Travel kit.
你还提到要跟八个人分
Plus, you named eight people you got to split it with…
那么保险箱里该有一两千万了
…so that’s 10 or 12 million bucks in the safe.
你这种垃圾一定分得比别人少
A fuck-up like you has got to get less than everybody else…
我真不知道现在该怎么算了
…so now I don’t know what to think.
你这是在算根本不属于你的钱
You’re adding up money you’ll never touch, buddy.
里面有多少钱
How much is in there?
漱口水
Mouthwash.
糖精
Saccharin.
我在跟你讲话
Hey, I’m talking to you.
回答我
Answer me.
好吧 是有很多钱
Fine. There’s more.
那你打算何时告诉我们这件财务小事
And when were you going to tell us this minor economic details?
现在这不重要了 全玩完了
It doesn’t matter now. It’s totally fucking moot!
我们还说这些干什么 – 你在想什么
Why are we having this conversation? – What were you thinking?
你打算怎么骗过我们
How did you expect to get away with this?
你以为等我打开保险箱
Did you think that I’d open that safe…
我和Raoul就会乖乖等着
…and then me and Raoul
让你拿走那些钱吗
would wait while you picked out your share?
你是怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
你把我们扯进来 自己却打算逃跑
You got us into this mess, and you were going to fuck us?
是你自己要来
You got yourself into this.
你要请律师抢监护权
You got the custody lawyers up your ass.
你听说有钱赚 眼睛睁得超大
Your eyes were huge when I told you about the gig…
别装无辜了
…so don’t play innocent.
计划失败了
Things didn’t work out.
回去过老日子吧
Play past it.
薄荷 无糖的
Mints? Sugar-free.
我会打开保险箱
I’m opening that safe.
你走了什么都拿不到
You leave, you get nothing.
看着不太可能啊 大块头
It’s looking doubtful there, big guy.
我会和Raoul平分
I will split the money with Raoul.
但我不想再看到你
But I don’t ever want to see you again.
要是警♥察♥找到我 我们都知道是谁告密
Cops show up on my doorstep, we will know who sent them…
我们一定会找到你
…and we will fucking find you.
回头见 Burnham
I’ll see you, Burnham.
再会 Raoul
Later, Raoul.

Mom!
开个豪车去过125街几次
Ride in a Town Car to 125th Street a couple of times…
就觉得自己无所不知了
…think you know all about it.
你根本不了解我
You don’t know nothing about me.
Sarah 听我说
Sarah, listen to me,
到角落去 闭上眼睛别转过来
Go to the corner. Shut your eyes and don’t turn around.

Okay.
你该看看你脸上的表情
You should see the look on your face.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
不许动 你不许动 – 我不动
Don’t move. Don’t you fucking move. – No, don’t.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
别开枪 – 别这样
Don’t shoot, please. – Come on.
关门 锁起来 然后滚开
Shut it, lock it and get the fuck away from it.
住手 你这个该死的 – 该死的什么
Stop it, you fucking– – Fucking what?
小丑 笨蛋 浑球
Clown? Idiot? Fucking asshole?
现在谁是小丑啊
Who’s the clown now?

Me.
没错
That’s right.
烫到我了
It’s burning me.
枪在谁手里?
Who’s got the gun?

You.
记住这点
Remember that.
查出他是谁
Find out who the fuck that is.
把你的皮夹给我
Give me your wallet.
把你的皮夹给我
Give me your wallet.
Stephan Altman
Stephan Altman.
你老婆有给你打电♥话♥吗 Stephan
Did your wife give you a call, Stephan?
她说了什么
What did she say?
不知道 被切断了
I don’t know. Cut off.
电♥话♥不能用 – 你打给别人了吗
Phones are dead. – Did you call anybody else?
你报♥警♥了吗 Stephan
Did you call the fucking cops, Stephan?
没有
No.
他说得是实话
He’s telling the truth.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 可能是实话
Yeah, he probably is.
因为被枪指着时 没人敢说谎
Because when I do this, people don’t lie.
什么
What?
你要做什么 – 进入那个房♥里
What do you want? – Get us into that room up there.
我不行 – 你可以
I can’t. – Yeah, you can.
你点子多 硬想出个办法来
You’re full of ideas. You just got to squeeze one out.
你要让我乱想点什么吗
You want me to just make something up?
等我数到三
You’ve got till the count of three.
你就会跟Junior的下场一样
Then you end up like Junior over there.
一 快想 – 这太可笑了
One, squeeze. – This is ridiculous.
二 想
Two, squeeze.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to tell you.
三 – 等等
Three. – Wait!

Okay.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
也许
Maybe.
也许
Maybe.
<救命> <橡皮灵魂>
Help! Rubber Soul…
<昨日今日> <魔幻之旅> <白色专辑>
…Yesterday and Today, Magical Mystery Tour, The White Album….
保持温暖 宝贝 保持温暖
Stay warm, baby. Stay warm, all right?
<顺其自然><肌肤重生> <派柏中士>
Let It Be, Reviver, Sgt. Pepper….
天啊
Oh, god!
老爸
Dad?
不 不要
No, no.
放轻松
Take it easy.
开门 快开门
Open the door! Open the door!

No.
不要开门
Don’t open the door!
做个样子就行 – 不用你来告诉我
Just make it look good. – Don’t you tell me what–
快开门
Open the door!
不要开
Don’t open–
够了
Knock it off!
你杀了他 他们永远不会开门了
You kill him, they’ll never open that door.
天啊
Oh, god.
躺下 躺下
All right. Lie down. Lie down.
好了
All right.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine. Come on.
他疯了
He’s fucking crazy.
把手拿开 你这个可怕的混♥蛋♥
Get your hands off him, you frightening hillbilly motherfucker!
你是个坚强的女孩
You’re a strong girl.
你很坚强 坚强点 亲爱的
You be strong. Be strong, sweetheart.
放开他 快放开他
Get the fuck off him, now! Just get off him!
快结束了
It’s almost over.
就是这样 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it. That’s it.
好了 转过去
All right, turn around.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
上面有血 你可能想戴反面
It’s got blood on it. You might want to wear it inside out.
拿你的录影带
Get your tapes.
这是谁
Who’s this?
是她的孩子
It’s her kid.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
谁在乎啊
Who gives a fuck?
快点 拿你的东西
Hurry up. Get your stuff.
嗨 小姐
Hey, lady.

Mom?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你小孩在我们手里
We’ve got your kid.
到这来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!