Cassie, sorry, please call me back, I’m freaking out a little.
凯茜 抱歉 请回我电♥话♥ 我有点害怕
I woke up in a, one of the hotel rooms
我在一间酒店的房♥间里醒来
I think something might have happened, I don’t know.
我觉得可能发生了什么事 我不知道
See you tomorrow bitches! Bye.
明天见 姐♥妹♥们♥ 再见
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me. Hi…
不好意思 你好
Me? Yeah.
叫我吗 是的
Hi, I’m sorry. What’s up?
你好 抱歉 有什么事吗
I’m so sorry but my phone has died
很抱歉 我的手♥机♥没电了
and I’m so late for work.
工作要迟到了
Do you live round here? Do you know the area?
你住在这附近吗 你熟悉这一带吗
I guess. Why?
大概吧 怎么了
Would you tell me how to get to the Castle Diner?
你能告诉我城♥堡♥餐厅怎么走吗
You know what! I’m actually really late
其实 我已经迟到了
Please, I’m supposed to be shooting this music video. Music video?
麻烦你了 我是来拍MV的 拍MV?
Yeah. I’m a make-up artist
是的 我是一名化妆师
and it’s my first time working with these guys
这是我第一次跟这些人合作
and if I’m late I may as well…
如果我迟到了 我可能…
Oh my God, oh my God!
我的天啊 我的天啊
Are you working for Wet Dreams?
你是在为春梦男孩工作吗
You didn’t see that. I know where the Castle Diner is!
你什么都没看到 我知道城♥堡♥餐厅在哪
Don’t worry about it, I would ask someone else.
别担心 我会问别人的
NO way, no way! Oh my God!
怎么可能 我的天啊
You are working with Wet Dreams!
你和春梦男孩一起工作
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Are they in there right now? You need to calm down.
他们现在在那里吗 你需要冷静一下
I’ll direct you. Please! Sorry, no!
我可以给你指路的 拜托你 对不起 不行
If I don’t direct you, how are you gonna find it?
如果我不给你指路 你要怎么找到那里
I can’t…
我不能…
If you tell anyone or you post about this
如果你告诉别人或者你把这事发上网
I’ll never work again.
我就再也接不到工作了
I swear I won’t post anything, I promise.
我发誓我不会发任何东西 我保证
Take my phone!! Seriously. Take it.
把我的手♥机♥拿去 真的 拿去
Oh god. OK get in. Fine.
噢 好吧 上车 行吧
But you have to be cool about this.
但你得冷静点
Of course I will.
当然 我会的
Whoa. You really are a fan.
哇 你还真是个粉丝
I’m obsessed.
我可迷他们了
I have a whole insta dedicated just to George’s dog.
我有一个IG账号♥全都是乔治的狗
Well, you see, coincidence.
嗯 真是太巧了
I know.
我知道
You know what.
你知道么
This…
这…
This is fate.
这是命运
Sure seems like it.
看起来确实是这样
Yes?
喂?
Dean Walker is waiting if you’d like to go on through.
沃克院长正在等你 你可以进去了
Daisy?
黛西?
That’s me. Dean Walker, please sit.
是的 我是沃克院长 请坐
My assistant says that you’re interested in resuming med school.
我的助理说你有兴趣继续医学院的学习
That’s right.
没错
May I ask what prompted your desire to get back to your studies.
我能问一下是什么促使你想回来学习吗
I guess…
我想…
I couldn’t stop thinking about my time here.
我一直想着我在这里的日子
Yeah, it’s an extraordinary place.
是的 这是一个非常了不起的地方
It’s an unusual request.
这是个不常见的请求
Yes. But I left under unusual circumstances.
对 但我也是在不常见的情况下离开的
Oh.

I left because of what happened to Nina.
我离开是因为妮娜的事
Nina Fisher.
妮娜·费舍
You don’t remember her?
你不记得她了?
Maybe you remember Alexander Monroe?
那你记得亚历山大·门罗吗
Oh, yes. Alexander Monroe.
哦 是的 亚历山大·门罗
He actually just came back and gave a talk here.
他才回来这里做了一次演讲
Oh, he’s a really nice guy, really smart.
他人真的很好 又聪明
Are you friend of his?
你和他是朋友吗
No.
不是
So, you don’t remember the accusations made again Al Monroe?
所以 你不记得对阿尔·门罗的指控了吗
I don’t.
我不记得
He took a girl
他将一个女孩
Nina Fisher,
妮娜·费舍
the one you don’t remember
你不记得的那个女孩
back to his room
带到他的房♥间
where he had sex with her, repeatedly
他们发生了关系 不止一次
and in front of his friends,
而且是在他朋友的面前
while she was too drunk to have any idea of what was going on.
而她喝得大醉根本不知道发生了什么
She was covered in bruises the next day.
第二天 她浑身淤青
Hand prints I guess she could say.
其实都是手印
Was it reported?
这件事上报了吗
Yes.
是的
Do you know who Nina spoke to?
你知道妮娜是和谁说的吗
You.
是你
But you can’t remember so…
但你根本不记得 所以…
You felt there wasn’t sufficient evidence.
你认为证据不足
You said it was too much of a‘he said/she said’ situation.
你说这种各执一词的情况太多了
Well,

you know we get accusations like this all the time.
要知道 我们经常收到这样的指控
One or two a week.
每周一到两起
I’m sorry I don’t remember your friend Nina
很抱歉我不记得你的朋友妮娜了
but I can assure you at that time
但我可以向你保证
that I looked into it thoroughly.
我当时认真调查过这件事
His friends were all watching.
他的朋友们都看着
Laughing.
笑着
It’s so hard
这太难了
But you know, so if she was drinking,
但你知道 如果她喝了酒
and… and maybe couldn’t remember everything.
她可能什么都不记得了
So she shouldn’t have been drunk?
所以她不应该喝醉?
I’m not saying that. I…
我不是这个意思
Sorry I don’t have… I don’t mean to sound critical
抱歉 我不是 我不想说得太苛刻
Dean Walker, I just wanna be clear
沃克院长 我只是想弄清楚
None of us want to admit,
没有人愿意承认
when we’ve made ourselves vulnerable.
当我们让自己变得脆弱
When we’ve made a bad choice
我们做了一个错误的选择
and those choices, those mistakes
这些选择 这些错误
can be so damaging.
都可能是毁灭性的
And really regrettable.
都是会让我们后悔的
Regrettable?
后悔?
Yes, I mean, because what would you have me do?
是的 我是说 你想让我怎么做呢
Ruin a young man’s life every time we get an accusation like this?
每次接到这样的指控就毁掉一个年轻男人的一生吗
So you’re happy to take the boys word for it?
所以你愿意相信那些男孩子的话?
I have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
我只能疑罪从无
Of course you do.
你当然了
Because, innocent until proven guilty.
因为证据不足 不能定罪
No arguing with that.
这点毋庸置疑
No.

Thank you for your time.
谢谢您花时间见我
Is your friend OK? No. She’s not.
你的朋友还好吗 不 她不好
But Al Monroe is.
但阿尔·门罗过得很好
You’ll be glad to hear he’s doing really well.
听到他一切都好 你一定很高兴
He’s getting married, actually, so…
而且 他要结婚了
you know, I guess you did the right thing.
所以我想你做得对
We have to give these boys the benefit of the doubt.
我们得相信这些男孩是无辜的
That’s why I know you won’t mind but
所以我知道你不会介意
three hours ago I picked your daughter Amber up from school
三小时前我去学校接了你女儿安珀
and introduced her to the boys who live in that room now.
把她介绍给了现在住在那个房♥间里的几个男孩子
What?
什么
She is really pretty, huh?
她很漂亮 对吧
And she looks a lot older than she is.
她看起来比实际年龄大很多
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你的话
I noticed they had a few bottles of Vodka in their room too.
我注意到他们房♥间里还有几瓶伏特加

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!