I’m so sorry.
对不起
Do you?
你会吗?
Do you? Do I what?
你会吗? 我会怎样?
Do you think I’m ugly?
你会觉得我很丑吗?
I don’t know what I think when I look at you.
当我看着你时 我不知道我在想什么
But sometimes I think,
因为有时我认为…
I think you’re the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen.
我认为你是我见过最漂亮的人
What?
什么事?
What in the name of God do you think you’re doing?
你以为你在干什么?
You having a good time with my daughter?
你跟我女儿玩的很开心吗
Wonderful.
好极了
It’s a good school…
这是一间好学校
You think this is funny?
你认为这很好玩吗?
Funny man, huh? Dad!
很好玩吗?
You think this is funny, huh, lover boy? Would you stop?
你认为这很好玩吗?你能不能停止?
Now, I asked you a question,
我问你问题时
and I want an answer. Would you please…
我要答案 请你放开他
You think it’s funny?
你认为很好玩吗? 爸 他没做什么
Dad, he wasn’t doing anything!
回答我
KELLOWAY: Answer me! Mr. Kelloway.
凯洛威先生
Let him go.
放开他
I said, “Let him go.” Dick Kelloway, you take your hands off him now!
我叫你放开他 凯洛威 把你的手放开他
I thought your boys had rules about fraternizing. I said now.
我以为你的学生不准结交当地的… 我说现在就放开他
Keep your state trash away from my daughter.
叫你的垃圾离我女儿远一点
Christ, you know nothing happened.
天呀 你什么都不知道
Is that your expert opinion?
那是你专家的意见吗?
You keep that thing on a leash,
你用狗链把那东西拴好
or I’ll slap a lawsuit on that state zoo
否则我会很快去中心之家告你的
that will shut it down so fast it will make your head spin.
使你措手不及
I am so sorry.
对不起
Powder.
鲍德
BOYS: Yeah!

BOY: Oh! Too bad, it’s mine!
太可惜了,是我的!
Run it! Run it! Run it!
快跑!快跑!快跑!
JOHN: Why don’t you take a picture, man?
你何不拍张照?
Hey, Skye!
嘿 史盖
Does this look like a genius to you?
你觉得他看起来像天才吗?
Peeping tom faggot, maybe.
也许是有偷♥窥♥癖的同性恋
You were gettin’ an eyeful of him, weren’t you, light bulb?
你在偷看他 对不对?
You want to see what a real man looks like?
想看看真正的男人是什么样子?
Huh?
什么?
You think you can take me, freak show, go for it.
你认为你能打败我 怪胎 那你就试试看
In the meantime…
此时
I keep the hat.
帽子我会留着
When you think you’re man enough to get it back, you take your best shot.
如果你认为你有种敢拿回 那你就尽全力试试
You think you’re man enough to get it back?
你认为你有种敢拿回
You take your best shot, tough stuff.
那你就尽全力试试 硬汉
What did you say?
你说什么?
I’d beat you to shit before you got this old hat back.
我会在你把这顶旧帽子 拿回去之前揍扁你
That’s what he said to you when he was drunk.
那是他喝醉酒时对你所说的话
It’s the only thing your real father ever left behind.
那是你生父唯一留下的东西
Your stepdad, John.
你的继父 约翰
That’s what he said to you.
那是他对你所说的
“You think you’re man enough to get it back?
你以为你有种敢拿回?
“Then take your best shot, tough stuff.”
那你就尽全力试试 硬汉
And then he beat you bloody that night when you tried.
那晚你想拿回时他把你狠狠揍了一顿
Hey, fuck you!
去你的
You had marks so dark, you were embarrassed
你遍体鳞伤
to suit up for gym.
以致于你不好意思上体育课
I ought to kill you right now, man.
我应该马上杀了你
I ought to slit your throat
我应该割开你的喉咙
and spit down it while I’m doing it.
并且在里面吐口水
Well, what do you know.
你知道吗?
Boogeyman’s afraid of lightning.
怪胎怕闪电
MITCH: Leave him alone, Johnny! Jesus Christ!
别碰他,约翰尼!上帝啊!
He’s scared to death! Bullshit, Mitch!
胡扯 米契
He got a free show. Now we get one.
他免费偷看我们 现在换我们看他
Now that is white!
那可真白耶
Look at that.
你们瞧
You’re as bald as a baby.
像婴儿一样无毛
He needs some color.
他需要一些颜色
Doesn’t he need some color?
他不需要一些颜色吗?
You definitely need some color, buddy.
你绝对需要一些颜色
JOHN: Go get him.
去把他拉上来
Do it!
去呀
Now you got some color. That’s enough, John.
现在你有颜色了 够了 约翰
There’s not much fight in you, is there, freak show?
你不太想打架 对不对?怪胎
You really think you can be like us?
你真的以为你能像我们?
Is that what you think, freak show?
你是那样想的吗?怪胎
Hey.

Hey, what the hell?
嘿 搞什么鬼?
Holy shit.
乖乖
ZANE: Look at this. Look. What’s going on here?
你们瞧 怎么回事?
SKYE: What’s going on? Oh!
怎么回事?
What’s going on? What the…
怎么回…
Jesus! His heart stopped beating!
天呀 他的心跳停了
Don’t touch him, man! What the hell are you?
你是什么鬼东西? 别碰他
Don’t touch him! MITCH: Come on, you assholes!
快去呀 你们这些笨蛋
Go and get some help now!
去找人来救他呀
Do it!
去呀
Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing?
你以为你在干么?
Come on! Just get away from him, man!
加油!离他远点!
Stop it, man! Come on!
住手 他死了
He’s gone!
他死了
Go get help, you idiots! Do it!
去找人来 你们这些白♥痴♥
Now!
现在就去呀
Come on, man! You gotta get outta here!
快 老兄 你得离开这里
Let him go, John!
放开他 约翰
Listen! Listen!
听着 听着
I can get you out of here! I’ve done it before!
我可以帮你离开这里 我以前做过一次
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
They took everything?
他们拿走每样东西?
Jeremy, listen to me. We can track it all down. We’ll find every book.
杰瑞米 听我说 我们可以全找回来 我们会找到每一本书…
Why don’t you look at me and say something?
你为何不看着我说句话呢
Jeremy, listen.
杰瑞米 听着
From the first moment I saw you down here,
从我第一次看见你在下面这里
scared in the dark, I had this feeling that…
在黑暗里害怕 我感觉到…
That you would change everything I knew.
你会改变每一件我知道的事
And maybe
也许
this is not the right place
这地方不适合
for someone as beautiful as you.
像你这么漂亮的人
But if you come with me,
但如果你跟我走
I promise you we’ll find a place that is.
我保证我们会找到适合你的地方
Let’s go.
走吧
Donald.
唐诺
Just let him come on down, Miss Caldwell.
让他走下来 卡威尔小姐
We don’t want no trouble from you.
我们不想找你麻烦
What the hell you doin’, Jess?
你在做什么?洁西
The right thing.
正确的事
And if you don’t see that,
如果你看不出来
then why don’t you just turn your head and please, please,
那就请你转过头去
just look the other way.
看另外一边
I don’t know how to do that, Jess.
我不知道那要怎么做
Of course you do, Doug.
你当然知道 道格
Christ’s sake, just, uh, you know, turn your head.
你知道 转过头去
Just like that.
就像那样
Let’s do it.
咱们走吧
He can’t be out in this weather.
这种天气他不能待在户外
Where the hell are you gonna take him?
你们要带他去哪?
Let’s have a talk. Come here. Come on.
咱们谈一下话 过来这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!