A connection?
心灵相通?
Okay.
好吧
What do I do for a living?
我是做什么工作的
Sorry. Maybe that one’s too hard.
抱歉 这个可能太难了
How old am I?
我多大了
How long have I lived in the city?
我在这个城市住了多久了
What are my hobbies?
我有什么爱好
What’s my name?
我叫什么名字
Alright. Alright. Fuck. I get your fucking point.
好吧 好吧 操 我懂你的意思了
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
To say that I’m an asshole?
要我承认我是个混♥蛋♥吗
Fine, I’m a fucking asshole.
好吧 我是个混♥蛋♥
Why are you so freaked out, Neil?
你为什么这么抓狂 尼尔
You really need to calm down.
你真的需要冷静一下了
At least you didn’t try to have sex with me while I was passed out.
至少你没想在我昏迷的时候跟我做♥爱♥
You do get points for that, few guys…
在这点上你确实可以加分 有些男人…
well, they don’t mind so much. But you,
他们可不在意那么多 但是你
woke me up before putting your fingers inside me.
在把你的手指伸进我身体里之前叫醒了我
That was sweet.
这是很贴心的
What are you trying to say, that I’m like… predator or something?
你到底想说什么 我是性侵犯吗
I don’t know. Are you?
我不知道 你是吗
I’m a nice guy.
我是个好人
You keep saying that.
你一直在说这句话
You’re not as rare as you’d think. You know how I know?
你可没这么稀有 你知道我怎么知道的吗
How?
怎么知道的
Because every week I go to a club.
因为每周我都会去夜店
And every week I act like I’m too drunk to stand.
每周我都会装成醉到站不起来的样子
And every…fucking week…
而他妈的每一周…
a “nice guy” like you
都会有一个像你这样的”好人”
comes over to see if I’m OK.
来看看我还好吗
You wanna fuck me still?
你还想上我吗
No, thank you, ma’am.
不了 谢谢你 女士
No one ever does.
这时候就没人想上我了
Careful, next time you go out Neil.
下次出去可小心点 尼尔
Your novel sounds terrible by the way.
顺便说一句 你的小说听起来很烂
Night Nina.
晚安 妮娜
What’s this?
这是什么
Mom, what’s this?
妈妈 这是什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
This gift!
这个礼物
It’s your birthday, Cassie.
今天是你的生日 凯茜
Oh…

Yeah.
是啊
What kind of
什么样的…
What kind of person forgets their 30th birthday?
什么样的人会忘记自己的三十岁生日呢
Oh, sweetheart, come on, don’t…
亲爱的 拜托 别…
Don’t, Stanley, now please.
别这样 斯坦利 拜托
Don’t.
别这样
It was just a mistake, Mom.
这只是一个小错误 妈妈
You know I’m terrible with dates. It’s not a big deal.
你知道我很不会记日子 这不是什么大事
Not a big deal?
不是什么大事?
Big deal?
大事?
You… you just forgot your birthday!
你忘记了你自己的生日
You don’t wanna have a party?
你不想开个派对吗
You don’t wanna to see your friends?
你不想见见朋友吗
You know I don’t have any friends, Mom.
你知道我没有朋友 妈妈
Don’t joke about it.
别开玩笑
Don’t.
别这样
Do you know how strange this is?
你知道这有多奇怪吗
You, you’re still living here at home,
你还住在这里 住在家里
working in that stupid coffee shop since you and Nina dropped out of med school
你和妮娜从医学院辍学之后就在那个破咖啡店工作
you are out all night long doing god only knows what.
你整晚都在外面 鬼知道你在干什么
You don’t have any boyfriend, you don’t have any friends.
你没有男朋友 你没有朋友
Mom! You should have saved all that for my birthday card!
妈妈 你应该把这些都写在我的生日贺卡上
Why don’t we just let the kid celebrate however she wants. OK?
我们就让孩子用自己喜欢的方式庆祝吧 好吗
All my friends they ask about you
我的朋友们都在问你的事
and I don’t know what to tell them.
我都不知道怎么跟他们说
I don’t know what happened here, I don’t…
我不知道发生了什么 我不知道…
Why don’t you just open your present there, Cass, OK?
把你的礼物拆开吧 凯茜 好吗
Go ahead.
来嘛
Hope you’ll like that.
希望你喜欢
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah. That’s direct.
是啊 这可真直接
A real kick in the cunt.
一击致命
Is it a nice suitcase, at least?
至少是个不错的行李箱吧?
Oh yeah
没错
it’s definitely the fanciest“get the fuck out of our house” metaphor I’ve received so far.
绝对是我收到的最精美的”从我们家里滚出去”的暗示
So, why don’t you?
所以 你为什么不呢
What? Get the fuck out of their house.
什么 从他们家里滚出去
Just… I don’t know go on…Zillow.
上租♥房♥♥网站看一下什么的
Single wife, female, some girl
找离异女子 或者女性 随便哪个女生
get a basement room in some weird guy’s house, anything.
甚至找个怪咖 租一个地下室之类的
I can’t afford it, Gail.
我付不起房♥租 盖尔
Not on what you pay me.
你给我的工资可不够
Not even a weird guy’s basement.
连怪咖的地下室也不够
So take this other job then. Take any job.
那去我推荐你的那个工作吧 其他什么工作都行
Are you firing me?
你是要开除我吗
Maybe I should.
或许我应该开除你
Look. You’re making the assumption that I want any of it.
听着 你是在假设我想要这些东西
If I wanted a boyfriend and a yoga class and a house and
如果我想要男朋友 要瑜伽课 要自己的房♥子
kids and a job my mom could brag about I’d have done it.
要孩子 要一份我妈可以吹嘘的工作 那我就去做了
It would take me ten minutes. I don’t want it.
只需要十分钟 但我不想要
I don’t want it.
我不想要
But you must want something?
但是你总得有什么想要的东西吧
Hey.

Oh. You. Hi.
噢 是你啊 你好
One coffee. Hold the spit.
一杯咖啡 别吐口水了
She spat on my coffee last time.
上次她往我咖啡里吐口水
I’m back because um…
我回来了 因为…
I think you gave me a fake number the other day.
我觉得你那天给了我假的电♥话♥号♥码
Doesn’t sound like me. I know, so…
听起来不像是我会做的事 我知道 所以…
I spent a few hours composing a like very witty,
我花了几个小时 写了一条非常幽默
very romantic text, and then I sent that text
非常浪漫的信息 然后我发送信息
to an oil rig worker called Red.
发给了一个叫瑞德的石油钻井工
Was he into it?
他喜欢吗
Surprisingly into it.
意外的是他很喜欢
It was like immediately inappropriate,
很快对话就往不正经的方向发展了
but it’s not gonna work out because of the oil rig,
但因为他在石油钻井 我们不会有结果的
so, I thought I’d try you again.
所以我觉得 我可以再跟你试试
I just heard a phone ring in the back. No you didn’t.
我听到后面电♥话♥响了 不你没有
I most definitely heard a phone ring in the back.
我非常确定我听到后面电♥话♥响了
She has to take a few imaginary calls a day.
她每天都要接几个想象中的电♥话♥
Look, if you are not into this, I totally get it.
如果你不喜欢这样 我完全理解
I’m not really looking to date anyone at the moment.
我现在真的不想跟任何人约会
Right, yeah.
好吧
Me neither, would you…
我也不想 你…
be interested in a friendship and I’m
有没有兴趣交个朋友 然后我…
secretly pining for you the whole time?
一直偷偷地暗恋你 怎么样
Dating is horrible. Everyone is horrible.
约会最糟糕了 所有人都很糟糕
OK. I went on a date last month with a woman
好吧 上个月我跟一个女人约会
who wanted to euthanize the homeless.
她想把所有流浪汉都安乐死
You went on a date with my mom?
你跟我妈约会了?
Look, I always liked you in med school. OK?
听着 我在医学院的时候就一直喜欢你
I genuinely liked you,
我是真心喜欢你的
and I can’t stop thinking about you spitting in my coffee.
我不停地想着你往我咖啡里吐口水
So, go to lunch with me this weekend please.
所以 拜托这周末跟我去吃午饭吧
If you don’t like it we can have a safe word
如果你不喜欢 我们可以设一个安全词
and you can leave, no questions asked.
你随时可以离开 我什么问题都不问
Not that you mind the killings.
不是说你介意杀戮
Your book is full of killings.
你的书中充满了杀戮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!