…and I admit I was a little drunk.
如果你坚持想知道那句话
And the sentence, if you insist on knowing…
后面会是
…was going to be,
“这里有三个绝活”
“There are three things that
“如果你跳上我的床 我就让你好好享受一下”
I’ll do for you if you come jump into bed with me”
谢天谢地在我说完之前
Thank God I came to my senses before I
我就恢复神智就挂断了
said all that, and I hung up…
这样就没人知道我在想什么
…so nobody would ever have to know what I was thinking.
当然 除非
Unless, of course…
有两个警♥察♥
…two policemen came in to my door
半夜来我家门前质问我
the middle of the night and interrogated me.
Rick 可以走了吗
So, Rick, you want to go?
还是你想让她告诉你是哪三个绝活
Or do you want her to tell you which three things?
好吧
All right.
女士
Ma’am…
如果你有话想对我们说
…if there’s something you want to say to us…
但你现在可能不能说
…but maybe you can’t say it right now…
你也许会想打个暗号♥
…you might want to make some kind of a signal…
眨几次眼睛
…by blinking your eyes a few times.
之类的暗示
Something like that.
你这么做很安全的
That’s something you could do safely.
天啊
Man…
你们真行
…you guys are good.
你是说 如果屋子里有别人或是什么吗
You mean, like if there was somebody in the house or something?
你们真是训练精良
They really train you guys.
不 我没事 我发誓
No, I’m fine. I’m fine. Cross my heart.
抱歉打扰到你了 女士
Sorry to disturb you, ma’am.
晚安 女士
Night, ma’am.
这个小孩看见了我的脸
This kid has seen my face.
是啊 这和我无关
Yeah, well, that’s not my problem.
当然有关 你跟我是一伙的
Yeah, it is. You’re here with me.
这事你也有份的
You’re on the hook, too.
杀了一个 多杀几个也一样
Do one. Same price for the rest.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远一点
Stay the fuck away from me.
你知道这会有什么结果的
You know how this is going to end.
怎么了
What’s up?
我们为什么没这么做
Why the hell didn’t we do that?
她在做什么 她以为她在做什么
What’s she doing? What the fuck does she think she’s doing?
她拿了你的枪 谁叫你要带枪来
She’s got your gun. Who told you to bring a gun?
让我好好钻吧 拜托
Just let me drill, man.
空的吗
Empty?
拜托
Come on, man.
银行债券
Bank bonds.
等等
One second.
二 三 四 五
Two, three, four, five….
我们为什么这么做
Why are we doing this?
因为等下会有用的
Because it’s going to come to that.
有22张
There are 22.
2千2百万
22 million dollars.
那个骗子
That lying little shit!
我们出去吧
Let’s get out of here.
举起来
Lift.
别拿了 天哪 我会买♥♥新的送你
Leave that. Christ, I’ll buy you new tools.
你会没事的
You’ll be okay.
都是玻璃 我抱你 来吧
It’s glass. I got you. Come on.
快点
Hurry up.
小心玻璃
Watch the glass.
下来
Get down here.
等等
Wait.
等等 你不会想开枪的
Wait. You don’t want to do that.
爸 别开枪
Dad, don’t shoot him!
放了我女儿
Let my daughter go.
我们结束了 你女儿很好
We’re finished. Your daughter’s fine.
我们从后门走 你以后不会再见到我们
We’ll go out the back door. You’ll never see us again.
放了她
Let her go.

Okay.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go.
放了她吧 放了她
Just let her go. Let her go.
放了她
Let go of her!
把枪放下
Put that gun down.
Sarah 过来 – 把枪放下
Sarah, come here. – Put that gun down!
照我说的做 – 别发疯
Do as I say. – Don’t be crazy, man.
放了她 – 快放了她
Just let her go. – Let her go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们伤着你了吗 – 没有
Did they hurt you? – No.
他们动你了吗 – 没有
Did they touch you? – No.
Stephan打他 打他
Stephan, shoot him. Shoot him!
放开她
Get off her!
你现在没事了
You’ll be okay now.
警♥察♥ – 不许动
Police! – Don’t move!
都不许动 – 都爬到地上
Nobody move! – Everybody on the ground!
第二队 楼上 第三队 楼下
Team two, upstairs. Team three, down.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
别动 不准动 你这混♥蛋♥
Freeze! Don’t move, motherfucker!
不准动 我会开枪的
Don’t move! I will kill you!
离开墙
Move away from the wall!
离开篱笆 快点
Get off the fence! Move!
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air!
没事了 老爸
It’ll be okay. It’s fine, Dad.
房♥子里还有别人吗
Is there anybody else in the house?
没有
No.
总部 请派车到94西街38号♥
Central, I need a bus at 38 West 94th.
没事了 我没事
It’s okay. I’m all right.
我要看见你的掌心
I want to see the palms of your hands!
听见了吗 把手打开
Do you hear me? Open your hands!
爸 没事了 你会没事的
Dad, it’s okay. You’re going to be fine.
一切都会好的
Everything is going to be fine.
这个听起来不错
This sounds interesting.
“两间卧室和一个书房♥ 或是三间卧室”
“Two-bedroom with den or third bedroom…
“全新厨房♥ 原装浴室 东区70街”
“…new kitchen, original bath, 70th East.”
我以为你喜欢西区
I thought you liked the West Side.
“61大街和中♥央♥公园西街交界”
“61st and Central Park West.”
“银行拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 必卖♥♥”
“Bank foreclosure, must sell.”
“奢华门房♥建筑 健身俱乐部”
“luxury doorman building, health club…”
“看孟” – 看门人
“…conserg–” – Concierge.
什么意思 – 法语的 “管♥理♥员♥”
What’s that? – It’s French for “superintendent.”
W.E.A什么意思
What’s W.E.A. Mean?
是西区大街
That’s West End Avenue.
“81大街和西区大街交界”
“81st and West End Avenue.”
三间卧室加书房♥或是四间卧室
Three bedrooms plus den or fourth bedroom,
起居室宽敞
spacious living room…
教堂式窗户”
…cathedral windows–”
我们需要那么多空间吗
Do we need all that space?
这个怎么样
How about this?
“西区83街 两间卧室 有看门人
“West 83rd, two-bedroom, doorman building…
公园附近 风景好 明亮愉快
…park block, partial views, bright and cheery,
天花板高 木地板”
high ceilings and wood floors.”
就这个
Yeah, that one.
我喜欢这个的感觉
I like the sound of that one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!