Oh, good morning, Rex.
Ma’am, you done did a terrible thing to me.
您让我感到虽然不在得克萨斯却很幸福
Oh?
You made me glad I ain’t in Texas.
真的
Havel? Mmm-hmm.
我看到您的时候就想:
Every time I look at you, I say to myself,
我们得克萨斯什么都有,像您这样的人却罕见
“We got all kinds of natural resources back home,
“but we ain’t got nothing like that.”
噢,莱克斯 – 我再告诉您吧
Oh, Rex.
Tell you something else, too.
起先我痛恨纽约这地方
I kind of hated New York when I first came here.
所有的人都那么难以接近
All those people. Seemed so distant and all.
可现在我没有这种感觉了 – 那很好
Don’t feel that way now.
这个城市变得可爱起来了
That’s good.
It sure turned out to be a friendly town.
您会看到,大部分人都愿意接触你,
You’ll find that most people are willing to meet you halfway,
如果您自己愿意 – 我们今天见面吗
if you let them.
Am I gonna see you tonight?
我很愿意,不过我已经有了一个约会
Oh, I’d love to, Rex, but I already have a date tonight.
和谁 – 和一个客户您不认识他他叫乔纳森·佛贝斯
Who with? A client.
You don’t know him. Jonathan Forbes.
您肯定是个不随便取消约会的人
Of course.
You ain’t the kind of gal who’d break a date.
对,我不是那种人
No, I’m not.
我也不是个求您做那种事的男人
And I ain’t the kind of guy that’d ask you to.
我知道 – 我八点钟来接您 – 我会准备好
I know you’re not.
I’ll pick you up at 8:00.
I’ll be ready.
多好的一天啊!
Oh, what a day.
早晨好,阿尔玛天气多好啊!
Good morning, Alma.
我还没看天呢
Isn’t it a beautiful day?
You can’t go by me. I haven’t seen it yet.
好吧,我相信你的话
Okay, I’ll take your word for it.
您取消跟别人的约会,—定有什么特殊的原因
He must be pretty special if you’d break a date for him.
是他
He is.
他是个什么样的人
What’s he like?
一米九五高,
他是个什么样的人
What’s he like?
一米九五高,
一米九五高, 他是个什么样的人
Well, he’s 6’6″, handsome,
一米九五高,
一米九五高, 他是个什么样的人
Well, he’s 6’6″, handsome,
潇洒,有才气,
一米九五高, 他是个什么样的人
Well, he’s 6’6″, handsome,
潇洒,有才气,
还拥有一座山…… – 您别在这儿闲站着
intelligent, owns a mountain.
潇洒,有才气,
还拥有一座山…… – 您别在这儿闲站着
intelligent, owns a mountain.
Well, don’t just stand there making with the toast.
快把您的睡袍脱了,去把他抓住 – 什么
Get that robe off and go get him.
一米九五的人不常见
What?
6’6″ of opportunity doesn’t come along every day, you know.
我对他还不了解,阿尔玛
Alma, I hardly know the man.
品一口酒,就知道一瓶怎么样
Takes only one sip of wine to tell if it’s a good bottle.
这是瓶好酒
This is a good bottle.
您还等什么喝吧!
Well, what are you waiting for? Drink up.
珍,你为什么回避我的同题 – 上边要大写花体字吗
Jan, answer me.
Are you evading my question?
你为什么取消了我们的约会 是因为另一个约会吗
I’ll have these initialed if you like.
Why did you break our date? Now tell the truth.
你去和别人见面了,对吗
‘Cause you got another date, huh?
Go ahead, tell me. You’re going out with someone else, right?
对 – 这种花多残忍♥呀!
Right.
他叫什么名字 – 克斯·施泰森 – 我见过他吗 – 没有
That’s a terribly cruel thing to say.
I’m… Who is he? What’s his name?
他是得克萨斯人,来这里玩 – 得克萨斯!
Rex Stetson. Do I know him?
No. He’s visiting here from Texas.
你怎么会爱上一个观光客呢,珍
Texas?
Oh, Jan, how could you?
How could you ever fall in love with a tourist?
我也不知道,就那么爱上了 – 你承认你爱他
I don’t know, I just did.
You admit it. You just said it. You love him.
是的,我刚刚说了,对吗 – 我永远也不理解女人的心
I did, didn’t I?
As many times as I’ll be married, I’ll never understand women.
这对我的精神是多么大的打击呀
What a blow to my psyche.
被一个牛仔挤掉了 – 他不是牛仔
To be rejected for a cowboy.
好吧,那就是个打油井的
He’s not a cowboy.
All right, an oilman.
你要是跟他结婚的话,就得在那里生活
Jan, if you marry him, you’ll have to live out there.
瞧!
Look at that. New York.
这是纽约!
瞧!
Look at that. New York.
瞧!
Look at that. New York.
这里人声喧闹,车水马龙, 大家为了生活而斗争,你也是其中的一员 这是纽约!
People jostling, shoving, struggling,
这里人声喧闹,车水马龙, 大家为了生活而斗争,你也是其中的一员
这里人声喧闹,车水马龙, 大家为了生活而斗争,你也是其中的一员 这是纽约!
People jostling, shoving, struggling,
这里人声喧闹,车水马龙, 大家为了生活而斗争,你也是其中的一员
milling, fighting for their lives, and you’re part of it.
这里人声喧闹,车水马龙, 大家为了生活而斗争,你也是其中的一员
milling, fighting for their lives, and you’re part of it.
得克萨斯除了荒山野岭什么也没有
In Texas there’s nothing but a bunch of prairie dogs and stuff.
那儿连风也是干风
And even the air out there, there’s nothing in it but air.
纽约的风充满感觉,它有个性
In New York you’ve got air you can sink your teeth into.
珍,你不能在得克萨斯生活
It has character.
Jan, you can’t live in Texas.
我们还没有说结婚的事呢, – 可我从你眼神上看得出来
Oh, Jonathan, we haven’t even talked about marriage.
Yeah, but it’s that look in your eye.
我知道一个女人什么时候愿意谈婚事
I’ve been married often enough to know
when a girl’s willing to talk about it.
我像要谈婚事的样子吗 – 你的样子让人厌恶
Do I look willing?
You look absolutely disgusting.
对不起,你知道我只是嘴上这么说而已
I’m sorry. You know me.
I say an awful lot of things I don’t mean.
你应该幸福起来
I just want you to be happy.
要是你想跟莱克斯·施泰森好, 我也希望他愿意跟你好
If it’s Rex Stetson you want,
I hope it’s Rex Stetson you get.
妇产科
对不起
Excuse me.
您有事吗
May I help you?
是的
Yes. I’d like to make an appointment for an examination.
我要约个时间 是的
是的
Yes. I’d like to make an appointment for an examination.
我要约个时间
是的
Yes. I’d like to make an appointment for an examination.
是的
Yes. I’d like to make an appointment for an examination.
给您的太太 – 不,我没有太太
For your wife?
No, I’m not married.
给我
It’s for myself.
要大夫给您做检查吗 – 是的我觉得不大舒服
You mean, you want the doctor to examine you?
Yes. I haven’t been feeling too well.
也许只是胃有毛病,不过还是谨慎为妙
Probably just an upset stomach,
but a fellow can’t be too careful.
我去告诉大夫
I’ll tell the doctor you’re here.
不用打搅他我已经耽搁了很久
Oh, there’s no need to break in on him.
不在乎现在这几分钟 – 大夫一定要看看您的 不用打搅他我已经耽搁了很久
I let it go this long, I can put it off another few minutes.
不在乎现在这几分钟 – 大夫一定要看看您的
No, I’m sure he’ll be very anxious to see you.
跟她说,我好些了
Um…
When she gets back, tell her I’m feeling much better.
也许只是个错觉
It’s probably just a false alarm.
他在哪儿 – 肯定没走多远
Where is he? He must have just gone.
对不起
Excuse me.
他说他怀孕了,您难道就让他溜掉了
The man said he was going to have a baby and you let him get away?
一定是个精神病患者 – 如果不是呢 – 马♥克♥思♥维尔大夫!
But he was obviously a psychopath.
What if he weren’t?
瑞斯尼克小姐,在医学领域还有很多空白点
But, Dr. Maxwell…
Miss Resnick, medical science still has many unknown regions to explore.
您是侦探我只知道他的姓名和来处
Look, you’re the detective agency.
All I know is that his name is Rex Stetson and he’s from Texas.
我要了解他的一切
I want all the information you can get on him.
您已经促成了三桩离婚案, 这次您促成一次婚礼吧!什么
You’ve helped me get divorced three times.
Now let’s see if you can get me married once.
好吧,如果这样节省时间,我马上就来
What? All right, if it’ll save any time, I’ll be right over.
什么事!
Yes?
艾伦先生来看您 – 没时间! – 有时间!
Mr. Allen is here to see you. I can’t see him.
我给你带来三支成功在握的曲子 – 放在我的办公桌上就行了 艾伦先生来看您 – 没时间! – 有时间!
Sure you can. I herewith present you three solid gold hit songs.
我给你带来三支成功在握的曲子 – 放在我的办公桌上就行了
我给你带来三支成功在握的曲子 – 放在我的办公桌上就行了 艾伦先生来看您 – 没时间! – 有时间!
Sure you can. I herewith present you three solid gold hit songs.
我给你带来三支成功在握的曲子 – 放在我的办公桌上就行了
你去哪儿 – 你还记得珍吗
Leave them on my desk.
我给你带来三支成功在握的曲子 – 放在我的办公桌上就行了
你去哪儿 – 你还记得珍吗
Leave them on my desk.
Where are you going?
Listen, remember that gal I told you about, Jan?
谁 – 就是那个合用电♥话♥线的珍
Who? Jan.
噢,知道她怎么啦 – 她碰到了一个得克萨斯的牛仔,
The one with the party line with the nut?
Oh, yeah. What about her?
Well, she meets this stupid cowboy from Texas of all places
爱上了那家伙 – 你怎么知道 – 她告诉我的 – 不过我得了结这件事
and she falls for him.
How do you know? She told me so.
是吗 – 是的 – 怎么做 – 先下手为强
But don’t worry, I’ll break it up.
You will? Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!