Samantha变成一个高尔夫迷
Samantha became a golf fan
只是因为她知道Ben喜欢
just because she knew Ben loved the sport.
她甚至甘愿录下Ben未能及时看的
His fiancee developed an interest even in taping the delayed sinous events from the
亚洲高尔夫巡回赛
Asian tour.
如果这都不算爱 什么才是?
If that is not love, what is?
虽然Samantha不是很苛刻的人
Though Samantha wasn’t the demanding sort,
但她有件事很坚持
she was eminent about one thing,
她很讨厌摩托车
she hated motorcycles.
骑摩托车 一种她惧怕的行为
As an act she worried, driving a motorcycle
真是愚蠢透顶
represents the height of stupidity.
那么?
So?
我买♥♥了它
I’ll take it.
我就知道
I am not surprised.
价钱没得商量
The price is not negotiable.

OK.
算了 我给你7%折扣
Hell, I give you a tip of seven.
你不用这样
You really don’t have to.
不 我坚持
No, I insist.
骑的时候有发现不妥的吗?
What do you find while you are riding?
还没
I don’t know yet.
在听到他得癌症之后
Upon hearing the news of his cancer,
Ben就打算回家告诉Samantha他的病
Ben’s plan has been to go to the home to tell Samantha about his prognosis
并且希望可以跟她激♥情♥
and hopefully make desperate love to her
一整夜
all night long.
首先 他需要杯咖啡
First, he needed a coffee.
因为Ben那点白日梦遗迹仍是挥之不去
Because he still had a trace of dreamer left in him.
Ben总是卷起杯缘 看看有没有中奖
Ben always rolled up the rim the to see if he won.
年轻人 向西部挺进
Go west young man
年轻人 向西部挺进
Ben决定了等到他爸爸的生日派对结束后
Ben decided to wait until after his father’s birthday party
再把事情告诉Samantha
to break the news to Samantha.
这事不能瞒着她
She would not be able to be hid the secret
– 我敬大家一杯 – 天啊
– Can I make a toast? – Oh, my God.
就用邮件悄悄说呗
Can you just send us an e-mail?
当然 我只是要说… 不
Sure, I just want to say… no.
我要承认 虽然我老了
I wanna admit that despite my growing decrepitude,
但我从来没有这么开心过
I have never been happier
我有 怎么说…
I have somehow…
非常幸运的人生
hold of very lucky life
我想敬我的家人一杯
And I would like to make a toast to my family.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 爸爸
Cheers, Dad.
婚礼照样举♥行♥
We will not cancel the wedding.
毕竟什么都筹备好了 不会取消
Not after all the work have put into it,
除非你希望这么做
unless you want to.
不! 我不在乎婚礼
No! I don’t care about the wedding.
我… 我担心的是你居然荒唐地去度假
I… I care about the insanity of you going on vacation.
治疗耽搁得越久 病情会越严重
The longer you put off getting treatment, the worse the odds get.
我不是去度假
I’m not going on vacation.
我只要一踏进医院 他们就要把我撕开 猛灌药物
The second I step into the hospital, they gonna to nick upon me with drugs so powerful.
感觉就像一大堆碎玻璃
It’s gonna to feel like I’m getting glass shards.
每次要吞下去都卡在喉咙里
shut down my throat every time I swallow.
在我接受治疗前 我要这样做
Before I become a patient, I need to do this.
你要做的 究竟是什么?
You need to do what, exactly?
我得体验下冒险的感觉
I need to have an adventure.
如果是我 我会接受这天底下所有的治疗
If this was me, I would be signing up for every treatment on the planet.
如果可以扭转病情的话 喝羊尿我都乐意
I would drink goat piss if I thought that would make it difference.
我知道你会 Sam 但只要两天
I know you would, Sam, but it’s only for two days.
等我回来 我马上接受治疗 百分之百 我保证
And when I get back, I am in the treatment, 100%, I promise.
我无法理解你还等什么
It is incomprehensible to me that you would wait
对我来说那很合情合理
But it is not incomprehensible to me
– 我… 只要 – 什么?
– I… I just need – What?
理解下我吧
Come with me.
你只要在我身边支持我
Just come with me.
不 你要是拖延的话我会很生气
No, I would be too angry if you hold the time.
你家人怎么办?
What about your family?
等我回来 我会跟他们坦白
I’ll tell my family when I get back.
Ben坚持说婚礼将如期举♥行♥
Ben insisted that the wedding would go ahead as planned.
独自生活?
急诊室
因为Ben失约了
Because Ben missed his appointment,
Forrester护士可以提前
nurse Forrester was able to leave work
12分钟下班
12 minutes earlier than usual.
她用爆发性的速度在赶
In a burst of power walking proudest,
终于赶上了17:45分的火车
she just managed to catch the 17:45 train
从而避免了一场灾难
had geared not in a quite a stricken
不然的话她就成了18:10那班火车里13个遇难者之一
she would have been one of 13 casualties on the 18:10 train.
火车就在Etobicoke外面出轨了
the derail just outside the Etobicoke.
Ben玩心大起
Ben in fact toyed.
没讽刺的意思 Ben的确是喜欢追捧世界之最的东西
Without irony, he loved these old marshals to the world biggest.
对天地造物的种种有趣猜想
Part of the pleasure was inventing entire back stories
总能令他快乐不已
about how these creations came into being.
我们的城市得有其亮色 世界驰名
“And I say what our town needs is something to put on the map.
一些能让人♥大♥吃一惊的元素
Something with a big time of ‘wow’ factor.
世界上最大的感光嵌镶幕
The world’s largest Photomosaic.”
3万岛屿的交汇: 帕里湾
加拿大5分镍币
加拿大在此
Ben记得曾经读过一本书
Ben remembered reading
关于一个英国人
about a man in Britain,
他叫John Brandrick
John Brandrick actually, who
他曾经被诊断患了胰腺癌
was diagnosed with pancreas cancer
只有一年可活
And it was given a year to live
他花光了积蓄
He spent everything he had,
结果却发现是误诊
only to find out that it was a misdiagnosis
他其实没事
And he would be fine.
如果Ben也是被误诊了呢?
What if Ben was misdiagnosed?
Samantha是对的
Samantha was right.
他在埃及那条著名的河里游着泳
He was swimming in that famous river in Egypt.
多伦多514国道
他要回家
He would go home.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
这附近有好点的加拿大轮胎店么?
You know if there’s any Canadian Tire pretty sound?
不知道 抱歉 我不清楚
No. Sorry, no idea.
我们走着去Sudbury的话 我们就要输掉了
We will lose the bet if we walk to Sudbury.
在这找到一家加拿大轮胎店很重要吗?
So important to find a Canadian Tire here?
我们的伙伴Gurvy用一箱啤酒打赌
Our buddy Gurvy bet a bus of beer.
– 每人一箱 – 对 每人一箱 条件是我们骑车
– Each. – Each , that if we could ride
在6个星期之内 从Newfoundland到达Vancouver
From Newfoundland to Vancouver, under six weeks
并且花费少于400块 所以
And spend less than $ 400, so
每次车坏了 你绝对想不到
Every time we have a bike down, what happens more than you think.
我们就直接去最近的店买♥♥辆新的
We simply ride to the nearest store to replace one bike for another.
不是吧? 你们这样
Come on, there’s no way that you ride a
根本去不了西部
bike all this way to the West
为什么不能?
Why not?
你们根本就没有什么像样的装备
You do not have any of the proper equipment.
除了逆风 路上还算顺利
Besides the bloody headwind, there hasn’t been any problems so far.
这样吧 我载一个人去镇上找找
Look, I’ll give one of you guys a ride across the town for a check?
抱歉 根据赌约第6条 搭便车我们就算输
Sorry, we can not accept rides or we’ll lose the bet. It’s the rule number 6.
我们也会很丢脸的
Again shit face to agree to that one.
再见
See you later.
祝你们好运
Best luck.
赢得甜甜圈
和骑着单车
In comparison to the sheer lunacy into cycling
穿过整个国家为了赢得
to the headwind to cross the country for
一箱啤酒相比
a case of beer,
Ben再次决定去西部
Ben recommited to heading West.
怀特河 加拿大至寒之地
寻找Grumps (一种神秘生物) 作者 Ben Tyler
我们的宝宝会喜欢你给他们读这本书
你好
Hi.
你怀孕了吗?
Are you pregnant?
我是说 我是说 我们有孩子了吗?
I mean, I mean, are we pregnant?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
那怎么有一张说到孩子的便签?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!