你去了戒酒协会了吗
What, are you hanging out at AA meetings?
抢劫 不许动 密♥码♥是多少
Day’s count, give it up, buddy. What’s the magic number?
不是今天 杰克
Not today, Jake.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
四年级时 杰克·弗莱瓦打得我满地找牙
Jake Freivald kicked my ass in the fourth grade.
但这不公平
It wasn’t exactly fair.
他在四年级呆了三年
Seeing as he was in the fourth grade for the third time.
也许他不会欣赏诗韵
Maybe he didn’t appreciate the rhyme scheme.
但他崇拜知难而上的
But he had to admire an aspiring writer.
有志作家
Who could give as good as he got.
战争过后
After the war,
集团的工作特别适合我们这种人
A job at the union was a perfect match for our specialized skill-set.
公♥司♥说我们在保护美国的医疗设施
The recruiter told us we were protecting america’s medical establishment.
我们不在乎保护谁
We didn’t care who we were protecting.

Fuck!
快给我
Hey, come on. come on, come on.
接着
Here you go!
两个肝脏 一个人造心脏
Two livers and a Jarvik!
杰克 别再给条形码起别名
You got to stop nicking these bar codes, Jake!
以后不会了 老板
Won’t happen again, boss!
你没事吧
You okay, man? you okay?
妈的 一群孩子
I’m working with fucking children.
来吧 去喝一杯
Come on, let’s go hit a few.
好的 我跟卡洛说一下
Yeah, all right. I’ve got to tell carol.
当然
Of course you do.
你今天与弗兰克谈了吗
So, did you talk to frank today?
关于调至销♥售♥部的事
About moving over to sales?
没有 没有合适的机会
No, I didn’t get a chance.
你就站在他旁边时不合适
What? you mean when you were standing next to him?
好好 我周一再找他
Right. right, I’ll talk to him on monday.
因为你 我开始像个唠叨的三八
You know, you’re turning me into a horrible, naggy bitch.
你就是个唠叨的三八
You were always a horrible, naggy bitch.
带他出去吧
Just get him out of here.
再见
See you later. yeah.
走吧
Come on.
一切顺利
That went well.
也许下次她就把你蛋蛋串起来
Maybe next time she’ll crochet you a set of balls.
你怎么想
What do you think?
欢迎体验 拥有先进神经传感仿真系统的
Come test-drive the most advanced neural sensory replicator,
M.5神经网络 来自集团科技
The union’s m.5 neural net.
美梦来源于此
Sweet dreams are made of these.
保持极度干爽
Stay super dry.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this is about, right?
掌控 她在掌控你
It’s about control. she’s trying to control you.
你从回收部调至销♥售♥部
I mean, you got to move from repo to sales,
工资少一半啊 一半啊
That’s like cutting your pay in half, man. half.
她认为销♥售♥部更稳定
She thinks sales is more stable.
朝九晚五 没有夜班 在家时间能久一点
Nine to five, no late nights. I’ll be home more often.
兄弟 我们永远都是回收部的
Buddy, you and me, we’re always gonna be repo.
看那胖子
Check out fatty.
他的器官很早就衰竭了
You know his organs went out a long time ago.
我赌二十 他的器官已经超期
Twenty bucks says he’s overdue.
行 二十块
Yeah, I’m in. 20 bucks.
要回收了 快了
Deadbeat? almost.
人工胰腺 超期两天
Pancreas. Two days.
你胰腺工作正常吧
Oi! How’s your pancreas holding up?
我今天早上把钱交上了
I sent the money in this morning.
最好是这样
You better hope you did.
否则两天后就归我了
48 hours, your organ’s mine.
慢点 哥们 看来你还需要一个心脏
Slow down, mate. You’re gonna need a new heart, as well.
-帕·莫顿 -帕特里克·莫顿
– P. Morton? – That’s Patrick Morton.
C公♥司♥的那家伙
The guy from company C?

Yeah.
我看看
Here, let me see it.
这混♥蛋♥还和父母一起住
The bastard… bastard, he still lives with his parents.
你有没有回收过熟人的器官
Did you ever repo anybody you know?
我爷爷
I had to do my granddad.
你笑什么
What are you laughing about?
你跟你奶奶解释吗
You try to explain that to your grandmother.
我♥操♥ 不是真的吧
Fuck you, you didn’t.
如果他们派给我任务 我会的
I would. I would, on day 96, if they gave me the pink sheet.
我知道你会
I know you would.
工作归工作
A job’s a job, right?
工作归工作
Yeah, a job’s a job.
如今你说抱歉
Now you say you’re sorry
再来一瓶啤酒吗
Hey, you want another beer or something?
为了你的虚伪
For being so untrue
再盯着看 周末就和她去登记吧
Stare any longer, you’ll be married by the weekend.
让你的泪 流成河吧
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河吧
Cry me a river
我还是走吧
I’m gonna go start a fight or something.
我曾为你泪流成河
I cried a river over you
你可为我泪流成河
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河
Cry me a river
我曾为你泪流成河
I cried a river over you
回来了
Hiya.
还记得这个吗 吉米·特邦
Remember this? Jimmy T-bone?
彼得睡了
Peter’s sleeping.
那我们把音量调小点
Well, we’ll turn it down and use our quiet voices.
音乐太吵了
Music’s too loud.
宝贝
Peanut.
宝贝 醒醒
Peanut. Wake up.
你醒了
You awake?
学校如何
How was school?
今天学了罗马史
We learned about the Romans.
我做了个大木棍
I made the club.
看到了
I can see.
这个给你
One for you, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些是中世纪的产物吗
Weren’t these from medieval times?

Yeah.
老师要我作业重做
Mrs. Begs is making me redo the project.
她说重做 你最好还是重做
Well, if she says redo it, you better redo it.
我讨厌罗马人
I hate the Romans.
真可惜
Aw, that’s a shame.
罗马人曾是大坏蛋
The Romans were real badass.
他们让人与狮子对决
You know, they used to make people fight with lions.
老师说他们占领村庄后都烧光
Mrs. Begs says they used to burn down all the villagers when they attacked them.
没错 他们烧光一切 用石头砸死敌人
She’s right. Scorched earth. Stones at the enemy.
挺震慑的
Pretty effective tactic.
-爸爸 -怎么
– Hey, dad? – What?
为什么罗马人要用石头砸死别人
Why did the Romans stone people to death?
因为他们没有枪
‘Cause they didn’t have any guns.
去睡吧
Go to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
我不想插嘴 但是
I don’t want to stifle you, but, you know,
考热狗的时候 你应该多转转
You might wanna turn them over just a little bit more.
如果大家吃得跟我烤得一样快
Well, if people ate them as quickly as I’m cooking them,
不会烤焦的 对吧
They wouldn’t burn, would they?
烤热狗来了
All right. Hey, hey. Hot dogs! Charbroiled.
给我留一个
Save me one of those, all right?
香脆爽口
Kind of crispy.
怎么
Yeah?
现在不是时候
No, this is not a good time,
我不在家 你想干什么
I’m not at home. What do you want?
没人吃沙拉
Nobody eats the salad.
从没有人吃甜菜根沙拉
No one ever eats beetroot salad.
我告诉过你不要把钱浪费在那上面
I told you not to waste your money on it.
好的 再联♥系♥ 再见
Okay, I’ll call you back. bye.
你的烤肉大♥师♥先借我一下
I need to… I need to borrow your grill master for a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!