But there are things you do hate, Lord.
但你确实痛恨某些事物 主啊
Perfume-smelling things.
那些带着胭脂香气的
Lacy things. Things with curly hair.
身着蕾丝的 发如波浪的尤物
Hey!

You are all dressed up, where are you going?
你打扮得这么好看 要去哪
I’m going out for lunch.
我出去吃中饭
With who?
和谁
A friend.
朋友
Cassie.
凯茜
You look very pretty honey.
你看起来真漂亮 亲爱的
Thank you dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
What!
什么
Where did she get a skeleton?
她从哪儿弄来的骷髅
She got it, it was, it was her grandfather’s. No.
她是从… 那是她祖父 不是啦
It was, she got it from the staff room
她是 她从教员室里拿的
but the worst part is,
但最糟糕的是
she looked me in the eye, pulled it out,
她看着我的眼睛 把它拿了出来
and then waved it at me.
然后朝我挥了挥手
I am done.
我吃不下了
And I am wondering why I told that story.
我在想 我为什么要说这个故事呢
Hey, there is nothing more romantic than a disturbed
没有什么事能比一个疯女人
woman pulling a skeleton’s hand out of her vagina.
把骷髅手从阴♥道♥里掏出来更浪漫了
That’s true. That’s very true.
是的 确实是
No one ever pulls anything out of anywhere where I work.
在我工作的地方 没有人从任何地方掏出过什么东西
Right! So you didn’t wanna… What?
对了 你没想过… 什么
Carry on with med school? Or…
继续上医学院什么的吗
No. Really?
没有 真的吗
Why not?
为什么
I wanted to do something else.
我想干点别的
What?
做什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
You were so good though. You knew everything. You,
你以前很优秀 你什么都懂
I didn’t know everything.
我并没有什么都懂
You did! You were incredible.
你是的 你很厉害
I was…
我…
I was awful.
我倒是很差劲
Remember I removed the wrong kidney from my cadaver?
记得我从尸体上取错了肾吗
And look at you now. Operating on children.
看看现在 你给孩子做手术
Yes. I got better.
是的 我长进了
Thank God.
感谢上帝
But you were, way ahead of everybody. You…
但你那时候比所有人都厉害 你…
You’d have been a great doctor.
你本来会成为一个好医生的
I just didn’t want it enough, I guess.
我想 我只是没那么想当医生
Um…

You wanna get coffee or something? We…
你想喝杯咖啡什么的吗 我们
we have some time before the movie.
电影开场前我们还有一点时间
I can tell you about the guy who got his dick trapped in a tambourine.
我可以跟你讲讲那个把阴♥茎♥卡在铃鼓里的家伙
Oh my God!
我的天了
Do you think, people would think you are my daughter from behind?
别人看到我们的背影会以为你是我女儿吗
Because of the height, the height! I’m saying.
因为身高 我的意思是因为身高
It’s like a fear I have in public,
这是我在公共场合会有的恐惧
if I’m with a woman
如果我和一个女人走在一起
my fear is that like if I kiss her, like,
我害怕的是 如果我吻了她
people would be like, “stop kissing that child. ”
人们会说 “不许亲那个孩子”
I shouldn’t yell this part.
我不该这么大声喊出来的
I mean, try not being so tall.
那就别长得那么高咯
Don’t be tall. Yeah.
这样哦 对
That’s flashy.
太高了没什么用嘛
This is, this is a weird coincidence.
这真是太巧了
What?
什么
I think, no, yep, this is my apartment.
我觉得 不…是的 这是我的公♥寓♥
What a weird, weird coincidence. Yeah.
这可真巧啊 是的
Do you wanna, I mean we are here, do you wanna…
你想 我们都在这了 你想
go up have a drink or… Sure, why not?
上去喝一杯吗 好啊 为什么不呢
It’s too soon, sorry. I wasn’t…
发展太快了 对不起 我没有…
No. Let’s go upstairs.
没有 我们上楼吧
I don’t wanna go up if you don’t…wanna…
要是你不想 我也不想希望这样
I misread things, I’ll drive you home.
是我误会了 我开车送你回家
You know what, you’re at your place. I can call a cab.
你已经到家了 我可以打车回去
Are you sure? I’m sure.
你确定吗 我确定
OK. I feel like I fucked this up.
好的 我觉得我搞砸了
No, no, it’s not you.
不 不 你没有
Cassie! What…
凯茜
What are you… what are you doing here?
你…你在这里做什么
I just came to
我只是来…
pick up my herpes medication.
来取我的疱疹药
You have herpes too.
你也长疱疹了
That saves us an awkward conversation.
很好 避免了我们尴尬的谈话
So, I…
其实 我…
So, I would like to see you again.
我想继续和你见面
That’s cool? Yeah.
可以吗 好
But we’d need to take it slow.
但我们需要慢慢来
I understand. – Of course. It’s alright.
我觉得… 当然了 没关系
I… I can take it slow
我…我可以慢慢来的
I can barely move if you’d like.
如果你想的话 我可以一动不动
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yes! Sorry.
太棒了 抱歉
I could write a poem.
我能作首诗了
This is awesome.
这太棒了
What’re you doing? You wanna get dinner or something?
你待会做什么 想去吃晚饭吗
Aren’t you working?
你不是在上班吗
Well, no, um…
没有 嗯…
He has leukemia and
他得了白血病
there is really nothing I can do for him.
我无能为力
It’s… it’s over.
他已经…没办法了
I’m kidding. My shift’s over.
我开玩笑的 我下班了
I’ll grab my stuff, OK?
我去拿我的东西
Don’t leave.
别走哦
Oh my God.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
Are you seeing that guy?
你在和那个男人约会吗
No.
没有
Oh…

good for you.
真好
So, Ryan…
那么 瑞恩
Pediatric surgeon, huh? Yes. Yes.
你是儿科医师 是吗 是的 没错
You ever killed any children?
你害死过孩子吗
What?
什么
While operating on them, have you ever killed any children?
你有没有在给孩子做手术的时候把他们害死了
No, no.
不 没有
Really? Gail!
真的吗 盖尔
I’m, well, kids…
我…孩子
have passed while I have been operating.
有孩子在我手术途中去世的
So that’s a Yes? Gail!
所以是有的咯? 盖尔
Stop asking him if he’s killed children.
别再问他有没有杀过孩子了
I will stop asking him when he stops killing children.
等他不再杀孩子了 我就不问他了
That, that seems fair.
听起来很公平
That seems fair.
这很公平
I’ll leave you two lovebirds to it.
我就不打扰你们这对小情侣了
Can you lock up for me honey? Of course.
你能帮我锁门吗 宝贝 当然可以
Now, if you two decide
对了 如果你们两个
to have sex on the counter
要在柜台上做♥爱♥的话
the bleach is in the back room.
消毒剂在里屋
And I don’t wanna walk in here tomorrow morning,
我可不想明天早上进门的时候
and see ass prints in the coffee grinds, got it?
在咖啡机上看到屁♥股♥印 明白吗
Got it, lover boy?
明白了吗 有情郎
Yeah.
好的
Have fun you two, my God!
祝你们俩玩得开心 我的天啊
She seems nice.
她看起来人很好
She is, she is a good friend.
是的 她是一个很好的朋友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!