You want me to start?
好吧 杰克
All right, Jake.
你以前做过无数遍
You’ve done this a thousand times!
你♥他♥妈♥到底哪里出问题
What the fuck is wrong with you?
给我待在这里
You stay right here.
直到完成回收为止
Until you get this done.
然后找下一个
Then you find another one.
再下一个 越多越好
You find another one. You get as many as you can.
你非给我越过这道坎不可
I want you to get over this hump.
这个交给你
You do this.
我身体的一部分
Part of me,
我的绝大部分
Most of me,
已经不在意结局如何了
Doesn’t mind too much if this is how it ends.
反正已经结束了
’cause it’s over anyway.
算来这已经是第四次被打昏了
For those still counting, this is knockout number four.
你可为我泪流成河
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河
Cry me a river
我曾为你泪流成河
I cried a river over you
如今你说抱歉
Now you say you’re sorry
为了你的虚伪
For being so untrue
小姐
Miss?
你可为我
Well, you can cry
小姐
Miss?
泪流成河
Me a river
为我
Cry me…
你在哪听到这首歌♥的
Hey, where did you hear that song?
小姐
Miss?
小姐
Miss?
为什么你会唱这首歌♥
How do you know that song?
梦想有一天
And dream of days we…
我认识你
I know you.
三天后 他们就可合法回收我的心脏
In three days, they can legally come take my heart.
我似乎没有好好利用自己的时间
I may not be making the best use of my time.
两天时间
Two days of withdrawal.
不是我看不见她的脏污和疤痕
It’s not like I can’t see the dirt or the scars.
或者嘴唇上的印记
Or the q stains on her lips.
我应该离开
I should leave.
但为了某些原因却不能
But for some reason, I can’t.
我曾经和一个连环杀手聊天
I saw an interview with a serial killer once.
他花了六年时间才决定第一次杀人
Said it took him six years to work up to his first kill.
第二次花了一年 第三次只花了一星期
The second, a year. the third, just a week.
只要大堤决口 洪水便排山倒势
Once that dam broke, it was a flood.
杀人
Making people die,
就这样成为第二天性
It had become second nature.
显然 殊途同归
Apparently, it also works the other way round.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
住手
Stop!
住手 住手
Stop! stop it!
我没要你帮我
I didn’t ask for your help!
那你要我怎么办
What did you want me to do, leave you on the
把你扔在街上吗
Street?
原来你和我一样
You’re as fucked as me.
未必
Maybe not.
我花了点时间 最后明白了
It took me a while, but I think I finally understood
为什么科学家把猫放进箱子
Why the scientist put the cat in the box.
他想告诉我们
He was trying to tell us something.
我们都活着
We’re all alive.
也已经死去
We’re all dead.
都和那只猫一样
We’re all that cat.
但我们必须有所选择
But we have to make a choice.
要么乖顺地服从
We either purr and lick ourselves
等着被毒气毒死
And wait for the poison to put us down
要么激烈反抗
Or we scream and scratch
艰难地找寻出路 爬出可恶的箱子
And claw our way right out of the top of that damn box.
我没盯着你的时候弄到了九个心脏
You get nine hearts when I wasn’t looking?
我叔叔抢过银行 我跟你说过没
My uncle was a bank robber. I ever tell you that?
他在西海岸制♥造♥了大混乱
Made a mess of the west coast,
把存款和贷款全偷光
Knocking over savings and loans, you know.
他特擅长这个
And he was good at it.
所有人都不知道
Nobody ever knew a damn thing.
他如入无人之境
He thought he was home free.
早晨醒来
He woke up in the morning,
就去车间上班
Went to work at the auto shop.
但是偶尔地
But every once in a while,
会在午饭时间出去 戴上面罩抢银行
He’d skip out for lunch, pull on a ski mask, rob a bank.
有一天 警♥察♥来敲他的门
Then one day, the cops came knocking at his door.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他如释重负
He was relieved.
不 他怒火冲天
No, he was fucking pissed.
但他屈服了
He went soft.
他玩不起 输了
He was off his game.
他自己也明白
And he knew it.
你觉得弗兰克会派谁回收我 瑞伊
Who do you think Frank’s gonna send after me? Ray?
有可能
Probably Ray.
我不清楚
I don’t know.
也许是我
Maybe me.
工作归工作
A job’s a job.
你还信吗
You still believe that?
彼得
Peter?
彼得
Peter.
-爸爸 -是我
– Dad? – Yeah.
听着 我要离开一段时间
Hey, listen, I’m going away for a while.
星期六不能来接你
It means I won’t be able to pick you up on Saturdays.
但我每天都会想着你的
But I’ll think about you every day that goes by.
星期六见 爸爸
See you on Saturday.
出了什么事
What happened?
我们得离开这儿
We got to leave.
为什么
What?
我想帮你清除记录 结果被发现了
I got caught trying to clear your forgs.
他们想知道剩下的人藏哪了
Now they’ll want to know where the rest of them are.
你没欠款了
You’re clear.
不用带上我 我自己可以应付
You can leave me here. I’ll be fine on my own. It’s okay.
我先帮你清的 还没有来得及清自己的
I did yours first. I didn’t get to mine.
来吗
Are you coming?
事实是 我有人造心脏
The thing is, I have an artificial heart,
除了人造心脏 她什么都有
And she has an artificial everything else.
也许我们是同一个拼图的不同部分
Maybe we’re two parts of the same puzzle.
也许我想拯救的不仅仅是她
Maybe it’s not just her I’m trying to save.
干吗给我这个
Why you giving this to me?
我以为你想要的
I figured you’d want the option.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
给别人吧
Give it to somebody else.
你们想要
You want it?
你的眼睛不是棕色的吗
Didn’t your eyes used to be brown?
植入式透镜202 内置调色器
Opticor 202, with kaleidoscope enhancement.
你怎么会弄到这些
How do you keep track of all those things you’ve got in there?
是这样
Let’s see.
糖尿病毁了我的胰和肾
Pancreas and kidneys from the diabetes.
在保修期后坏掉
One went bad outside warranty.
我只得去黑市更换
I had to go black market on the replacement.
肝脏 胃和肺 拜烟草所赐
Liver, stomach and lungs, thanks to q habit.
出了车祸 毁了膝盖
Knee from the car accident.
升级了眼睛 耳朵 声带
Upgrades. I’ve got eyes, ears, voice box.
杰克森牌生殖系统 5.3版
Jackson reproductive replacement system, release 5.3.
女士神秘系列 可变换六种闪耀色彩
Lady mystique model. Comes in six sparkling colors.
别说了
Stop.
屈肌腱滑动关节 十亿次内保修
Flexor dura-joints. Billion step warranty.
别说了
Stop.
问问我的嘴唇
Ask me about my lips.
你的嘴唇是什么牌子
What brand are your lips?
它们是我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!