-妈妈 又一个吗 -对 宝贝 又一个
– Another one, mom? – Yeah, baby, another one.
所以让妈妈工作一会儿
So let mama work a minute.
那是小艾尔瓦
That’s little Alva.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hello.
在我们开始之前
Before we start,
我需要知道你身上所有的人造器官
I’m gonna need to know about all your other artiforgs.
你什么意思 基本都是你放进去的
What do you mean? You put most of them in.
贝丝 别打诨了
Beth, humor me.
耳朵 声带
Ears, vocar.
眼睛
Optical eyes.
我的肝是六室的
My liver is a hexa-tan
丹麦的特质品
from a specialty house in Denmark.
我的两个肾脏是不同型号♥
My kidneys are actually two different models.
一个是集团出产
One is a union generic.
另一个
The other one
没有那么好
Didn’t hold up so well.
天哪 我还以为她会说个不停
Lord, I thought she was gonna go on forever.
等等 你不需要她把话说完吗
Wait. Don’t you need her to tell you the rest?
不 那只是我的版本的数绵羊法
Nah, that’s just my version of “count back from 100”.
好了 宝贝 到你了
All right, baby, you’re up.
-我们要干什么 -装个新膝盖
– What are we doing? – A new Knee.
什么 她是手术师
What? she’s the surgeon?
对 我最近只做麻醉
Yeah, I just do anesthesia these days.
这小家伙手很稳
The little one’s got the steadier hand.
她才五岁
She’s five!
实际上 她九岁了
She’s nine, actually,
她四岁的时候就开始做这个了
But she’s been doing this since she was four.
不是吗 小南瓜
Ain’t that right, pumpkin?
就快搞定了
I almost got it.
我觉得像是在跳霹雳舞
I feel like break dancing.
那继续 单脚跳
Go on, then. Hop along.
等等
Wait.
待在这儿
Stay here.
贝丝 咱们快离开这里
Beth, let’s get out of here.
好了好了 我来了 集团人二号♥ 对不
All right, all right, all right, I’m coming. u – man number two, huh?
伙计 你们好像癌症细胞
Man, you guys regen like a cancer…
贝丝
Beth.
好了
All right…
就像那样重复了好久
It just goes on like that for awhile.
你是怎么找到我们的
How’d you find us?
就像你会找到我一样
Found you the same way you would have found me.
我知道这里发生了什么
I see what’s going on here.
我明白的 我懂 真的
I get this. I get it. I do.
但是我现在能让弗兰克不追究这一切
But I can make this right with Frank.
你要做的就是跟我回去
All you got to do is you got to come back with me.
贝丝 在那儿待着
Beth, wait there.
我待会再处理你
I’ll deal with you later. I’ll deal with you later.
不要
No.
我不能回去
I can’t go back.
那才是真正的你 伙计
That’s who you are, man.
那才是你
That’s who you are.
不再是了 自从出事之后就不再是了
Not anymore. Not since the accident.
你又要扯上那个事故
There you go again with the accident!
要是我早知道你对那个事故
If I had known that you were going to be such a
表现的那么娘们
Pussy about the accident…
你说什么
What?
怎么 难道你认为那是命运吗
What, you thought it was fate?
因果报应 让你回归正道吗
Sort of karmic plan to get you right with the world?
你就是这么想的吗
Is that what you thought?
-杰克 -我告诉你吧
– Jake… – let me tell you,
这个宇宙 对换电线这种事
The cosmos, it doesn’t know shit
屁都不知道
about swapping out electrical leads.
你在我的起搏器上动了手脚
You rigged the defib unit.
对吧
Didn’t you?
为了什么
For what?
这样我就得还债 这样我就不能调去销♥售♥部
So I’d build up debt so I wouldn’t transfer to sales?
你又不是销♥售♥员 你不会也不可能是
You’re not a salesman, man! You never would’ve been. You never could be!
你需要做的就是继续工作
All you had to do was just to keep working.
你和我 干好咱们的分内事
You and me, doing our thing.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 你知道吗
You’re fucking crazy, do you know that?
你可能杀死我的
You could have killed me.
我想救你
I tried to save your life.
我不会跟你走的
I’m not going with you.
我也不会放你走的
Well, I’m not letting you go.
上帝啊
God!
上帝
God.
我们走吧 伙计
Let’s go, buddy.
不要
No!
为了你自己
You owe it to yourself.
你以前做过无数遍
You’ve done this a thousand times!
兄弟 我们永远都是回收部的
Buddy, you and me, we’re always gonna be repo.
跟我在一起 永远
Stay with me. Always.
不可能从系统里删掉 当你在办公室
There is no way out of the system! You screwed that up
刷条形码的时候 你就搞砸了
when you pulled your little stunt with the bar codes!
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
快醒醒
Wake up.
快点 醒一醒
Come on, get up.
你还好吧
You okay?
我们得走了
We got to go.
突袭 回收员
Raid! Repo!
突袭 回收员
Raid, raid!
快跑
Go! Go! Go!
突袭
Raid!
该死
Fuck!
救命 救我
Help me! Please, help!
他们去哪里了
Where’d they go?
唱着我最喜欢听的歌♥
Singing my favorite song.
好了
Okay.
-等一下 -退后
– Wait. – Back off!
给我一个
Give me one reason
不扣动扳机的理由
why I shouldn’t pull this trigger.
欢迎来到这个世界 回收员
Welcome to your world, repo man.
回里面去吧
Come back inside.
在我们找到出路前可以待在那里
We can stay here until we find a way out.
根本没有出路
There is no way out.
停下来 拜托
Stop, please.
没有出路
There is no way out.
谁都没有
Not for anyone.
不管我们去向何方 藏身何处
Wherever we go, wherever we hide,
他们都能找到我们
they’ll find us.
这是他们的工作 也是我的工作
That’s what they do. That’s what I did.
你想怎么做呢
What do you want to do?
结束这一切
Finish this.
好吧 那么我们去总部 找到粉红门
Okay, so we go to headquarters and find the pink door…
我们去总部找到粉红门 清空系统
We go to headquarters, we find the pink door, we wipe the system.
不会再有账单
No more accounts.
没有人会超期
Nobody’s overdue.
挺简单的
That’s easy.
他在那里
Here he is.
-宝贝 -爸爸
– Peanut. – Dad!
谢谢你带他来
Thanks for bringing him.
我真不敢相信你居然走到这般田地
I can’t believe you let it get this far.
让我跟儿子待一会吧
Just let me have a minute with my son.
她是谁
Who’s she?
卡洛 咱们能到车上再说吗
Carol, shall we do this on the train?
上车
Come on.
弗兰克和杰克一天给我打三次电♥话♥
Frank and Jake are calling me three times a day,
就想找到你
trying to find you.
我没时间谈这个
I haven’t got time for this.
我就想跟彼得待一会
All I’m asking for is a few minutes with Peter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!