You owe it to your family.
为了你自己
You owe it to yourself.
我说错什么了吗
What? What did I say?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole, man.
先生
Sir?
先生 那是医院财产
Sir, that’s hospital property.
伙计 来吧 回病房♥好吗
Buddy? Come on. Let’s go back inside, all right?
别那么幼稚
Now you’re just being childish.
这个可以镇痛
Well, that should take care of your pain
还能减轻身体的排异反应
And help the artiforg assimilate into your body.
连续注射三天 一劳永逸
You got it for three more days, and then it’s cold turkey.
卡洛
Carol?
锁坏了
The lock’s broken.
我的钥匙没问题
My key works fine.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你是不是极端了点呢
That’s a bit extreme, isn’t it?
我叫你做决定的
I told you to make a decision.
你执行任务的时候就做出了你的选择
You made it when you did another job.
我能看看彼得吗
Can I see Peter?
拜托 卡洛
Come on, Carol.
对不起
I’m sorry.
哪个淘气包又按我门铃
Who’s out here ringing my bell? Damn kids.
是你呀 来我这养病吧
Hey, man! Get your convalescent ass in here.
实在是万分感谢
Thanks again for this, yeah?
这里就是你的家 知道不
You’re home, man. You’re home. Yeah. Yeah.
而且你来得很巧
And your timing’s perfect, all right?
球赛还十五分钟就开始啦
15 minutes, the game starts.
记得楼下那个东方女人不
Remember that Chinese chick from downstairs?
记得啊
Yeah. Her.
她也要上来看球呢
Well, she’s coming up to watch the game,
还带个朋友来
And she’s bringing a friend.
她朋友可性感了 介绍给你吧
And her friend is hot. I’m giving her to you.
能不能让我说句话
But can I just say one thing, though?
在我这里 快乐至上
This place here is the happy, happy room.
听着 我也很想参加
Listen. you know, man, I’d love to hang out,
不过最好还是先睡一觉
But I think it’s better if I just sleep.
想睡觉 好
Great. You wanna sleep? Yeah.
没问题 不过
No problem. but one other thing.
什么
What?
大家都很挂念你
The guys all missed you so much,
我们要送你个欢迎礼
We thought we’d get you a little welcome-back present.
这位是心脏小姐哈里
I’d like to introduce Harry the heart.
看哪
Hello!
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
埃里克森先生 我代表集团
Mr. Erikson, I’m from the union.
住手
Stop! No!
欢迎英雄凯♥旋♥
All hail the conquering hero!
真棒
Hey. Nice.
欢迎回来 大英雄
Welcome back. Big stuff.
你要我一直怀疑着
You gonna keep me in suspense,
还是说点细节来听听
or you gonna tell me the details?
-发生了什么 -就是标准任务
– What happened? -It was standard. Standard job.
很简单 老样子 求饶加眼泪
It was easy. You know, the usual. Pleading, a few tears.
我上星期碰到过一个家伙
Oh, man, I had this guy last week, right?
他一看到我就哭得像个小女娃
As soon as the guy sees me, he starts bawling like a little girl.
哭到吹鼻涕泡
And this snot bubble, it starts growing out of his nose.
哭得越厉害 鼻涕泡越大
And the more he cried, the bigger it got.
一张一缩 一张一缩…
Bigger and smaller, bigger and smaller. He’s like…
我就说 娘咧
I’m like, “Whoa! okay. ” I’m like,
平静 平静
“Whoa, whoa, slow down, slow down. ”
听杰克讲这些可怜虫的故事
Listening to jake swapping stories
他们没法按时为自己的生命买♥♥单
About some schmuck and his overdue liver,
我能想到就是 他们也有名字
All I can think about is how that schmuck has a name.
也有妻子
And a wife.
还有孩子
And kids.
宝贝
Hey, peanut.
-你还好吗 -挺好
– How are you? – Good.
学校怎么样
How’s school?
还好
Okay, I guess.
只是还好吗
Only okay?
彼得
Peter.
进屋去
Go inside.
听妈妈话 进去吧
You listen to your mum. Go back inside.
好的
Okay.
我想和你谈谈
It’d be good to talk.
卡洛
Carol.
卡洛
Carol!
请让我进去 就一分钟
If I could come in for just a minute…
有些东西
Something
改变了
Changed.
超期
弗兰克刚打电♥话♥说你没完成上次的任务
Frank just called. He said you never turned in that pink.
你不是说没问题吗
You told me there was no problem, right?
你还说那活儿很简单来着
You said that there was… it was an easy job.
不是吗
Right?
好吧 我懂 我理解
Hey, hey, I get it, I get it.
没问题 我理解
No problem. I understand.
谁都得休息一下 对吧
I mean, everybody needs a break, right?
没时间了 赶紧回去工作吧
No time at all, you’re gonna be back on your game.
你得把他们弄死才行
You’re gonna be knocking them dead.
蒂蒙斯先生
Mr. Timmons,
为了你的家庭 为了你自己
You owe it to your family, you owe it to yourself.
我做了些烤羊肉
I made some moussaka.
试试这种新调味酱
I want you to try this bechamel sauce.
我付不起帐单了
I’m falling behind on payments.
得赶快赚点钱
I really need to make some cash.
做你该做的
Do what you got to do.
需要挣点钱 对不
Gotta make some money, right?

Yeah.
在新岗位上好好做
But you get it out of your system. all right?
当然 如果你付不起帐的话
Of course, if you can’t pay the bills,
集团就会派人半夜来你家
Some union man will break into your house in the middle of the night,
用手术刀把你整个儿剖开
Slice you open from the collarbone to the pelvis with a scalpel
将我们的产品回收
And reclaim our property.
我只是说说而已
I’m just saying.
我很清楚自己不适合做销♥售♥
Clearly, I’m not cut out for sales.
新心脏每跳一次都在产生新利息
And this new heart’s accumulating interest with every beat.
你好 我们能收回你的肝脏吗
Hello. Uh, can we have your liver?
大多数人不明白他们何时会死
Most people don’t know when they’re gonna die.
我很清楚 六天零三小时
I have exactly six days, three hours
二十到三十分钟
And between 20 and 30 minutes,
具体取决于我的回收员的能力
Depending on how punctual my repo man is feeling.
九十天居然过得这么快
It’s amazing how fast 90 days go by.
妈的
Fuck!
最后通知
我们以前是公认的好搭档
We’re supposed to be partners.
却被你毁了 知道吗
And you’re just fucking up our shit. You know that?
你毁了一切
You’re fucking up everything.
你没意识到吗
Don’t you see that?
这里以前是我们的幸运之地
We’ve always been lucky here.
金属回收场就是个宝库
The metal graveyard’s a fucking treasure chest.
三十分钟你就能再回巅峰
Thirty minutes, you’re going to be back on top.
你会看到的 好吗
You’re gonna see, all right?
那是个无底洞
It’s a black hole.
彻头彻尾的无底洞
That’s all it is.
给你 煮熟的鸭子
There it is, on a platter.
人工食道 超期五个月
Esophagus. Five months over.
好吧 不行 你没准备好回收一个孩子
Okay, no, you’re not ready to do a kid.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
你去哪
Hey, hey, where are you going?
肝脏和肾脏
Liver and kidneys.
你要我开头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!