Are you friends with anyone from Forest still or…?
你还有医学院的朋友吗
No.
没有
Really, no one, no one?
真的吗 一个也没有?
Really. No one.
真的 一个也没有
I can’t, I can’t… shake them off.
我不行 我没办法摆脱他们
You still hanging out with those guys?
你还和那些人有联♥系♥?
They are not that bad, they aren’t. Really.
他们没那么糟 真的
Oh my God, Madison McPhee just had twins.
天啊 麦迪逊·麦克菲刚生了双胞胎
She’s completely obsessed.
她全心全意照顾孩子
I’ve never remembered Madison.
我不记得麦迪逊这个人
You…

I thought you were close.
我以为你们很要好
You guys and that other girl…
你们俩 还有另一个女孩
No.
没有
Huh?
这样啊
Oh my God, Al Monroe is
我的天啊 阿尔·门罗
marrying this bikini model,
要和一个比基尼模特结婚了
He got this hideous tattoo of her name to propose.
他求婚的时候把她的名字文在身上 很难看
Amazingly, she said yes.
她居然答应了
Classic Al, you know. Landing on his feet.
阿尔的一贯风格 你懂的 福气好
Al Monroe? You must remember Al.
阿尔·门罗? 你一定记得他吧
Yeah. I though he moved to London.
是的 我以为他去了伦敦
Yeah, he was there for years,
对 他去了好几年
but he just moved back to get married.
但因为要结婚 就搬回来了
Do you see him a lot?
你经常和他见面吗
Uh, we are not close, but he is in the group.
我们不是很熟 但我们在同一个圈子
We actually see each other at work because he is an anesthesiologist.
我们在工作时见过面 因为他是麻醉师
Good for him.
挺好的
He is getting married.
他要结婚了
I know, God help her.
我知道 上帝保佑他老婆
Welcome to the Hotel St Germain. Thank you.
欢迎来到圣日耳曼酒店 谢谢
One ginger ale, and one bottle of champagne.
一杯姜汁汽水 一瓶香槟
Don’t worry. I can do that. Oh, but it’s…
没事了 我自己来 噢 但是…
Cassie.
凯茜
Madison! Oh my God!
麦迪逊 我的天啊
You look amazing! I almost didn’t recognize you.
你看起来真不错 我差点没认出你来
You look exactly the same. You are sweet. I look so old…
你跟以前一模一样 你真贴心 我看起来很老了
No.
没有
That’s what having twins will do to you. It’s tragic.
这就是生双胞胎的下场 真是悲剧
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
No.
没有
You will get there.
会有的
Champagne, what are we drinking to?
香槟 为了什么喝香槟呢
To old friends.
敬老朋友
Honestly, I thought I’d be bored out of my skull watching the kids,
说实话 我原以为带孩子会无聊得要死
but it’s been great actually.
但其实挺好的
Are we out already?
我们已经喝完了吗
Can we get another bottle? Thanks.
能再来一瓶吗 谢谢
I haven’t been day-drunk in…forever, so fun…
我好久没有在白天喝醉了 太开心了
So fun!
太开心了
TBH
说真的
I know all guys say
我知道所有男人都说
they want wives that work but
他们希望妻子能工作
it’s not true.
但这不是真的
No?
不是吗
No, I mean, They all want a feminist in college,
我是说 在大学里 他们都想跟女权主义者交往
because it’s cool to have a girlfriend who cares about something.
因为有个关心时事的女朋友很酷
And statistically,
而且据统计
feminists are more likely to do anal.
女权主义者可能更愿意肛♥交♥
That’s literal fact, by the way.
顺便说一句 这是真的
Really?
真的吗
You know, when it comes down to it,
你知道 说到底
all guys want the same thing.
所有男人想要的都是一样的
And what’s that?
是什么呢
A good girl.
一个好女孩
I don’t seem to remember you were that much of a good girl at med school.
我好像不记得你在医学院时是个好女孩
Well, for things, Fred didn’t know me at school.
话说回来 弗雷德不是在学校认识我的
He met me when I was working at L’Oreal.
他是我在欧莱雅工作时认识的
Poor Fred.
可怜的弗雷德
What he doesn’t know won’t kill him. Eh?
有些事他不知道也不会怎么样吧
I’m glad everything’s worked out so well for you, Madison.
我很高兴你现在一切都好 麦迪逊
Thanks , it really has. Yeah.
谢谢 真的很好 是啊
You know. Actually I wanted to meet you today,
其实我今天想见你
to talk about something in particular.
是有一件事想跟你聊聊
I did wonder. No one has heard from you in, like, forever.
我确实很好奇 大家很久没有听到你的消息了
I wanted to talk to you about why I dropped out.
我想跟你聊聊为什么我会退学
It was such a long time ago now… I know, but you remember?
已经过去很久了 我知道 但你还记得吧
It was such a long time ago now… I know, but you remember?
已经过去很久了 我知道 但你还记得吧
I mean… vaguely.
我想… 记不太清
Do you ever think about it?
你会去想那件事吗
Why would I? Right. Why would you.
为什么我要想 对 你为什么要去想
So, if a friend came to you now,
所以 如果一个朋友现在来找你
into your house and told you that
到你家里告诉你
they thought something bad had happened to them the night before
他们觉得前一天晚上发生了不好的事情
Cassie… Something bad…
凯茜 不好的事情
It was years ago. What would you say?
那已经过去很多年了 你会说什么
What would you say?
你会说什么
I’m a little weird…
我觉得有点不舒服…
Would you roll your eyes behind her back
你会在她背后翻白眼
and dismiss the whole thing as drama?
把整件事当成一场闹剧吗
I don’t know why you’re mad at me!
我不知道你为什么生我的气
OK! I’m not the only one who didn’t believe it.
好吧 我又不是唯一一个不相信的人
In fact, if you have a reputation for sleeping around
事实上 如果你有乱搞的名声
then maybe people aren’t gonna believe you
那么当你说发生了什么事的时候
when you say something has happened.
人们可能不会相信你
I mean…
我的意思是…
it’s… crying wolf.
这就是狼来了
You thought it was crying wolf?
你觉得这是狼来了?
I don’t make the rules.
规矩又不是我定的
Look, when you get that drunk, things happen.
喝那么醉 这种事情就是会发生的
Don’t get blackout drunk all the time
不要总是喝得酩酊大醉
and then expect people to be on your side when you have sex with someone you didn’t want to!
还指望被强迫发♥生♥关♥系♥时有人站在你这边
That’s a shame.
真是太遗憾了
I was hoping you’d feel differently by now.
我还指望你现不会这么想了
Sorry!
抱歉
For your sake, I was hoping you’d feel different by now.
为了你好 我还希望你现在会不一样了
Look…
听着
Don’t be mad, just, I’ll get the check.
不要生气 我来结账
Alright? It’s my treat.
好吗 我请客
Hello.
你好
Are you okay Madison?
你还好吗 麦迪逊
My head is spinning, I just feel like…
我有点头晕 我感觉…
Oh. Shit!
噢 该死
God…
天啊
Sorry.
抱歉
It was really so great, seeing you again.
能够再次见到你真的很开心
You really haven’t changed at all.
你真的一点都没变
That’s great.
真开心
So?
所以?
She’s over there.
她在那里
Room 25.
房♥号♥25
Your money’s in the envelop. You’re sure about this?
你的钱在信封里 你确定要这么做?
I’m sure.
我确定
Cassie. Hi…
凯茜 你好
wonderful to see you for lunch yesterday, blast from the past.
很高兴昨天和你共进午餐 叙叙旧
Uh, hey, I was pretty
是这样 我…
drunk, I can’t really
我喝醉了 我不太…
look, did you see me talking with a guy, like our age.
你看到我和一个跟我们差不多年纪的男人说话了吗
He seemed to know you.
他好像认识你
Just trying to piece some things together.
我只是想把事情弄清楚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!