Why don’t you hit the road, Harley?
你何不离开?哈利
I’m not gonna let this happen, Doug.
我不会再让这种事发生了 道格
You’re breakin’ the goddamn law.
你正在做违法的事
LUCY: Go ahead, Harley.
去吧,哈利
You’re out of your goddamn, motherfrickin’ minds, you know that?
你们疯了 你们知道吗?
All of ya!
全都疯了
Lucy. Lucy, this is Harley.
露西 露西 我是哈利
I need some help out here at the Reed place.
我在利德农场这里 需要支援
A couple of units would be good.
几个单位就可以了
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
Powder? Hey!
鲍德 嘿
DOUG: If you’re gonna go, you better go now.
如果你要走 现在就走
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
She didn’t go someplace.
她并没去别的地方
Your wife. What?
你老婆 什么?
I felt her go.
我感觉到她走掉
Not away.
不是远离
Just out.
只是出来
Everywhere.
每个地方
“It’s become appallingly clear
“我们的科技已明显地
“that our technology has surpassed our humanity.”
超越我们的人性”
Albert Einstein.
爱因斯坦说的
I look at you and I, I think that someday
我看着你 我觉得有一天
our humanity might actually surpass our technology.
我们的人性 可能会超越我们的科技
Hey! God!
嘿!天啊!
JESSIE: Powder!
鲍德
JESSIE: Powder!
鲍德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!