Maybe Petronius is a Christian.
波楚尼 你是基♥督♥徒
Petronius, are you a Christian?
我不是
I am not.
听说基♥督♥徒教人
The Christians teach you
去爱你的邻居
To love your neighbour,
就我看到的这些人
And as I see what men are,
我死也不愿意爱这伙伴们
I cannot love my fellow man.
他不爱各位
He does not love you, gentlemen.
下旨
A tablet, Phaon.
众人将得报复
The people shall have their vengeance.
谨此宣告
I hereby proclaim that the guilt
焚烧罗马之罪
of the burning of our be loved city
应由不法团体
Rests with the foul sect
基♥督♥徒承担
Which calls itself Christian.
他们散布谎言
They have spread the lie
说是尼禄王烧了罗马
That it was Nero who burnt Rome.
我将消灭这些罪犯
I will exterminate these criminals
用与其罪衍
In a manner matching
同等的刑罚
The enormity of their crime.
这刑罚将会是项警告
Their punishment will be a warning…
壮观的酷刑
A spectacle of terror
警告所有邪恶的人
To all evil men…
不分时地
Everywhere and forever…
胆敢损害罗马或
Who would harm you…
人♥民♥的话
or harm Rome…
或伤害 你们的皇帝
or harm your emperor…
爱你们的皇帝
Who loves you.
稍候 先别签这公告
Pause before you sign this.
罗马给这世界正义和秩序
Rome has given the world justice and order.
签了它 罗马的正义从此
Sign that, and roman justice
被摧毁 永难超生
Will receive a blow From which it may never recover.
把基♥督♥徒判刑
condemn these Christians,
你使他们成烈士
And you’ll make martyrs of them
使他们成为不朽
And insure their immortality.
把他们处刑 在历史的注视下
condemn them, and in the eyes of history,
你等于把自己处了刑
You’ll condemn yourself.
等我办完这些基♥督♥徒 波楚尼
When I have finished with these Christians, Petronius,
历史都没把握他们是否存在过
History will not be sure that they ever existed.
我长大要做水手
When I grow up, I’m going to be a sailor.
在水上 东西烧不起来
Nothing burns at sea.
尼禄王能把整个海洋烧掉
Nero can burn the who le ocean.
马可士
Marcus!
你可会休息够
Did you rest well?
我急着看日出
I was impatient to see the sun rise,
而你就在这
And here you are.
你该多睡点
You should have slept longer.
昨天从安东赶来
Your journey from Antium And last night must have…
许多方面说 我沉睡太久了
I’ve been asleep too long in many ways, Lygia.
我要马上回城里去
I must return to the city And meet with Nerva and the others.
一定要对这疯子有所行动
Something must be done about this maniac.
这一切一定有法子解决
There must be an answer, Quickly, decisive.
你确是知道解答
You do know the answer.
你懂了
You do understand.
不能再送上另一边脸颊了
There can be no turning the other cheek.
晚上赶不回来的话 我会传话
If I’ve not returned by nightfall, I’ll send word.
是马可士吗
Marcus Vinicius?
我们没见过面
I’ve heard of you.
但我听说了你
You must realize how grateful we are
很感激你为我们所做的
For what you have done,
为了莉吉
For your concern for Lygia.
莉吉是我这么做的唯一理由
My only concern is for Lygia.
振作起来 小伙子
Hold yourself straight, youngster.
男人应当是个战士
A man must be a soldier.
我不要做个战士
I don’t want to be a soldier.
来谈谈我们的旅行
Let’s talk about our journey.
去希腊和保罗会合
We’ll be meeting Paul in Greece.
很好 你会喜欢希腊
That’s good. You’ll like Greece, Lazarus.
你将帮我吸收新信徒
You’ll help me fish for men.
当然也会有时间一起捕鱼
We’ll fish for fish, too.
我们很快就要走 当然
Are we leaving soon? As soon as we eat.
在一小时内出发
We shall be starting within the hour.
我很高兴
I’m glad…
我不愿意再留在这里
Because I don’t like it here anymore.
的确
Yes, indeed.
我们一起去做渔夫
We shall be fishermen together.
求求你 主人
Please, my lord.
请不要这样折磨自己
Do not trouble yourself so.
尤尼斯 那只是在一念之间
It’s a moment for thoughts.
我昨天听说了尼禄焚烧罗马城
Yesterday I could have gone to the mob
原可以去告诉加柏将军
And to Id them that Nero burned Rome.
并推他做新皇帝
I could have offered them a new emperor in general Galba.
我连信上的封印都已好了
And so set my sea I upon the times.
但我没这么做
Do you know
知道为什么吗
why I did not?
这些我不懂
I know nothing of these things.
也许我爱尼禄
Because I love Nero, perhaps?
他对我非常关爱
He fill s me with loathing.

No.
长久以来 我已经习惯于
Because out of force of long habit,
做一个愤世嫉俗
I’ve become content to be an amused cynic,
自私自利的人
A selfish on looker,
把改造世界留给别人去做
Leaving others to shape the world.
马可士
Marcus!
还好你没事 我很担心
I was worried about you.
你认得诺瓦吧
You know Nerva here.
我第三团指挥官
My third in command, Justin Scipio.
以前见过面
We meet in a ghastly hour.
我们做了决定
The time has come
加柏取代尼禄的时候到了
For Galba to replace Nero.
这封信是要我
Justin is taking this message to him,
接管部份军权的
Asking him to come with his legions.
加上你的签字
Your signature added to these
加柏应该会同意
Will make Galba confident of his reception.
我知道你愿意签
I know you will sign it.
我在屈辱之下签字
I sign it with humility.
去吧
on your way.
你冒险来此 你已是要犯了
You’re a marked man. You scorned Poppaea.
那泼妇波比亚要你和莉吉的命
She has death in her eye For you and your Lygia.
我得冒这个险
I’ll chance that.
快带莉吉尽早离开罗马
Take Lygia and leave Rome quickly.
至少逃离尼禄的最后恐怖行为
Nero is about to extinguish his conflagration
他决定不惜血流成河地摧毁教会
In a sea of blood.
谁的血
Whose blood?
你还没听到大街小巷的传言
Didn’t you hear his orators?
被食物和酒贿赂 大家都说
The people are being given the story Along with grain and win
是基♥督♥徒烧了罗马 而非尼禄
That the Christians set fire to Rome.
没有人会相信的 他们相信了
They won’t believe that. People will believe any lie
只要够精彩
If it’s fantastic
人们相信任何谎言
enough.
中午在你家碰面
We’ll meet at your house by midday.
有消息会让你知道
We’ll keep you informed.
再见了 马可士
Farewell, Marcus.
再见
Farewell.
再见 你的意思是
Farewell? What do you mean, my lord?
今早尼禄派人到家里慰问
Nero sent to inquire after my health.
是个禁卫军官替他致关切之意
A praetorian officer brought his solicitude.
他看来准备在了结我之前
He means to amuse himself
先戏弄一番
By making a sport of my extermination.
但这 别急
But then you must
我有办法让他失望
No, no. I have the means to disappoint him.
叫亚力山大来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!