into oblivion.
# 我看见了海狸 我看见了小鹅 #
# I saw a beaver, I saw a goose #
# 我带着一箱Moose牌啤酒 坐着火车 #
# Riding the railroad with a two four of Moose #
# 我们在主的眷顾下 挺直站立着 #
# I got together with God and we stand #
# 我们陷在积雪里 踩不到陆地 #
# We sank in the snowball field, we thought we were on land #
# 噢 我从加拿大来 #
# Oh, I’m from Canada #
# 噢 那是我的家乡 噢 加拿大 #
# Oh, that’s my home, oh Canada #
# 噢 那是我的家乡 噢 加拿大 #
# Oh, that’s my home, oh Canada #
但他的命运 再次无可挽回地 向着槽糕的方向发展了
Then again, perhaps his karma was irreparably screwed.
难道曲棍和斯坦利奖杯 还不足以维持一天的好运吗?
Wasn’t the hockey stick and the Stanley Cup enough for one day?
为什么Ben还要坚持
Why did Ben still insist
匪夷所思地绕远路
on taking a dubious de tour
去看一看世界上最大的草原骆驼?
to the world’s largest prairie camel?
快给我发动起来
Just do me right now.
求求你了…
Please, please, please, please…
该死的 快发动起来!
Start, damned!
该死的!
Fuck!
去他妈的!
Damned!
真不是时候…
Not here, not now…
上帝啊!
God!
噢! 拜托!
Oh! Come on!
别呀 快给我接通啊
Please, please. Don’t do this right now.
别这样…
Don’t do this…
该死的!
Damn it!
为什么?
Why?
为什么不发动啊!
Why won’t you start!
您有一条新的语♥音♥留言
You have a new voice message.
嗨 我在Calendar 靠窗的位子
Hey, I’m in Calendar, window seat
正在看关于Phil被淘汰的报道
and I’m just reading about why Phil missed the cut.
给我回电吧
Please call me.
如果Ben的一生
If Ben’s lifetime could
都能够和Samantha一起 边喝咖啡 边看报纸
be coffee and newspapers with Samantha,
那活着 真是美好至极的
existence would be bliss.
我都不知该怎么感谢你了
I don’t know how to thank you.
大多数人 即使看见了 也不会给我来电的
Most people wouldn’t call, do you realized?
只会继续赶路
Well, they just kept on going.
这真的没什么
It was not anything, really.
对你的狗 我深感遗憾
I’m sorry about your dog.
你知道吗 其实
You know, the thing is…
Rudy睡在我床上的时间 比我两任丈夫加起来的…
Rudy slept in my bed longer than two husbands…
还要多
combined.
这是我十年来第一次哭
That’s first time I cry in ten years.
好像你用了劣质汽油
Oh, looks like you got some dirty gas.
严重吗?
Is that serious?

No.
清理一下就好 不会很久的
I just clean it up, won’t take me long.
我从未料到 两次婚姻皆会以失败告终
I never expected to end up twice divorced
幸运的话 一年也许能见上我儿子一次
and only see my son once a year if I’m lucky.
他和他爸一起住?
He lives with his dad?
他刚满20
He just turned 20.
他爸之前也不太管他
Besides, his father won’t aid well long before that happened.
别开玩笑 你真有个20岁的儿子了?
Come on, you do not have a 20-year-old son?

Yeah.
还有一个刚满4岁的外孙女
And a granddaughter who just turned 4.
我只见过一次
I’ve only seen once.
我儿子在Fort McMurray工作
My son works in Fort McMurray.
那里待遇好 他不愿来这破地方的
The money is too good to keep him down here.
你为什么不离开呢?
Why don’t you leave?
做点儿别的
Do something else.
因为我负债累累啊
I am too in debt.
如果天公作美 市场景气
And if the weather and the markets don’t go the shit,
丰收时 也许就能还清贷款了
I might breakeven my loan payments at the end of the harvest.
要不是这儿的每个农民 都是这般情况
I feel like an idiot if every farmer around here
那我真觉得自己挺愚蠢了
wasn’t in the same boat.
这让你感觉不爽?
Does it make you bitter?
其实还好
That’s the thing, no.
久而久之就习惯了
The dirt has a way of hitching your pores.
噢 如果时不时 有人和我上♥床♥ 我就更高兴啦
Oh, if I can get laid every now and again, I might feel a lot happier.
恕我冒昧 但我喜欢特大号♥身材的男人
No offense, but I like my man XXL.
况且每次
Besides, when I make my move,
我只靠几瓶果酒就能搞定他们
it usually involves few wine coolers
不需什么技巧
and a complete lack of subtlety.
我们去骑马吧
Well, let’s go for a horse ride.
这个… 其实 我从没骑过马
You know, actually I uh… I’ve never ridden on the horse.
噢 那你算白活了
Oh, well obviously you’ve never lived.
# 从未感觉这么好 从未觉得自己如此重要 #
# Never felt so good, never thought I am word #
# 你又恢复了往昔美丽 #
# Again, now you’re all alright #
# 我们的美好昨日 也一并归来 你还是如此美丽 #
# Look what I can see, everything we used to be, is back and now you’re alright #
到这儿时 我就在想 我们到底希望 去向何方呢
When I came out here, I think where else we really want to go.
Ben朝山那边望去
Looking out over the hills,
幻想着自己前世 会不会是个牛仔
wondering if a former life he had been a cowboy,
他希望Fran对自己男人的身材
part of Ben wished Fran wasn’t so
要求不那么苛刻
rigid about the size requirements of her man.
同时他也想尝尝果酒
He also wished he had a case of wine coolers.
– 现在车况很棒 – 是呀
– Better than ever. – Yes it is.
Ben的造访 重新点燃了 Fran出行的热情
Ben’s trip rekindled Fran’s wanderlust.
那个周末
That weekend,
Fran没去修篱笆
instead of fixing fences,
而是去Fort McMurray看她儿子了
Fran paid a surprise visit to her son in Fort McMurray.
不巧的是 Brad正值轮班
Unfortunately, Brad was on a double shift.
最后 在消磨时间之际
The upshot, while killing time,
Fran遇到了她的一生挚爱
Fran finally met the lover for life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!