Here, it probably just makes…
可能是…
No. Oh!

I’m saying I could never watch television.
我是说我永远无法看电视
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. That was… That was my fault.
对不起 那是我的错
I, uh… I was just trying to make them understand.
我…我只是想让他们了解
What the good doctor hasn’t let you in on yet is that
医生还没有告诉你
that you’re a genius.
你是天才
STIPLER: Please!
请不要打断我
Your IQ scored right off the charts, Jeremy.
你的智商太高 杰瑞米
There isn’t even a classification for you,
这么高的智商甚至无法
it was so high.
替你分类
All of your tests indicate that you have
你的测验显示你是
the most advanced intellect in the history of humankind.
人类史上智力最高的人
Do you understand what I’m saying?
你了解我在说什么吗?
If you thought I was that advanced,
如果我的智力那么高
would you ask me if I understood?
你会问我是否理解?
Jeremy, these people are in a position to help you.
杰瑞米 这些人能帮你
Can they send me home?
他们能送我回家吗?
Can they send me back? No.
他们能送我回去吗? 不行
I’m sorry. They can’t. The fact is, the…
对不起 他们没办法
The farm’s in probate.
农场正在做遗嘱认证
Do you know what that means?
你知道那是什么意思吗?
“Of or pertaining to probate or a court of probate, exempli gratia,
法庭认证遗嘱 譬如
“the official proving of a will as authentic or genuine.”
官方人员鉴定遗嘱是否无误
Or it can also mean the official,
也可以是指
certified copy of a will so proved.
经官方证明无误的遗嘱副本
Right.

Well, it seems that the bank owns most of it.
结果好像是农场大多属于银行所有
I’m sorry.
对不起
Well, back to the matter at hand.
回到手边的正事
I have a few more questions I have to ask you, Jeremy.
我有几个问题要问你
You’re not here to ask me questions.
你不是来这里问我问题
You’re here to find out how I cheated.
你来这里是想知道我如何作弊
That’s the only way you can make sense of it.
那是你唯一解释的通的答案
That’s what you need to believe.
那是你需要相信的事
But I don’t need you to believe in me, Dr. Stipler.
但我不需要你相信我,史提波博士
And I’m not interested in any of your tests.
而且我对你的测验不感兴趣
I’m not interested in you, or anything else here.
我对你或这里的任何事都不感兴趣
I’m interested in going home!
我只对回家感兴趣
What the hell is going on here? What you already know.
这里是怎么一回事? 你早已知道了
I’m not like other people.
我不像其他人
What the hell is that thing doing up here anyway?
那东西在这里做什么?
Jessie told me you didn’t want to come up here.
洁西告诉我你不想来这里
I don’t want to be anywhere that’s not home.
我不想去任何不是家的地方
Jessie’s trying so hard to help you, kiddo.
洁西很努力想帮你 孩子
The storm’s over Poho County.
暴风雨在波佛郡境内
We’ll be lucky to get a drop.
这里若下雨算我们走运
When a thunderstorm comes up, I can feel it inside.
暴风雨来的时候,我的内心可以感觉得到
And when lightning comes down,
闪电击落时
I can feel it wanting to come to me.
我感觉得到它想来找我
Grandma said it was God.
祖母说那是上帝
She said the white fire was God.
她说那道白色火焰是上帝
Do you believe in God, Sheriff?
你信上帝吗?警长
That it was God who took my mother?
是上帝带走我母亲
Anna!
安娜
Hey.

Took your mother? Your grandfolks told you that?
带走你母亲? 你祖父母告诉你的吗?
I remember it.
我记得的
Hello, John, Mitch.
哈啰 约翰、米契
What the hell are you doing out this far?
你跑到这么远来做什么?
What are you?
你呢?
You’re supposed to be at the lake, skinny-dipping with the rest of the faggots.
你应该在湖边和其他的同性恋游泳
You afraid you’re gonna get a little color on that marshmallow ass of yours?
你害怕你那个白屁♥股♥会染上一些颜色?
Look, man, you’d better get out of here.
听着 你最好走
What are you doin’, man?
你在做什么?
I could do you right now. Right now, man.
我现在可以宰了你 现在
One less freak in the freak show.
使世界少一个怪胎
Why don’t you go suck your old man off some more?
你为什么不去把你老爸再吸几口呢?
How about it, huh?
尝尝这个如何?
You gonna show us one of your little tricks?
表演你的杂技给我们看看
Come on, John! It’s…
把枪放下 约翰
Let’s go! Yeah!
走吧!是 啊!
BOY 1: All right! BOY 2: Look at it! Look at it! Look at it!
你瞧 你瞧
Oh, man!

A good hunter don’t hunt for the kill.
好的猎人不为杀戮而打猎
A good hunter hunts for the hunt.
而是为了打猎而打猎
Now, that’s a perfect hit right there.
那一枪打的很漂亮
That’s a perfect shot.
很漂亮的一枪
That’s a clean kill right through the heart.
很有技巧地射中心脏
Y’all see that?
你们瞧?
Now, what she’s doing now… It’s just her nerves dyin’.
它现在只有神经死掉
Suffering’s minimal when you know what you’re doin’.
如果你知道你在做什么它的痛苦会减到最低
What the hell are you doing out here?
你在这里做什么?
Now, listen to me.
听我说
You didn’t see any of this, you hear?
你什么都没看到 听见没
Now you just back out of here, boy.
你现在离开这里
Now, now, stay away from it.
不 离它远一点
It ain’t dead yet, stupid.
它还没死 你这笨蛋
Well, what the hell’s with you, man?
你是怎么了?
Oh, let’s get this moron out of here before he gets himself kicked.
在他被踢到之前,咱们把这低能儿带回去
BOYS: What’s he doin’? What’s he doin’?
他在做什么?
MITCH: What do you think you’re doin’, man?
你以为你在干什么,老兄?
Hey, come on!
嘿 住手
Harley? Let Harley go!
放开我
BOY 1: Oh, my God!
天!
Cut it out, man! BOY 2: Stop, man!
住手,住手
Somebody do something! Say something, man!
谁来想个办法
BOY 1: Are you okay? BOY 2: Somebody make him stop.
你没事吧? 谁能让他停下来
MITCH: It doesn’t matter what you do, just make him stop!
不管你做什么,让他停下来!
Somebody make him stop! Come on! Come on, man!
使他停下来,谁能使他停下来?
BOY 1: Harley!
哈雷
He’s giving him a heart attack or something!
他心脏病发作什么的!
Let him go!
放开他!
BOY 1: Harley! BOY 2: Harley!
哈雷 哈雷
Do something, John!
做点什么,约翰!
Let him go, you freak! Do something, John!
放开他 你这怪胎
BOY: He’s gonna have a heart attack.
他会得心脏病的
JOHN: Let him go. Now. Let him go.
放开他
Do it!
放开他
BOYS: Harley!
哈雷
Harley! Harley, calm down!
哈雷 冷静
Harley! Are you okay? Harley?
哈雷!你没事吧?哈雷?
Break it up, guys. Come on. Okay.
走开 各位
DOUG: I left camp for less than an hour.
我离开营地不到一个小时
When I get back,
当我回来时
one of my deputies is being hauled down the mountain in an ambulance.
我的副警长被送上救护车
The boys tell me that you gave him some sort of an attack.
他们告诉我你对他施予某种攻击
It was like a seizure.
像是某种病的发作
Is that right? No.
是吗 不
Then what did happen?
那么是发生了什么事?
Why won’t you tell anyone?
你为何不说呢?
I let him see.
我让他了解
I opened him up, and I let him see.
我打开他的心让他了解
He just couldn’t see what he was doing, so I helped him.
他不了解他在做什么,所以我帮助他
LUCY: Sheriff…
警长…
You better start leveling with me.
你最好开始坦白告诉我
Go ahead.
说吧
It’s Maxine, Doug. She just called.
麦欣打电♥话♥找你 道格
I’m on my way. I gotta go.
我马上来
I need you to think real hard
我要你好好想一想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!