Nero,
我还是会再来的
you will need me…
是不是很呕心
Is it not disgusting when common bovine solicitude.
真不自量力
Replaces the fire in a woman’s body?
还是要靠一把火来净化罗马
But what pulsating pull there is in fire!
我的新罗马将从火焰中升起
My new Rome shall spring from the loins of fire,
扭曲乱窜的火舌
A twisting, writhing, breathing flame.
波楚尼会怎么样说呢
What do you think Petronius will say?
皇上 你以为他会不赞成
You doubt his approval?
我注意到皇上动这念头时
I, too, remember his strange look
当时在宴会上他的脸色
When the thought first came to you.
不会的
No. No.
波楚尼比你更能欣赏我的才华
Petronius appreciates my genius.
只是有时候他不很了解我的方式
He may not understand the means
以及我
I must use to bring
如何实践我的概念
This greatest of my accomplishments into being.
他现好像没闲着
He seems to be well-occupied at the moment.
如果朱里诺传讯过来
When I have news of Tigellinus’ coming,
我会召集大家 连他一起
I shall summon him with the others.
这事必须很技巧地
This must be disclosed to him
告诉他
With intelligence,
很诚恳地
With, uh, with sincerity.
是的
Yes.
就这样
There you are.
马可士
Marcus?
看来你赢了
Well, it’s your game.
三星期来你只赢了两盘
only two games you’ve won in three weeks,
觉得下棋无聊吗
Marcus.
我真是下不过你
I’ve met my superior.
我怕你是碰上别的对手了
You might have met something else.
不怕惹你厌烦
I’ve been given
我似乎没听你说
no details
为何突然不再追究基♥督♥人♥质♥的事
concerning Christian hostage
好教养敌不过好奇心了
Your curiosity breaks it bounds.
好教养被粉碎了
It shatters me.
其实很单纯
Your valiant Greek led me to Lygia
那希腊人带我找到莉吉
And a swag hive of idiots.
我鬼迷心窍
Their black honey choked my mouth and I said strange words.
说了些放肆的话
But for their stupidity, strange words.
光那些话我就该被碎尸万段
I should have been broken in half.
有趣吗
Fascinated? In a way.
还好
Yes?
皇后有请 到帐蓬晋见
The empress requests your presence in her pavilion.
马上来
At once.
其他的你自己去想像吧
I leave you to your fascination.
我见皇后去了
I have been summoned to mine.
我看情况不妙
None of this bodes well.
皇上是不是会生气
Wouldn’t the emperor be angry if
皇后之我行我素不比皇上差
Poppaea’s indulgences merely stimulate him to his own.
我觉得尼禄最新心事重重
I sense a fresh preoccupation in Nero.
他躲着我好一阵子了
He has avoided me.
主人 会有麻烦吗
My lord is troubled.
守卫加倍
A double guard,
而昨天又派他的屠夫
and yesterday Tigellinus
朱里纳去罗马
And a squadron of his butchers left for Rome.
有种奇怪凝重的预感
I feel a strange and heavy breeze.
我的主人
My dear lord.
甚至你唱的小曲也涉及死亡
Even your song is sad with its note of death.
那只是歌♥词 我
It is just words.
可是欢喜地唱
And I sing it joyfully
因为我所感受到的
Because love such
永不会消逝
as I fee I cannot ever die.
你总是骄傲而粗鲁地闯进来
As always, your entrance is proud.
我骄傲地来
I come as fast as my hands
而且尽我可能地很快赶来
and knees will carry me.
总是如此地无懈可击
As always, sardonic and unassailable.
无懈可击 我这辈子从来不会
Unassailable?
如此解放 如此快活
I’ve never been so readily, so happily,
如此地放任自己被征服
So expertly vanquished in my life.
我相信你说的一切
I believe everything
但我相信
except
那一句 被征服
the word “vanquished.”
马可士 我很想征服你
I should like to vanquish you, Marcus.
像蜘蛛般
Like the spider
当公蜘蛛完成交♥配♥后
who eats her mate
就被母蜘蛛吃掉
When he’s no longer necessary?
是有些相似
Something like that.
听说你今天要动身去西西里
I heard you’ re planning to leave for Sicily.
非去不可 离开了三年
I must. Three years away,
有很多事要处理
there is too much to look after.
你要直接去
Will you go
还是要经过罗马
via Rome?
罗马 那可是绕远路
Rome? That’s rather an indirect route.
我就直接问好了
I know about
我知道你那基♥督♥徒人♥质♥不见了
your little Christian hostage vanishing.
军中到处有我耳目
I have eyes and ears in the praetorian guard.
当然也有你的相好啰 也许吧
And an arm or two to fit your waist?
你找到她了吗
Possibly. Did you find her, Marcus?
当然 只是我发现我是在
Naturally. only to find myself a fool
愚弄自己
And sever her chains.
你们真的全断了
You severed them
彻底断了
thoroughly?
很彻底 我很高兴
Thoroughly.
马可士
Marcus.
那天你从宴会上消失后
You know how I consoled myself
我就一直怨恨自己
When you vanished from the feast?
皇后 都怪我
I consoled myself
我假想着你死去
With the thought of your death.
把玩着你被砍下的头颅
I fondled your
用手指梳理你头发
bodiless head,
让你哭笑不得
Making you smile and frown.
可以问为什么后来不想下去
What stopped you?
杀个你恨的人并不聪明
It’s foolish to kill those you hate.
死人是没有痛苦的
once dead, they’ re beyond pain.
马可士 我真恨你
I hated you.
很高兴至少你改变了心意
I welcome your change of heart.
但知道了你的情形后
If ever she bewitches
我就知道
you again,
既然我从没恨过她
I shall know. Since I have no hatred for her,
我才不管她会不会因此而痛苦
I do not care whether she feels pain.
你一定不会送上另一边脸颊
You’d never turn the other cheek to me,
对不对
would you?
我没听懂
I don’t know what you mean.
但我的唇就在这里
But my mouth is here.
波楚尼在那里
Have you called
召唤他了吗
Petronius?
皇上 有的
Yes, Caesar.
再召唤他 告诉他
Summon him again. Tell him…
我已失去耐性了
As ever, I’m impatient for you.
我也想念皇上
I have missed you, divinity.
你得原谅我最近有些反常
Forgive me if I’ve slighted you.
我沉迷于自己的才华中
I’ve been steeped in my genius.
照你往常的说法
I sense
我感到一股新的灵感
a fresh inspiration.
你的直觉会实现的
Your senses shall leap to it.
你们全都过来
Attend me. Attend me, all.
这几天我疏于和各位相聚
My lack of consideration for you
不和你们见面
During the past few days in keeping you
逼使我要再一次
from my presence
向各位展示
Forces me to impress upon you
我非凡的艺术才华

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!