是让你留下继续扮诱饵还是
whether you stay here as a decoy or…
送你回国
…he sends you home.
好吧 他是个好人
Well, He’s a good man.
至少他是个公正的人
At least he’s a fair man.
就让他决定好了
I’ll let it sit with him.
乔治
George, …
我们的战争结束了
…our war is over.
结束了 长官
Over, sir?
现在只是等命令而已
It’s just a question of waiting for the orders now.
我觉得我
I feel I, … .
注定要完成天降大任 但我说不清楚是什么事情
…am destined to achieve some great thing. What, I don’t know.
最近的这些鸡毛蒜皮的事情
But this last incident is so …
原本微不足道 但影响可怕 这
trivial in its nature and so terrible in its effect. It…
[这]不可能只是意外 这一定是神灵的旨意
…(It) can’t be the result of an accident. It has to be the work of God.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是我毕生最后的伟大机会
The last great opportunity of a lifetime… .
全世界都在打仗 而我却在袖手旁观
…An entire world at war and I’m left out of it?
不会的 长官
No, sir.
上帝怎能允许这种事情发生
God will not permit this to happen!
我必将会实现我的命运
I am going to be allowed to fulfil my destiny!
神灵将会帮助我实现
His will be done.
D日 盟军反♥攻♥法国
在史上最大的两栖作战中
In the greatest amphibious operation ever attempted, …
黎明前的轰炸准备为
…a predawn naval bombardment prepares the way…
盟军在诺曼底抢滩登陆
…for Allied soldiers to assault the Normandy beaches, …
并且在欧洲大♥陆♥取得立足点
…and claw out a desperate foothold on the continent of Europe.
《诺曼底征服史》
我就知道蒙蒂无法在D日或其后10天攻占戛纳
I knew Montgomery couldn’t take Caen on D- day or D- plus- 10,
我早就说过
and I said so.
他们现在全困在树篱地区
And here they are all hung up in the hedgerow country.
他们现应该折回向希里芬
But they should now, ah,
象在第一次世界大战中计划的一样
pivot the way von Schlieffen planned it in World War I.
然后我们可能有机会进行真正的山地运动
Then we might get a chance to do some real broken- field running.
但他们不听我的话
But they don’t listen to me.
嗯 这样进入欧洲真稀罕
Huh, what a way to enter the continent of Europe, …
和一大批备用零件一起
…along with all the rest of the spare parts.
长官 这架飞机上每件东西都是最高优先级的
Sir, everything on this plane is high priority.
除非他心里有数 否则布拉德利将军不会召您来的
General Bradley wouldn’t send for you unless he had something in mind.
听我说 考德 我已经学乖了
I’ll tell you, Cod. I’ve learned my lesson.
如果我得到机会 我会紧紧闭上我的嘴巴
If I ever do get another chance, I’m gonna keep my mouth shut.
我会玩官场那一套
I’m gonna play the game.
如果我忘了 你就提醒我
If I forget, you remind me.
我会用胳膊轻轻碰您一下
I’ll give a gentle nudge in the ribs.
你应该用力朝屁♥股♥上踹我一脚
Give me a swift kick in the ass.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
将军 欢迎来到法国 长官
Gennral. Welcome to France, sir.
我希望战争还在进行中 汉森 老板在哪里
I hope the war’s still on, Hansen. Where’s the boss?
这边请 长官
Right this way, sir.
第一军团司令部
巴顿 从墨西拿一别后还没看到过你
Patton, haven’t seen you since Messina.
将军 你好吗
General, how are you?
我听说你欺骗德军做得极为成功
I heard you’re doing a splendid job decoying the Jerries.
好了 请你多包涵 我要去前线了
Well, you’ll forgive me, I’m off for the front.
祝一切顺利 老小子
Best of everything, old boy.
顺便提一句
By the way, …
情报证实我将再度对峙隆美尔
…intelligence confirms that I’m against Rommel again.
隆美尔
Rommel!?
嗨 你好吗 乔治
Hi, how are you, George?
-我还不错 布拉德 你好吗 -还好
– Pretty fair, Brad. How are you? – Fine.
你瞧瞧 我来这里 是不是很豪华
Well, my, my. Isn’t this plush?
看来你在争取大主教职位
It looks like you’re bucking for archbishop.
啊 这是汉森为我订制的 乔治 请坐
Well, Chet Hansen had this rig built for me. George, sit down.
艾克要我和你谈谈
Ike wanted me to talk to you.
我告诉他你我之间可以有话直说
I told Ike you and I could level with each other.
是的
That’s right.
一旦我接掌第十二集团军 我们将要启动第三军团
We’re going to make 3rd Army operational once that I take over 12th Army group.
我会得到第三军团吗
Do I get it?
我老实跟你说
I’ll be honest with you.
我有保留意见
I’ve had reservations.
那 我从军校毕业后 你就一直是我的上级
Then, you’ve been my senior ever since I left the academy.
你在北非与西西里是我的头 我有点顾虑
You were the boss in North Africa and Sicily, and I just thought, …
这可能使我俩感到别扭
…well, it might be a problem for the both of us.
喔 我这儿没有问题
Uh, it wouldn’t bother me.
还有一件事 我并不想太强调这点 但是
There’s one other thing. I don’t want to hit this too hard. But, …
我们是不同类型的人 乔治
…we’re different kinds of people, George.
你说的对 布拉德 妈的 你一向都是对的
You’re right, Brad. God damn it, every you’re always right.
以你的头脑与我的怪点子 我们是绝配
With your brains and my screwy ideas, we make a wonderful team.
我们在西西里证明了这一点
We proved that in Sicily.
我跟你说实话
I tell it as truth,
如果我在西西里是你的上司 我会撤了你的职
if I’d been your senior in Sicily, I would’ve relieved you.
布拉德
Brad, …
我愿意装小狗 只要有仗打就行
…I’ll crawl on my belly to get a command.
看在上帝的份上 你一定要让我参战
For God’s sake, you got to get me in this fight.
我摆脱困境的唯一办法
The only way I can get out of the doghouse…
是打一场漂亮的仗 我必须回来打仗
…is to do something spectacular. I gotta get back in the war!
老天 希♥特♥勒♥自己的人几天前还企图谋杀他
My god, Hitler’s own people tried to kill him a couple days ago.
在我们搞清楚之前 战争恐怕就结束了
First thing you know, it’ll all be over and… .
我会
I’ll…
闭嘴 我会谨言慎行
…keep my mouth shut up. I’ll behave myself.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
乔治
George, …
我正在拟定”眼镜蛇”计划
…I’ve been working on a plan called Cobra.
我想知道你的想法
I’d like to know what you think of it.
现在 我们在树篱地区艰难前行
Now, we’ve been slugging our way through hedgerow country, …
每天才推进半英亩 我们必须找出突破的方法
…half an acre a day, and we’ve got to find a way break out.
我想利用这条道路
I want to use this road.
圣罗到皮埃尔的道路
The Saint Lo- Periers road.
我们将让蒙蒂钉住戛纳的敌军
We’ll let Monty pin down the enemy forces at Cannes.
我们将以地毯式轰炸炸平三英里半宽的地区
We’ll pulverize an area 3.5 miles wide with saturation bombing.
然后以七个师跟进
Then seven divisions will follow through.
第三军团在这里迂回 横扫穿过法国
The 3rd Army will swing around here, a sweeping end run right across France.
你认为呢
What do you think?
我认为你需要一位骑兵老怪物来指挥第三军团
I think you need a screwball old horse cavalryman to command the 3rd Army.
乔治
George, …
艾克 3个月之前在伦敦就已经定下来了
…Ike … came to that conclusion in London three months ago.
他什么
He what?
为什么 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 对不起 对不起
Why, that dirty son … ! I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我答应闭嘴的
I promise to keep my mouth shut.
在库坦斯附近的活动是什么
What’s this activity near Coutances?
敌方装甲部队在拉塞突破我方防御
Enemy armored forces driving through our defenses at Lessay.
美军坦克迅速前进穿过敌军后方
“American tanks moving rapidly, slicing through to the rear areas”.
这听来像是巴顿 元帅
This sounds like Patton, Field Marshal.
巴顿在英格兰
Patton is in England.
我们确认这是事实吗
Do we know this?
诺曼底登陆只是声东击西的阳动
The landing in Normandy is merely a diversionary maneuver.
真正的入侵在加莱 而且将由巴顿率领
The real invasion will come at Calais and Patton will lead it.
元首说第十五军团不应调到诺曼底
The Führer says that the Fifteenth Army is not to be moved to Normandy.
十五军团坐在加莱海滩闲扔石头
Those men are sitting on the beach at Calais throwing pebbles at each other…
但是我军在诺曼底却遭到屠♥杀♥
…while our men are being slaughtered in Normandy.
第十五军团在加莱等待巴顿 而且他会在那里登陆
The Fifteenth Army is waiting for Patton at Calais and he will land there.
你似乎完全愿意接受这种鬼话 约德尔
You seem perfectly willing to accept this nonsense, Jodl.
为什么
Why?
因为我必须与元首保持一致
Because I am not prepared to dispute the Führer.
巴顿至少出于礼貌也得告诉我们
You’d think George would at least have the courtesy
他的方位
to let us know where he’s going.
老天 你看那里 你要去哪里 将军
Good God, look at that. Where you going, general?
柏林
Berlin.
我要去亲手♥枪♥毙那个狗♥娘♥养♥的希♥特♥勒♥
I’m going to personally shoot that paper- hanging son of a bitch.
巴顿第三军团造成的伤亡
阵亡 负伤 失踪
现在 等一下 等一下 等一下
Now, Hold it. Hold it. Hold it!
在地图上没有这个地方
Even this place isn’t on the map.
你知道为什么吗 我们已经跑到地图之外了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!