我好几个星期没在便利店里唱歌♥了
That’s weird. Literally weeks.
太奇怪了吧 真的 好几周了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
不好意思
他们没事的
Cheese? I would love it, yeah, thank you.
要奶酪吗 好的 谢谢
Bread?
面包呢
Ah, yep.
啊 好啊
Yeah, thank you.
好 谢谢
What a home. It’s unbelievable. So beautiful.
你们家真是太美了
Yes, my Susan works really hard. Yeah, it shows.
对啊 我们家苏珊可用心了 对啊 看得出来
Eat, eat. Before it gets cold.
快吃快吃 不然菜都凉了
This looks delicious, thank you.
看上去很美味 谢谢你们
酱汁是我做的
The sauce is…
这个酱汁…
这个酱汁真的很好吃…
太好吃了
Ryan, I hear you’re a doctor.
瑞恩 我听说你是做医生的
Your parents must be very very proud.
你父母肯定很骄傲
Not really, they wanted me to be a DJ.
那倒不是 他们一直希望我当DJ的
He’s funny.
他讲话很好笑啊
It’s funny.
真好笑
You didn’t say he’s funny Cassie.
你怎么没跟我们说过他那么幽默啊 凯茜
I doubt.
我不敢苟同
You didn’t say I was…
你竟然没有说…
You didn’t say I was… funny?
你竟然没有…说我幽默吗
No. I said you’re boring but rich.
没说 我说你无聊 但有钱
I’m boring, not that rich.
我的确是无聊 也没那么有钱
那样的话 孩子 走好不送啊
What kind of doctoring do you do?
你是哪一类医生呢
Pediatric, so…
儿科 就是…
专治小孩的
What was your… What was that Doctor’s name?
你的那个…你的医生叫什么来着
Cassie’s doctor?
凯茜的医生
Gary?
盖里
不是 那个医生应该是…
Catson something…
卡特森什么的
行了 爸 那个医生现在都八十岁了
Yeah, well, you don’t know Dr Catson?
好吧 你不认识卡特森医生吗
No.
不认识
I’m confused, are there different parts of the body on a child?
我其实不太懂 小孩身上有什么不一样的部位的吗
No, it’s pretty much the same thing, you’re just
不是的 小孩都一样的其实
different color band-aids and things.
只是创可贴颜色不同什么的
It’s not brain surgery.
又不是开颅手术
I get it, yeah.
我懂的
This sauce is absolutely unbelievable.
这个酱汁真的好吃得难以置信
Good night you two. Night.
你们两个晚安啦 晚安
Thanks for introducing us to Ryan.
谢谢你把瑞恩介绍给我们认识
I know it’s hard.
我知道这不容易
Your mom, she’s…well I mean
你妈妈她…我是说
we are both so glad
我们两个都很高兴…
Oh my God, dad, he’s not that nice.
天呐 爸 他也没那么好吧
也是 我肯定是累了
好了
亲爱的
Nina was like a daughter to us
妮娜对我们来说 就像亲女儿一样
you know that.
你知道的
我们真的很想念她
但 天呐 我们这些年也很想念你
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Your mom, your mom is hot. Sorry.
你妈妈真的太辣了 对不起啊
Your mom is extremely hot.
你妈妈真的是大辣妹
Do you want her number?
你想要她电♥话♥号♥码吗
I could hook you up. Really?
我可以给你俩牵线搭桥 真的吗
I think she likes you more than I do.
我觉得她比我还喜欢你
My offers are true.
那我的确是很有魅力
Can I…
我可不可以…
Can I tell you something?
我能不能跟你说一件事
Sure.
当然
I think you’re amazing.
我觉得你真的特别棒
Just shut up you stupid bitch.
你这蠢女人先闭嘴好吗
Just take this please, I think you’re incredible.
先听我说 我觉得你真的特别好
I’m, I think I’m falling in love with you.
我觉得我爱上你了
And I think, I’m falling in love with you too.
我觉得我也爱上你了
Oh my god, oh my God. Don’t make a thing of it.
天呐 别大惊小怪的
I’m gonna buy you a bicycle.
我要给你买♥♥辆自行车
Be cool. I want ti buy you a bicycle. I’m cool.
淡定点 我要给你买♥♥自行车 我很淡定
I’m so cool.
我可淡定了
Oh. I’m the coolest.
我最淡定了
Cassie.
凯茜
Shit.
见鬼
Madison.
麦迪逊
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Sorry, I, um…
不好意思 我…
I tried calling, I left messages
我给你打过电♥话♥ 也留了言
about that guy
想问问你 那个男人的事
your friend, um…
你那个朋友…
I don’t know if your phone number wasn’t working,
我不知道你的电♥话♥号♥码是不是不能用了
maybe I had an old one. I just, I mean…
我可能只有你的旧手♥机♥号♥ 我只是…
I know it seems kind of crazy I’m waiting on your porch
我知道 站在你家门口等你 看上去很疯狂
like some stalker or something.
感觉像跟踪狂一样
Madison, I’m sorry. I should have called you back.
麦迪逊 对不起 我应该给你回电♥话♥的
Nothing happened with that guy,
那天你和那个男的什么事都没发生
please believe me.
请你相信我
Are you sure… it seemed like…
你确定吗… 因为看上去…
I know what it seemed like. But it wasn’t.
我知道看上去是怎么样的 不过事实不是那样的
He didn’t touch you.
他没碰过你
Oh thank god.
谢天谢地
Oh I was so worried that I…that he, I don’t even..
我太担心了 我怕…他和我 我都不…
He just put you in bed,
他只是把你放到床上了
kept an eye on you to make sure you were OK.
一直留意着 确保你没事
I’m really sorry I didn’t call you back, it wasn’t nice.
真的对不起 没给你回电♥话♥ 是我不好
Well. God…
好吧 天呐…
Look, there…
好 听着…
I will just show you something.
我打算给你看一样东西
OK.

Can we go inside?
我们能进去聊吗
Yeah.

Do you want a glass of water or something?
你想喝杯水什么的吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
After we had lunch and
我们那天吃完午饭
I… got so drunk and woke up in a hotel room with that guy.
我… 喝得烂醉 和那个男的在酒店房♥间醒来
I thought about it.
我想了一下
Of what you said about Nina.
你说的关于妮娜的事情
How we all just, acted like…
我们当时 都假装好像…
And I remembered something.
然后我想起了一件事
What?
什么
What?
你想起了什么
There was a tape.
当时有一段录像
what?
什么
A stupid video… it’s
一段很蠢的录像…就是
got sent around, I got sent it
当时被大家传来传去 也传到了我这里
everyone did, at that time it was
大家都有收到 当时只是
just gossip
就只是校园八卦
you know.
你知道吗
Gossip?
八卦
So much… stuff happened back then. Like, all the time.
想当年 每天都有那么多事情发生
You know what it was like, it was just one blackout after the next, I, I…
你知道的 断片一次接一次 我…
hoped I’d imagined it, but um…
我当时希望这是我想象出来的 但是…
I saved all my phones for photos or whatever so…
我一直都为了照片保留着我的旧手♥机♥ 所以…
Here.
拿去吧
I don’t know how I could ever have watched it and…
我不知道我当时怎么能够 看完这个视频 还…
What?
还什么
Thought it was funny.
还觉得好笑
You can have the phone, OK?
这手♥机♥你留着 好吧
You don’t have to watch it… I really wouldn’t
你不是非看不可… 换作是我
watch it but… I don’t know, do whatever you want with it just…
我是不会看的…我不知道 你想怎么样都可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!