你以为我的日子就很好过吗
Do you think I’m having a good time?
-一个人把他拉扯大 -妈妈 爸爸
– Trying to raise him on my own? – Mom! Dad.
彼得 我在讲话呢
Peter, I’m talking!
我他妈的别无选择
I didn’t have a fucking choice!
你以为我想就这么离开你们吗
You think I wanted to just walk away from the situation?
就让我和儿子待一会吧
Give me a moment with my son.
我肯定你就喜欢这么做
Oh, I’m sure that’s exactly what you like,
面对你的问题就是逃避和消失
For your problems to just walk away and just disappear.
那不是
That’s not…
彼得
Peter!
你太淘气了
That was very naughty.
刚才你所做的实在是太淘气了
Very, very naughty what you just did.
快点儿 我们得走了
Come on, come on, we gotta go.
当你长大了 你要读一下这个
When you’re old enough, you read this.
要是你还想见老爸 我在埃斯特角城
And if you still want to see your old man, I’ll be in Punta del Este.
-你能说一遍吗 -埃斯特角城
– Can you say that? – Punta del Este.
我爱你 照顾好你妈妈
I love you. Look after your mum.
拜托 还来
Come on. again?
那么 计划是什么
So, what’s the plan?
在这里等着
Wait here.
我的脚老是冻的要死
My feet are always freezing.
怎么 棉袜不管用吗
What? The cotton socks don’t work?
我一直穿棉袜 那个家伙是谁
I always wear cotton socks. Hey, who’s this guy?
先生 这里是禁区
Sir, this is a restricted area.
关键是你认识谁
It’s all about who you know.
那么是什么样的 亮粉还是浅粉色
So what is it, bright pink or pale pink?
不知道 只要你看见粉红门 就进去
I don’t know. You see a pink door, you go for it.

Let’s go.
走吧
Come on.
过来
Come on.
就是这里
This is it?
该死的
Oh, shit.
-集团人 -我们该怎么做
– Union men. – What are we going to do?
该死的
Fuck.
拿着斧子
Grab the ax.
不许动
Freeze!
别动 扔掉
Don’t move! Drop it now!
你的武器 丢掉你的武器 马上
Your weapons! Drop your weapons! Do it now!
谁再从那个门进来 杀掉他
Anyone comes through that door, kill them.
钢锯
Hacksaw!
钢锯
Hacksaw!
请从最近的出口离开
Please make your way to the nearest exit.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
继续
Go on. Make a delivery.
请从最近的出口离开 这不是演习
Please make your way to the nearest exit. This is not a drill.
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝
Beth!
太好了 真是他妈的棒极了
Great! That’s just fucking great!
没有键盘
There’s no keyboard.
-这里没键盘 -那又怎样
– There’s no keyboard. – So?
没有键盘 我怎么进入系统
So, if there’s no keyboard, how can I get into the system?
我怎么消除账目呢
How do I wipe the accounts?
-也许有别的方法 -用什么
– Maybe there’s a different way. – Using what?
我不知道 用接口什么的
I don’t know. An interface or something.
看这里 贝丝 这只有个扫描仪
Look at it, Beth, it’s a scanner. That’s it.
即使我们
Even if we were just… I mean, we…
唯一的
The only…
想要清楚帐户 唯一的方法
The only way out of the system…
是什么
Is what?
唯一的方法 就是自己做回收
The only way out of the system is to repo ourselves.
没有人造器官根本进不去
Can’t get in without a forg.
这里不是到处都是吗
We’re surrounded by the fucking things.
请从最近的出口离开 这不是演习
Please make your way to the nearest exit. This is not a drill.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
住手
Stop it.
住手 不要
No. Stop it.
-不要 -贝丝
– No! – Beth.
-不要 -贝丝
– No! – Beth.
-我们会死的 -贝丝
– We’ll die. – Beth.
我们可以再杀回去
We can fight our way back out.
我们这一路走来不是为了再跑回去的
We didn’t come all this way to run back out.
帮我
Help me.
等一下
Wait.
我办不到
I can’t.
贝丝
Beth.
我一个人可跳不成曼波
I can’t dance the mambo alone.
未探寻
定位人造器官 账单关闭
请将一件人造器官放入回收抽屉
Please deposit one artiforg in reclaim drawer.
祝今天愉快
Have a nice day.
请从最近的出口离开
Please make your way to the nearest exit.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
定位人造器官
账户不完整 请继续扫描
定位人造器官
定位人造器官 账户不完整 请继续扫描
和我在一起
Stay with me.
一直都在
Always.
和我在一起
Stay with me.
还剩一个 好吗
Only one left, all right?
只剩下一个了
Only one left.
现在别死
Don’t go now.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要失去她了
I’m losing her.
只剩下一个了
There’s only one left.
只剩下一个了
There’s only one left.
天哪 这太可悲了 结果了他们
Oh, Jesus, this is fucking pathetic. Finish it.
跟我在一起
Stay with me!
这值得吗
Is it really worth it?
她值得吗
Is she really worth it?
她比我们干过的所有任务都值得
She’s worth every job we ever did.
她比我们干过的所有任务都值得
She’s worth every job we ever did.
解决他们 杰克
End it, Jake.
马上
Now.
那好吧
All right, then.
受够了这胡说八道 我自己来
Enough of this bullshit. I’ll do it myself.
贝丝
Beth.
给她一针
Give her a shot.
快给她一针
Just give her a shot.
我们出来了
We’re out.
我们出来了
We’re out.
请将11个人造器官放入回收抽屉
Please deposit 11 artiforgs in reclaim drawer.
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
我们还没结束 伙计
We’re not out yet, buddy.
现在还没有
Not yet.
三光政策 就像你跟孩子们讲的那样
Scorched earth. Just like you told the kid.
罗马人 真是大坏蛋
Romans… they were some badasses.
人造器官未识别 一级封锁开始生效
Artiforg not recognized. lockdown in effect.
管理人员会马上前来
An administrator will be with you shortly.
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
每一天
Every day
都是假日
will be like a holiday
天哪 太热了
Christ, it’s hot.
这里是热带
It’s the tropics.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
很热
It’s hot.
你是准备在继续在这里装男子气概呢
Are you going to stay here and act macho,
还是准备过来找些乐子
or come and have some fun?
天哪 太热了 是吧
Christ, it’s hot. huh?
装男子气概吧
Macho.
重生曼波
The Repossession Mambo

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!