No, you’re not.
即使你们打穿了混凝土墙 后面还有钢板
Even if you got through the concrete, there’s 3 inches of steel.
你们连个凹痕都弄不出来的
You won’t even make a dent.
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
我是以此为生的
Hey. This is what I do.
要是有傻瓜拿铁锤就能敲烂它
lf some idiot with a sledgehammer could break in…
你们觉得我还有工作吗
…do you really think that I would still have a job?
别进眼睛了
Don’t get that in your eye.
邻居
Neighbor.
救命
Help!
请救救我们
Please help us!
快报♥警♥ – 有人听见吗
Call the police! – Do you hear us?
救救我们
Help us!
救命
Help!
请救救我们 – 快报♥警♥
Help us, please! – Call the police!
该死
Shit!
你们就打算站在那儿吗
You guys just going to stand there?
干嘛 你有什么计划吗 大战士
Why? What do you got, MacGyver?
他用铁锤进不来的 对吧
He can’t get in here with a hammer, can he?
你还能更吵点吗
Could you be any louder?
帮我搬开那些箱子
Give me a hand with those boxes.
听着 该死的
Listen, goddamn it!
我才是这的老大 你到底想干嘛
I’m in charge here. Now, what the hell is going on?
他们会闯进来的 – 不会 他们进不来的
They’re going to get in here. – No, they can’t get in here.
我们不会有事的 我们不会有事的
We’re going to be fine. We’ll be just fine.
这真是太棒了
Oh, this is good.
这会有用的
This could work.
我正想这么做
I was just thinking that we should do something like this.
打开 – 我已经开了
Open it. – I just did.
开大点
Open it some more.
我们只是要警告她们
We’re just sending them a message.
她们会明白的
They’ll get the point.
亲爱的 趴在地上
Honey, get down on the ground.
别等了 开大一点
Quit dicking around and open this fucking thing up.
别蠢了 – 安静
Don’t be stupid. – Quiet!
我们是要吓他们 不是杀了他们
We’re trying to scare them, not kill them.
是什么东西
What is it?
不好的东西
It’s bad.
她们在咳嗽
They’re coughing.
如果她们咳嗽 她们就会死
lf they’re coughing, they’re going to die!
没有人会死的
Nobody is going to die, man!
你能不能带点种 好好干活啊
Will you please have the balls to follow through with something?

Mom.
她们最多就会昏倒
The worst that’ll happen is they’ll pass out.
她们会头疼
They’ll have a hangover.
她们昏倒了 我们还怎么进去
How are we going to get in there if they pass out, Junior?
关小一点
Cut it back a little.
她们不会昏倒的 笨蛋 她们先会呕吐
They won’t pass out, numb-nuts. They’ll throw up first.
她们死了 我们就进不去了
We can’t get in if they’re dead!
趴在地上呼吸
Stay on the ground and breathe.
关小一点
Turn it down.
关小一点 太多了
Turn it down! It’s too much!
你胆敢跟我呛 – 你俩小点声
Don’t you start up with this shit. – Keep it down! Both of you.
我要关小点
I’m turning it down.
让他离我远点 – 我们不杀人
Keep his ass off of me. – We’re not killing anybody.
让他关小点 – 把那个东西关掉
You need to tell him to turn it down! – Fine. Turn the shit off.
不 – 关小点
No. – Turn it down.
妈 – 等一下
Mom? – Just a second.
躲进去
Get under this.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
他妈的菜鸟 – 这他妈是我的主意
Fucking amateurs, man! – It’s my fucking idea.
闭嘴 隔壁还有人睡觉呢
Shut the fuck up! There are people trying to sleep over there.
那是什么
What is that?
关掉瓦斯
Turn the gas off.
快点关掉瓦斯
Turn the gas off right now.
回来
Get back!
天啊
God!
来扑火啊
Get it off me!
没事了
It’s okay.
你这个婊♥子♥ 我一定会进去的
You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch! I’m coming in there!
冷静下来
Calm the fuck down.
你没事吧 – 没事
Are you okay? – Yeah.
答应我你决不会做这种事
Promise me you’ll never do anything like that.
我不会
I won’t.
她们有动静了 至少她们还没死
They’re moving. At least they’re still moving in there.
怎么了
What?
和他说啊
Talk to him.
拜托 省省吧
Please, man, give it a rest.
摩斯密♥码♥ – SOS
That Morse code? – SOS.
你从哪学来的
Where’d you learn that?
<泰坦尼克号♥>
Titanic.
我们得去楼下谈谈
We got to talk. Downstairs.
不 你别来
No, no, no. Not you.
快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
起来
Get up.
快啊
Come on.
起来
Wake up.
我早上要做的第一件事
The first thing I’m going to do this morning
就是去找我的整容医生
is call my plastic surgeon.
事情变化太多
There’s been a change here.
十万块不够了 太少了
$100,000 is not enough. Not for this shit.
我要那间房♥子里的三分之一
I want a third of whatever’s in that room up there.
好吧
Fine!
三分之一 恭喜你了
Okay? Full share, one-third. Congratulations.
你买♥♥了个滑雪面具就赚了一百万
You bought a ski mask, made $1,000,000.
你父母会以你为荣的
Your parents will be proud.
他醒了
Got him.
让我说点别的
Let me straighten out something else.
管好你那个该死的专家
You better get control of your goddamn expert.
我可不打算丢掉我那一半的钱
I’m not losing my half of the money because–
等等 一半
Slow down. Half?
你小学没学好吧
Did you sleep through grade school?
五秒钟前 还是三分之一
Five seconds ago, it was a third….
拜托
Come on.
我要让你知道他就是个麻烦
I’m letting you know he’s a problem.
但这不是我的主意 所以是你的麻烦
But this wasn’t my idea, so he’s your problem.
你说的对 这不是你的主意
You’re right. It wasn’t your idea!
这全不是你的主意 都是我的主意
None of this was your idea! It was my idea!
快点 看过来
Come on, look over here.
好了
Yes.
太好了
Yes, yes, yes.
希望他之前是童子军
Let’s hope this guy’s an ex-Boy Scout.
我们在这儿 – 救救我们
We’re here! – Help us!
我们在这儿
We’re over here!
救命
Help!
打开窗户
Open your window!
救命
Help!
我们永远都出不去了
We’re never going to get out of here.
我这可爱的孙子在那老家伙身上花了不少时间
I’m the loving grandson who put in the time with the old man…
两年里每个周末
…every goddamn weekend for two years…
陪他聊天 给他穿衣 陪他散步 喂他吃饭
…talking to him, dressing him, walking him, feeding him.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
没有 他只告诉了我保险箱的事情
No. I’m the one the old man finally told about the safe.
是我找到建房♥子的人
I’m the one who found the guy who built it,
然后是我说服他加入我们
and I convinced him to break into it!
等一下
Wait a minute.
怎么了 – 卧室是空的
What? – The bedroom’s empty.
他们在哪
Where are they?
有两个人 在楼梯上
Two of them, on the stairs.
第三个人在哪
Where’s the third guy?
我把电♥话♥放在床边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!