It’s like I could feel that animal dyin’.
彷彿我可以感觉到那只动物快死了
It’s like I was the goddamn thing.
彷佛我就是那只鹿
Now…
我现在
I just can’t do it anymore.
再也无法打猎了
I can’t look at something
我无法看到
down the barrel of a gun without thinking about it.
枪口下的生物而不想到这件事
I’ve tried it.
我试过
I’m telling you, that thing ain’t normal.
我告诉你那小子不正常
I’m telling you, he took whatever was in that goddamn deer,
我告诉你 他从那只鹿拿了某样东西
and he put it right into me.
然后直接放在我身上
DOUG: I’m sorry, son.
对不起 孩子
Jessie said it may be okay
洁西说
for you to come with me.
你可以跟我走
I don’t know what it is you do.
我不知道你做了什么
I’m not even sure I believe you can do it.
我甚至不确定我相信你能做到
But if you can, I need your help.
但如果你能做到 我需要你帮忙
MAXINE: Doug Barnum, don’t you do this.
道格巴伦 你不能这样做
That boy should not be in this house!
那个孩子不该在这屋内
Go to bed, Maxine.
去睡觉 麦欣
If you heard the stories I’ve heard,
如果你听到我所听到的事
you wouldn’t want him in this house!
你不会希望他在这屋内
Go on, go on. Go back to bed.
去 去睡觉
I’m telling you, that boy should not be here.
我告诉你 那孩子不该在这屋内
Go to bed, Maxine.
去睡觉 麦欣
She knows you’re here.
她知道你在这里
DOUG: Talk to me, woman.
跟我说话
Tell me what I can do for you, Emma.
告诉我我能为你做什么 艾玛
She can’t go,
她不能死
not until she knows you’re gonna get through this.
除非她知道你能承受得起
She says the both of you.
她说你们俩
You and Steven.
你和史帝芬
Steven?
史帝芬
What the hell do you want me to do?
你到底要我做什么?
What should I do?
我该做什么?
Throw my arms around him?
展开双臂抱他吗?
JEREMY: She wants you to remember the snow when Steven was younger.
她要你回想那场雪 当史帝芬还小时
And it was snowing.
下的那一场雪
You were all playing in it.
你们都在雪地玩耍
A snowball fight.
打雪球战
And she lost her… Ring.
她弄丢了她的… 戒指
You lost your wedding ring.
你弄丢了你的结婚戒指
You looked down at your hand, and it was gone.
你低头看你的手 戒指不见了
We all looked.
我们都在找
Me and Steven, we dug through the snow all afternoon.
我和史帝芬整个下午都在雪地寻找
He came back from school every day,
他每天放学后
digging through the snow banks, thinking he’d find it.
在雪地里翻找 认为他会找到
JEREMY: She cried that you both loved her so much.
她哭说你们俩都很爱她
The way each of you looked so hard for it.
你们俩都那么努力寻找的样子
I remember that.
我记得那件事
I do.
我记得
JEREMY: The silver box.
银盒
The silver box on the table.
桌子上的银盒
Oh, no, Mama. No.
不 妈妈 不
Oh, no.
喔 不
JEREMY: He found it at the old house.
他在老家的花♥园♥里
In a garden he was tilling.
挖土时找到的
He said he knew right away what it was,
他马上就知道那是什么
and that it was time to come home.
也是他该回家的时候了
She says she believes in miracles now…
她说她现在相信奇迹
And that you should, too.
说你也应该相信
She thinks I’m an angel
她认为我是天使
come to take her home.
来接她回家
And to bring you and Steven together again.
并使你和史帝芬重聚
Remind you how much you’re still in each other’s hearts.
提醒你们在对方心中占有多大的份量
Everything about each other we don’t like.
我们不喜欢对方的每件事
You know that.
你知道的
He loves you more than any man in the whole world.
他爱你胜过世上的任何人
And she won’t go, she won’t leave this place,
她不愿死 她不愿离开这里
this room, or this world,
这房♥间或这世界
until you know that you still have a son.
除非你知道你仍有个儿子
She’d like to feel the ring on her finger.
她想戴那个戒指
You can hear.
你可以听到她说话
Oh, it’s all right.
没关系的
Angel, it’s all right.
天使 没关系的
Good-bye, Emma, sweetie.
再见 艾玛 甜心
He’s got him up there with your mama!
他把他带到你妈妈那儿去了!
Papa.
爸爸
LINDSEY: Why don’t we just tell them all to stop,
你何不叫他们停下来
and they can just take a picture or something?
拍张照或干么呢?
Jeremy, are you okay?
杰瑞米…你还好吗?
They’re wondering if I killed her.
他们在纳闷我是否杀了她
Don’t tell me you’re seeing inside them again.
别告诉我你又看到他们的内心
What are people like on the inside?
这些人的内心是什么样子
Inside most people there’s a feeling
大多数人的内心
of being separate.
都有被隔离的感觉
Separated from everything.
从每件事被隔离开来
And?
然后呢?
And they’re not.
他们并没有
They’re part of absolutely
他们是每个人
everyone and everything.
和每件事的一部分
Everything? I’m part of this tree?
每件事? 我是这颗树的一部分?
Part of Zack barking over fences?
是柴克隔着栅栏吠叫的一部分
You’re telling me that I’m part of some fisherman in Italy
你告诉我我是在某个我从未听闻的海洋上
on some ocean I’ve never even heard of?
一名意大利渔夫的一部分
Of some guy sitting on death row.
有个人坐在死刑犯的牢房♥
I’m part of him, too? You don’t believe me.
我也是他的一部分 你不相信我
It’s hard to believe that, all of that.
那太难以相信了 所有你说的话
Well, that’s because you have this spot
那是因为你有这一点
that you can’t see past.
你无法看到过去
My grams and gramps had it.
我的祖父母也有
A spot where they were taught
他们被教导
they were disconnected from everything.
和每件事隔离开来
So that’s what they’d see if they could?
如果他们能 那是他们会看到的东西?
That they’re connected?
看到他们连接起来?
And how beautiful they really are.
看到他们有多漂亮
And that there’s no need to hide or lie.
没有必要躲藏或说谎
And that it’s possible
然后就有可能不必说谎
to talk to someone without any lies.
而和别人交谈
With no sarcasms,
不必嘲讽
no deceptions, no exaggerations,
不必欺骗 不必夸张
or any of the things that people use
或任何人们
to confuse the truth.
用来混淆真♥相♥的方法
I don’t know a single person who does that.
我没认识过有人能做到那样
Hold out your hand.
伸出你的手
Put your fingers up.
手指向上
Is that your heartbeat?
那是你的心跳吗?
And yours.
还有你的
Wow, this feels strange.
这种感觉…好奇怪
You’re afraid someone will see us holding hands.
你怕有人看见我们握手
You’re really nervous talking to me.
你跟我讲话时真的很紧张
You don’t think you’re pretty enough.
你认为你不够漂亮
You feel alone.
你觉得孤独
You feel so alone.
觉得很孤独
Sometimes you just want to break out of yourself.
有时你想挣脱开来
Your father.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father hurt you a long time ago.
你♥爸♥爸很久以前伤害你
You’re so sad.
你很悲伤
He made you so sad.
他使你很悲伤
He thought you were, you were ugly and…
他认为你很丑
And he kept saying you, you weren’t…
他一直说你不是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!