I left my cell phone by the bed.
钱是我的
I earned that money.
我不会因为你跟别人不和
I will not let you jeopardize my fucking plan…
就破坏了我的计划
…because you have a problem relating to others!
明白了吗
Got it?
要是我没回来 就把门关上
lf I don’t come back, close this door.
妈 – 照我说的做
Mum! – Just do what I say.
他再碰我 我就杀了他
He touches me again, l shoot him.
天啊
Christ!
等等
Wait!
还有什么废话要说
Any other schoolyard bullshit you want to settle,
还是我们可以继续工作了
or can we get back to work?
你最好对我放尊重点 混♥蛋♥
Don’t take no tone with me, jerk-wad.
否则我会让你死的很难看
l shove it up your ass and snap it off.
你只是个公交车司机 Raoul
You know what? You’re a bus driver, Raoul.
你住在弗莱布许
You live in Flatbush.
别再瞎嚷嚷什么电影台词了
Don’t spout some Elmore Leonard bullshit you just heard…
我也看过那部电影
…because I saw that movie, too.
这是在干什么
What is this?
我有话要跟你们说
I got some news for you.
快去
Go.
快去
Go!
该死
Fuck!
她拿走了些东西 她拿走了什么
She got something. What did she get?

No.
充电器
Charger!
她把电♥话♥拿走了
She has a cell phone.

No!
好了 信♥号♥♥呢
All right, signal.
快搜信♥号♥♥
Come on. Signal.
我不认为她们在里面能打手♥机♥
I don’t think they’ll be talking on no cell phone from in there.
为什么不能 – 你在里面没办法打出去
Why not? – You can’t call out from in there.
没信♥号♥♥
No signal.
我没接这条线 但我接了主线
I didn’t hook up this line, but I hooked up the main line.
要是我们找到线路 就可以接上
lf we can find it, we can cut into it.
我不能坐牢 我受不了那里
I can’t go to prison, man. I’m not built for that shit.
小心
Be careful.
把电♥话♥拿来
Get the phone.
它是固定的 – 拆下来
It doesn’t come off. – Rip it off!
螺丝起子 十字的
Screwdriver. Phillips.
Junior 我叫你切断电♥话♥线
Junior, when I asked you to cut the phone lines,
你有切断地下室的主线吗
did you cut the main line?
还是你只切了厨房♥的电♥话♥线
Or did you just cut the cord on the phone in the kitchen?
该死
Shit!
扯掉外皮把电线露出来
All right. Strip this and expose the wires.
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
好了吗 – 好了 给
Okay, got it? – Yeah. Here.

Okay.
黄线对黄线
Yellow, yellow.
好了
Okay.
拨号♥声
Dial tone.
911紧急电♥话♥
911 emergency.
这里是西94街38号♥
Yes, this is 38 West 94th Street–
请等一下 – 不 不要 天啊
please hold. – No, no. God.
打给老爸
Call Dad.
住在纽约的人怎么会没有止痛药
How do you live in New York and not have a single Percocet?
你好 – 让Stephan接电♥话♥
Hello? – Stephan. Put Stephan on the line.
你是谁 – 我是Meg
Who is this? – It’s Meg.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you know what time it is?
让他接电♥话♥ 贱♥人♥ – 是你的死老婆
Put him on the phone, bitch. – It’s your fucking wife.

Move.
你好 – 你要救救我们
Hello? – You’ve got to help us.

Move!
楼上有三个人 他们闯入
There are three men upstairs. They broke in–
什么
What–
他会做点什么的 – 不 他不会
He’ll do something. – No, he won’t.
他会报♥警♥的
He’ll call the police.
你不了解她 她不会让他报♥警♥
You don’t know her. She won’t let him.
不 他知道这有麻烦 他听见了
No. He knows that there’s trouble. He heard me.
他就在公园对面
He’s across the park.
我们住这么近就是为了这种情况
That’s why we got houses close to each other.
万一我们需要对方帮忙 他会帮我们的
Just in case we needed each other. He’ll help us.
他不会的 – 他会的
He won’t. – Yes, he will!
对不起
I’m sorry.
不 我才该道歉
No, I’m sorry.
为什么
Why?
我一直没跟你说
I was trying not to tell you.
什么
What?
我又昏又饿
I’m dizzy and hungry.
她只有感冒药和经痛药
All she’s got is Nyquil and fucking Midol.
看来放瓦斯的主意不怎么有用
Looks like that gas idea didn’t work so well.
那是谁的错
Whose fault was that?
真是不可思议
This is impossible.
你现在有什么计划啊 车手
What’s the plan now, hot rod?
这太糟了 太让人讨厌了
This is worse than impossible. This is unpleasant.
喝一点 多喝点水
Here, drink this. All right, drink lots of water.
你降到40几了 我们得帮你增加血糖
You dropped to the low 40s. We have to get your blood-sugar up.
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me okay?
我只是头昏 还没聋
I’m just a little dizzy, not deaf.
很好 还会耍嘴皮子 还不错
Great. Smart ass. That’s excellent.
你找到什么吃的吗 糖果或甜的东西
Did you see anything in here? Any candy bars or something sweet?
再找一找吧
Let’s check it again.
妈 我找过了
Mom, I did it.
我们得冷静下来 知道吗
We got to stay calm, okay?
只要我们冷静就不会有事 冷静点
If we stay calm, everything will be fine. All right? Stay calm.
你搞得我很紧张
You’re making me nervous.
对不起
I’m sorry.
要是血糖继续下降呢
What if I keep dropping?
不会的 我会想办法
You won’t.I figure something out.
你知道么 他说的对
You know, he’s right.
我们根本没办法进那个房♥间
There’s no way we’re getting into that room.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是诚实面对自己
I just got to be honest with myself here.
我没必要卷入
I am not a person who needs to be involved…
任何痛苦或者危险的事情
with anything quite so harrowing or perilous at this point in my life.
你要放弃吗 – 没错
You’re giving up? – Hell, yes.
我用不着让事情搞得那么严重
I don’t need the fucking aggravation.
我会打通匿名电♥话♥ 他们会找到保险箱
I make an anonymous phone call. They’ll find the floor safe.
我会继承
I wi’ll inherit.
Stephen Jeffrey Catherine David
Stephen, Jeffrey, Catherine, David.
五个孙子 60%的遗产税
Five grandkids, 60 percent inheritance tax.
操 我还有八♥九♥十万来保持发型
Fuck, I still put away 8 or 9 hundred grand and keep my goddamn hair.
拿着
Take it.
去买♥♥醉吧
Go out and get loaded.
等一等
Wait a minute.
你再说一遍
Say what you just said again.
再说一次钱的事 小蛋糕
Say that shit about the money again, babycakes.
什么时候 刚才吗
When? Before?
对 刚才
Yeah, before.
你分到手的钱
Splitting the money in your head,
你说有八♥九♥十万
you said you’d put away 800 or 900 grand.
怎么了
What are you doing?
那是交过税之后
That was after inherited tax,
那表示税前有超过150万
which makes it more than a million and a half gross.
你现在成了税务会计师了
So now you’re a tax attorney.
我要走了 – 等一下
I’m out of here. – Wait a minute.
每样东西都含糖
There’s sugar in everything.
有些你想都想不到 像番茄酱
Places you’d never expect. Like ketchup.
还有什么
Where else?
旅行套装

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!