她们为你服务 但是社会说
They’re servin’ you food but society says…
“别给那些人小费 但要给这些人” 全是胡说
“Don’t tip these guys over here but tip these guys.” That’s bullshit.
侍应生是这个国家…
Waitressing is the number-one occupation…
没受过大学教育的女性的首选职业
for female non-college graduates in this country.
这份工作关键在于 任何女人都能胜任并赖以谋生
It’s the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on.
原因就在于她们的小费
The reason is because of their tips.
去他妈的
Fuck all that.
很遗憾政♥府♥要对她们的小费征税
I’m very sorry the government taxes their tips.
真是糟透了 但那不是我的错
That’s fucked up. That ain’t my fault.
这说明侍应生是众多…
It would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups…
不时受到政♥府♥欺压的群体之一
the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis.
给我一份说政♥府♥不该这样干的报纸
Show me a paper that says the government shouldn’t do
我会签名
that I’ll sign it.
我会表示支持 但我不会做发起人
I’ll vote for it. But what I won’t do is play ball.
至于未受过大学教育
This non-college bullshit
我称之为 不学好样
I got two words for that: Learn to fuckin’ type.
如果你指望我为此掏钱
If you’re expectin’ me to help out with the rent
那你会大失所望
you’re in for a big surprise.
有道理 把我的钱还我
He’s convinced me. Give me my dollar back.
嘿 别碰那些钱
Hey. Leave the dollars there.
好了 各位 我们走吧
All right ramblers let’s get ramblin’.
等等 谁没掏钱
Wait a minute. Who didn’t throw in?
-粉先生 -粉先生
-Mr. Pink. -Mr. Pink?
-为什么 -他不付小费
-Why not? -He don’t tip.
他不付小费
He don’t tip?
-你不付小费 -他不赞成
-You don’t tip? -He don’t believe in it.
闭嘴 什么意思 你不赞成这样做
Shut up. What do you mean you don’t believe in it?
快掏钱 你这下流坯
Cough up a buck you cheap bastard.
我已经请你们吃了他妈的早餐
I paid for your goddamn breakfast.
既然你请了早餐 我掏钱好了
Since you bought breakfast I’ll put in.
但平时我可不干
But normally I would never do this.
不管你平时怎么做
Never mind what you normally would do.
只管象其他人一样 掏出你那该死的一块钱 谢谢
Just cough in your goddamn buck like everybody else. Thank you.
这是帕特里奇家族
That was the Partridge Family’s
上演的”谁想逃帐”
“Doesn’t Somebody Want To Be Wanted? “…
接下来是爱迪生·莱特豪斯的
followed by Edison Lighthouse’s…
“爱随我的迷迭香成长”
“Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes”…
就象K·比利的”70年代超级声”一样
as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” weekend…
请继续收听
just keeps on truckin’.
请继续收听
just keeps on truckin’.
我要死了
I’m gonna die.
我要死了
I’m gonna die!
坚持住 伙计
Just hold on buddy boy!
我要死了
I’m gonna die!
-对不起 -把你的手给我
-I’m sorry! -Give me your hand.
真不敢相信她想杀了我 老兄 有谁能料到
I can’t believe she killed me man! Who’d have fuckin’ thought that?
嘿 现在别说那些废话了
Hey just cancel that shit right now!
你受了伤 确实伤得很重 但你不会死
You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad but you ain’t dying!
这些血吓死我了 拉里
All this blood’s scarin’ the shit out of me Larry!
我要死了 我知道
I’m gonna die! I know it!
抱歉 我不知道你有医学学位
Excuse me I didn’t realize you had a degree in medicine.
你是医生
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
请回答我 你是医生吗
Answer me please! Are you a doctor?
不 我不是 我不是
No I’m not. I’m not.
那么你承认不知道自己在说什么了
So you admit you don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
如果你说完了你的业余看法
If you’re through givin’ me your amateur opinion
躺回去听我说
lie back and listen.
我带你到会合地点
I’m takin’ you back to the rendezvous
乔会替你找个医生
Joe’s gonna get you a doctor…
医生会给你治伤…
the doctor’s gonna fix you up and…
你会没事的
you’re gonna be okay.
现在说 “你会没事的”
Now say it! You’re gonna be okay!
说啊
Say it!
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay!
把这该死的话说出来 你会没事的
Say the goddamn words! You’re gonna be okay!
上帝啊
Oh God!
他妈的说啊
Say the goddamn fuckin’ words!

Say it!
好的 拉里
Okay Larry.
好好说 好好说
Correct! Correct!
我很好
I’m okay.
看看我们到哪了
Look where we are.
看看我们到哪了
Look where we are.
她怀了孩子 老兄 她怀了孩子
She had a baby man. She had a baby!
我们在仓库里
We’re in a warehouse.
谁是硬汉 谁是硬汉
Who’s a tough guy? Who’s a tough guy?
-回答我 谁是硬汉 -我是硬汉
-Come on who’s a tough guy? -I am a tough guy
谁是硬汉 你是硬汉
Who’s a tough guy? You’re a tough guy.
你是个他妈的硬汉
You’re a fuckin’ tough guy.
我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are.
我们到了 我们到了
We made it. We made it.
我们他妈的到了 我们现在他妈的到了
We fuckin’ made it. We have fuckin’ made it.
我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
We’re in a warehouse. Look where we are.
看看我们在哪
Look where we are.
撑住 撑住
Hold on. Hold on.
-妈的 -别再撞你的头
-Shit! -Stop bangin’ your head.
你要在地板上撞出一个洞来了
You’re gonna bang a fuckin’ hole in the floor.
你不想弄坏他妈的地板对吗
You don’t wanna hurt the fuckin’ floor do you?
我没法为你做任何事
I can’t do anything for you.
但只要乔一到这…
But when Joe gets here…
他随时都会赶来…
which should be any time now…
他会帮助你 会照顾你
he’s gonna help you out he’s gonna take care of you.
我们得坐下等着乔
We’re gonna sit and wait for Joe.
-我们在等谁 -乔
-Who are we waitin’ for? -Joe.
拉里 我他妈的害怕 老兄
Larry I’m fucking scared man.
你能抱着我吗
Would you please hold me?
是的 当然
Yeah sure.
你有理由害怕
You go ahead and be scared.
你今天已经够勇敢的了
You’ve been brave enough for one day.
现在我要你放松 明白吗
I just want you to relax now okay?
你不会死 你会好起来的
You’re not gonna fuckin’ die. You’re gonna be fine.
乔一到这 就会让你完好如初的
When Joe gets here he’ll make you 100% again.
我受伤了是吗 我伤得很重 拉里
Am I hurt? I’m hurt bad Larry.
情况是不太妙
It’s not good no.
嘿 拉里
Hey Larry…
感谢你为我做的努力
bless your heart for what you’re tryin’ to do.
我刚才在那惊慌失措
I was panicking for a minute back there.
但是我现在清醒过来了
But I got my senses back now.
现在的情况是我腹部中枪
The situation is I’m shot in the belly.
没有医生救治我会死的
Without medical attention I’m gonna die.
-我不能带你去医院 -去他妈的监狱 老兄
-I can’t take you to a hospital. -Fuck jail man!
你不用带我进去 只要把我送到门口就行
You don’t have to take me in. Just drive me up to the front man.
把我扔在人行便道上 我会照顾自己
Just drop me on the sidewalk. I’ll take care of myself.
我不会告诉他们任何事 老兄 我什么都不会说
I won’t tell ’em anything man. I won’t tell ’em anything.
我向他妈的上帝发誓 老兄
I swear to fucking God man.
看着我的眼睛 拉里 看着我的眼睛
Just look in my eyes Larry. Look in my eyes.
我什么都不会告诉他们
I won’t tell them anything.
你会很安全 老兄
You’ll be safe man.
你不会他妈的死掉 小伙子 对吗
You’re not gonna fuckin’ die kid. All right?
听我说 你会好起来的
Listen to me. You’re gonna be fine.
和膝盖一样…
Along with the kneecap…
内脏被打中是最痛的部位
the gut is the most painful area a guy can get shot in.
别说笑了
No shit!
但是要过很长时间才会致命
But it takes a long time to die from it.
得好几天
I’m talkin’ days.
你会宁可死掉
You’re gonna wish you were dead
但是得好几天你才会死
but it takes days to die from your wound.
你有的是时间
Time is on your side.
那是不是个他妈的圈套
Was that a fucking setup or what?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章爵士春秋
下一篇文章猩球征服
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!