You know why? We’ve run clear off the map.
给乔治上一次头条 他就能再推进30英里
Give George a headline, and he’s good for another 30 miles.
-立 正 -一团糟
– Atten … hut! – Badly!
好了 停止
Hold it!
现在 都看好 注意 我们现在就清理这团混乱
By now, look please, pay attention. We’ll clean this mess up right now.
这辆车向这边移♥动♥ 这辆向这边
Let’s move this vehicle out this way. This one out this way.
那辆向后退 我们开动这一辆
Back that thing up there, and we’ll take this one here.
好了 都站起来出发 现在出发 马上
All right, get up off your ass. Let’s go, now!
就是这样 往那边走 好样的
That’s it. That’s the way to move. Good boy!
好的 继续
All right, come on.
继续 赶快 往这方走 继续 就是这样
Come on, now. Here we go. Come on. That’s it!
就是这样 快点
That’s it! Gun it!
那辆车开过来
Gun that thing!
好的 继续
Okay, come on.
注意
Watch it!
快 快 快 开上来 这边等等
Go, go, go! Come on! Hold it up.
继续 小子 好的 好的 继续
Come on, baby! Yeah, yeah! Come on!
就是这样
That’s it.
继续 赶快
Come on, now.
-去叫他 -是 遵命
– Chet. – Yeah, will do.
继续 不要停 不要停 那边停住
Come on, keep coming! Keep coming! Hold it up there.
现在开动 那边停住
Now come on! Hold it!
嗨 笨蛋 停住那辆坦克
Hey, dummy! Hold the Friggin’ tank!
糟糕了
Bad it.
就是这样 继续
That’s it. Come on.
好样的
Good boy!
-那边停住 -将军
– Hold it up there! – General!
布拉德利将军想在那边跟你谈一谈 就在那边
General Bradley wants to have a word with you. Down there.
好的 继续
Okay. Come on!
好的 停住 交给你了
Okay. Hold it up! Take over.
乔治 你真是个优秀的交♥警♥
George, you’d make a good traffic cop.
乔治 这次向塞纳河的推进真是好极了
George, this drive to the Seine has been absolutely magnificent.
但是我很抱歉 我必须要你慢下来
But I’m sorry to say, but I have to slow you down.
-那是为什么 -我们目前必须暂时切断给你的补给
– What the hell for? – We’ll have to cut off your supplies.
汽油 弹♥药♥ 全都切断
Gasoline, ammunition, everything.
欧洲盟军最高总部面对新一套优先策略
We’re check up against new priorities.
我好像闻到蒙哥马利的味道
I think I smell Montgomery.
好了 别动气 乔治
All right, take it easy, George.
这是相当棘手的问题 这涉及严肃的政♥治♥议题
There are serious issues involved. There’re political prolocutor.
老天 真的是蒙哥马利
By God, it is Montgomery.
V-2飞弹发射场全都在他的区域内
The launching sites for the V- 2 bombs are all in his area.
邱吉尔先生想要摧毁全部的飞弹基地
Mr.Churchill wants those rocket bases destroyed.
希♥特♥勒♥发射飞弹在伦敦杀死的平民比在战场杀死的士兵还多
Hitler kills more civilians in London than soldiers on the field.
他们期待蒙哥马利干完这一切吗
They expect Montgomery to do anything about it?
你给我汽油 我就会有进展
You give me that gasoline and I’ll gain ground with that,
而且我也会杀德军
I’ll kill Germans, too.
给我40万加仑 我会推进到柏林
Give me 400,000 gallons. I’ll go to Berlin.
乔治 我不能这样
George, I can’t do it.
布拉德 齐格弗里德防线是空壳子
Bradley, the Siegfried line is an empty shell.
他们已经拆掉所有的装备送到东线
They’ve stripped the equipment and sent it eastern front.
它长满了杂草而且牛群漫步 我两天之内就能穿越它
It’s over growing crawling with cows. I can punch through in two days.
和我争论没有作用 这不是我的主意
There’s no use that arguing with me. It wasn’t my idea.
如果你不让我杀敌 为什么你要挑我来当指挥官
If you wantn’t me kill enemy. Why did you pick me to command?
我没有挑选你
I didn’t picked you.
是艾克挑你的
Ike picked you.
乔治 你有杰出的表现
George, you have performed brilliantly.
你忠诚 勇于奉献
You are loyal, dedicated.
你是我最优秀的战地指挥官之一
You’re one of the best field commanders I’ve got,
但你就是不知道什么时候该闭嘴
but you don’t know when to shut up.
乔治 你真让人头痛
George, you’re a pain in the neck!
我是有许多缺点 布拉德
I have a lot of faults, Brad.
但不包括不知恩图报
But ingratitude isn’t one of them.
我欠你很多
I owe you a lot.
哎 我知道我喜怒无常 我承认这是事实
Hell, I know I’m a prima donna. I admit it.
我不能忍♥受蒙蒂的是 他一直不肯承认自己的不足
What I can’t stand about Monty is, he won’t admit it.
上尉 贝利没汽油了
Captain, Bailey’s run out of gas.
尖兵坦克也没汽油了
The point tank has run out, too.
但是前面有德军纵队
And there’s a Kraut column up ahead.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
这里是你指挥的吗 上尉
Were you in command here, captain?
本来是我指挥的
I was in command.
我的坦克排支援步兵连
My tank platoon was supporting an infantry company.
坦克没汽油了 所以我们必须决一死战
Tanks ran out of gas, so we had to fight it out.
我们昨晚11点开战
We started 11:00 clock last night.
两小时前结束
Finished a couple hours ago.
今早是肉搏战
This morning the fighting was hand- to- hand.
我昨晚作了一个梦
I had a dream last night.
我的梦带我到这里
In my dream it came to me, …
我梦见整个纳粹帝国现在任我攻占
…that right now the whole Nazi Reich is mine for the taking.
感谢这场战争 考德 我差点被不光彩地遣送回国
Thank about that, Cod. I was nearly sent home in disgrace.
现在我正好拥有了恰当的途径
Now I have precisely the right instrument, …
正好处于历史上恰当的时机 正好位于恰当的地点
…at precisely the right moment of history, and in exactly the right place.
萨尔区
The Saar?
这个战机转瞬即逝
This will change, too, very quickly, …
就像流星在天空中飞逝而去
…like a planet spinning off into the universe.
这是千载难逢的战机 我需要的只是
A moment like this won’t come again for 1000 years. All I need is…
一些汽油
…a few miserable gallons of gasoline.
现在 弱点在这里
Right now, the weak spot is here.
在10天之内 我们就能抵达柏林
In 10 days, we could be in Berlin.
那凡尔登与梅斯的防御工事呢
What about the fortifications at Verdun and Metz?
固定防御工事是
Fixed fortifications are…
人类愚昧的纪念碑
…monuments to the stupidity of man.
当今 当山脉与大洋都能被征服时
Now, when mountain ranges and oceans could be overcome, …
任何人造建筑都能被征服
…anything built by man can be overcome.
你知道我为什么肯定他们已经完蛋了
You know how I’m sure they’re finished out there?
那些手推车
The carts.
他们用手推车来搬运他们的伤员和补给
They’re using carts to move their wounded and their supplies.
手推车出现在我梦中
The carts came to me in my dream, …
它们不断在我脑海飞旋 我无法想通
…kept buzzing around my head. I couldn’t figure it out.
然后我记起来
Then I remembered…
那个冰天雪地中的梦魇 漫无边际
…that nightmare in the snow, the endless,
从莫斯科无尽痛苦的撤退
the agonizing retreat from Moscow.
多么寒冷的天气
How cold it was!
他们把伤员与仅存的补给
They took the wounded and what’s left of the supplies
放在手推车上
and threw them on the carts.
拿破仑完蛋了
Napoleon was finished!
没有军旗的炫目招展 甚至没有映红的鲜血
Not any color left. Not even the red of blood.
只有大雪
Only the snow.
看看这些 考德
Look at this, Cod.
我爱它
I love it.
上帝保佑 我真的如此爱它
God help me, I do love it so.
我爱它胜过爱我的生命
I love it more than my life.
盟军解放巴黎
巴黎解放了 法国♥军♥队继续前进
Paris is liberated, and French troops lead the way.
盟军在纳粹占领四年之后大踏步进入这座历史名城
The Allies march into the historic city after four years of Nazi occupation.
艰苦奋战的法国第二装甲师
The hard- fighting French 2nd Armored Division…
在雷克勒克将军的率领下
…under Major General Jacques Leclerc…
获得永志不忘的欢迎
…gets a welcome they will never forget…
当进入他们钟爱的巴黎时
…as they enter their beloved Paris.
蒙哥马利进入比利时
在向北面的强大推进中
In a powerful drive to the north, …
英国将领蒙哥马利切断并绕过法国海岸城镇
…British General Montgomery cuts off and bypasses the French coastal towns…
布伦 加莱与敦克尔克
…of Boulogne, Calais and Dunkirk, …
继续推进夺取重要的比利时港口安特卫普
…pushing on to capture the vital Belgian port of Antwerp.
巴顿冲向德国
同时 巴顿军团的主力
Meanwhile, the main body of Patton’s army, …
重新得到补给变得势不可当 正在攻向萨尔地区
…resupplied now and rolling like a juggernaut, is slicing toward the Saar.
纳粹的抵抗似乎正在瓦解
Nazi resistance appears to crumbling, …
似乎没有任何力量能够阻止我军
…and it seems that nothing can stop our troops from driving
继续冲向德国心脏
on into the heart of Germany.
-长官 布拉德利将军有电♥话♥打来 -好的 好的
– Sir, General Bradley on your line. – Good, good.
布拉德 听我说 我有桥头堡跨越萨尔地区
Brad, listen, I’ve got a bridgehead across the Saar.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!