My heart’s beatin’ so fast I’m about to have a heart attack here.
我有些东西在外面
I got somethin’ outside that
我想让你们看看 跟我来
I’d like to show you guys so follow me.
跟你去 去哪
Follow you? Where?
去我的车
To my car.
你忘了你的薯条和汽水吗
Did you forget your French fries to go with the soda?
不 我已经吃过了
No I had them already.
有些东西我觉得你们没准想看看
I got somethin’ I think you might wanna see though.
-是什么 -一个大惊喜
-What? -It’s a big surprise.
我肯定你会喜欢它 来吧
I’m sure you’ll like it. Come on.
我们还是离开这吧
We still gotta get outta here you know.
不 我们得留下继续等
No. We’re gonna stick around and we’re gonna wait.
-等什么 警♥察♥吗 -不 是等”好家伙”艾迪
-What for? The cops? -No. Nice Guy Eddie.
“好家伙”艾迪 你怎么认为
Nice Guy Eddie? What makes you think
他不是在去哥斯达黎加的飞机上呢
he isn’t on a plane halfway to Costa Rica?
因为我和他通过电♥话♥
Because I spoke to him on the phone
他说他在来这的路上
and he said he’s on the way down here.
你和”好家伙”艾迪谈过
You talked to Nice Guy Eddie?
为什么你不早说
Why didn’t you say that in the first place?
-你没问过我 -非常幽默
-‘Cause you never asked me. -Hardy-fuckin’-har.
-他怎么说 -他说留在原地
-What’d he say? -He said stay put.
这段时间里…
So in the meantime…
我会给你们看点东西
I’ll show you guys somethin’.
老天
Jesus Christ.
也许我们穿制♥服♥的朋友 可以回答一些…
Maybe our boy in blue here can answer some of these questions…
你们讨论过的有关内奸的问题
about this rat business you’ve been talkin’ about.
真有你的 伙计
You’re a piece of work my friend.
让我们把他妈的弄出来
Let’s get him the fuck outta here.
金先生
嘿 你能放松点吗
Hey Sid will you relax?
我认识你很长时间了 我不会担心
I’ve known you a long time. I’m not worried.
我知道你会报答我
I know you’ll pay me back.
别跟我说我早就知道的东西 别让我尴尬
Don’t tell me what I already know. Don’t embarrass me.
你有几个月过得很糟 过得和别人没什么两样
So you had a few bad months. You do what everybody else does.
我不在乎什么J·P·摩根或者欧文裁缝
I don’t care if it’s J.P. Morgan or lrving the tailor.
你已经渡过难关了
You ride it out.
-维克·维加在外面 -等等
-Vic Vega’s outside. -Hold on.
-谁 -维克·维加
-Who? -Vic Vega.
叫他进来 我得挂了
Tell him to come in. I gotta go.
-进来吧 -有个朋友在等我
-Come on in. -A friend of mine’s outside.
我会和你谈的 别担心
I’ll be talkin’ to you. Don’t worry.
嘿 欢迎回来 维克
Hey welcome home Vic.
自♥由♥的感觉怎么样 嗯
How does freedom feel huh?
-全都不同了 -没那么悲观
-It’s a change. -Ain’t that the sad truth.
坐下 脱掉你的外套 别客气
Sit down take your coat off make yourself at home.
-要喝一杯吗 -好的
-Have a little drink? -Yeah.
小雷蒙·马丁怎么样
How about a little Remy Martin?

Sure.
你的假释官是谁
Who’s your parole officer?
西摩斯·斯盖里提
Seymour Scagnetti.
他怎么样
How is he?
是个该死的混♥蛋♥ 竟然不许我离开房♥子半步
He’s a fuckin’ asshole. Won’t even let me leave the halfway house.
真让我惊诧不已
It never ceases to amaze me.
一个为了二十五美分
A fuckin’ jungle bunny goes out
割破女人喉咙的小乖乖给放了出来
there slits a woman’s throat for 25 cents…
却得整天和假释官呆在一起
he gets Doris Day for a parole officer.
一个象你这样的好小伙子 却和一个混♥蛋♥纠缠不清
A good fella like you winds up with a ball-bustin’ prick.
我想让你知道我很感激
I want you to know I appreciate all
坐牢时你给我送的东西
the packages you sent me on the inside.
我能怎么样呢
What the hell was I supposed to do?
把你忘了
Forget about you?
我只想让你知道 那对我来说意味着很多
I just want you to know that it meant a lot to me.
那是我起码能做到的 我希望能做得更多
It was the least I could do. I wish to hell I could’ve done a lot more.
非常感谢 乔
Thanks a lot Joe.
啊 维克
Ah Vic.
牙签维克
Toothpick Vic.
跟我说说你的故事 孩子 你有什么打算
So tell me your story kid. What are your plans?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 真不敢相信是你坐在那
You son of a bitch. I see you sittin’ there but I don’t believe it.
-你怎么样 牙签 -嘿 艾迪
-How you doin’ Toothpick? -Hey Eddie.
听着 我很抱歉 我该亲自去接你的
Listen I’m sorry. I should’ve picked you up myself.
我…我他妈的- -这礼拜太疯狂了
I was… My fuckin’…This week’s been crazy.
我忙得头都挨着屁♥股♥了
I’ve had my head up my ass the whole time.
你的话很有趣
Funny you say that cause that’s
我和你♥爸♥爸正在说这事
what me and your daddy were talkin’ about.
是说我该亲自去接你吗
That I should’ve picked you up?
是说你头挨着屁♥股♥
No that you had your head up your ass.
我一来 他象在说 “维克…
I walk in the door he’s like “Vic Vic…
“真高兴 总算有个知道该怎么做的人来了
I’m so glad somebody’s finally here who knows what’s goin’ on.
“我儿子艾迪是个糊涂蛋
My son Eddie’s a fuck-up.
“他只会毁了这些生意
He’s ruining the business.
“我是说 我爱这家伙
I mean I love the guy
但他做的每件事都一塌糊涂”
but he’s flushin’ everything down the toilet.”
那是你说的对吗 乔 你自己告诉他
That’s what you said right Joe? Tell him yourself.
艾迪 我讨厌你听到这些
Eddie I hate for you to hear it like this…
但维克进来问我生意怎么样
but Vic came in and asked me how business was.
你不能对一个 在监狱里呆了四年的家伙说谎
You don’t lie to a guy who’s just done four years in the slammer.
就是这样
That’s very true.
好了 闹够了 歇歇吧
All right enough of this shit! Break it up!
好了 这不是角斗场
Come on this ain’t a playground!
想在地上打滚就去艾迪的办公室
You guys wanna roll around on the floor
别在我这胡闹
you do it in Eddie’s office not mine.
-老爹 看到没有 -什么
-Daddy did you see that? -What?
他把我按在地上想操♥我♥
The guy got me on the ground he tried to fuck me.
-你求之不得 -你这变♥态♥混♥蛋♥ 维克
-You wish. -You sick bastard Vic.
你想在我老爹的办公室操♥我♥
You tried to fuck me in my father’s office.
听着 维克
Look Vic
不管你想在自己家干什么私事…
whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home…
尽管做 但别想操♥我♥
go to it but don’t try to fuck me.
我可不会考虑你的好意
I don’t think of you that way.
我很喜欢你 伙计 但我不会让你那样做
I like you a lot buddy but I don’t think of you that way.
听着 如果我是个操屁♥眼♥的牛仔
Listen if I was a butt cowboy
我不会把你扔给那些暴徒
I wouldn’t even throw you to the posse.
不 你不会 你会把我留给你自己
No you wouldn’t. You’d keep me for yourself.
操了四年的屁♥股♥
Four years fuckin’ punks up the ass
你肯定会对一个漂亮的身体感兴趣
you’d appreciate a piece of prime rib.
我可以撕碎你”好家伙”
I might break you in Nice Guy
但我会让你和狗做性♥伴♥侣♥
but I’d make you my dog’s bitch.
真可悲是吧 老爹
Ain’t that a sad sight Daddy?
进监狱时是白人
A man walks into prison a white man
出来后说话却象个黑鬼
walks out talkin’ like a fuckin’ nigger.
知道是为什么 大概是那些黑人的精♥液♥…
You know what? I think it’s all that black semen…
从你屁♥眼♥灌进你脑子里了
pumped up your asshole now it’s backed into your fuckin’ brain…
而且还会从你嘴里流出来
and it’s comin’ out your mouth!
艾迪 你再象母狗一样说话
Eddie you keep talkin’ like a bitch
我就会象对付母狗那样抽你
I’m gonna slap you like a bitch.
够了 真让我恶心
Enough of that shit! I’m sick of it!
现在你俩都坐下
Now both of you sit down.
艾迪
Now Eddie…
你进来的时候我们在谈正事
when you came in here we were talkin’ some serious business.
维克的假释官有点麻烦
Vic here’s got a parole problem.
-谁是你的假释官 -西摩斯·斯盖里提
-Who’s your P.O.? -Seymour Scagnetti.
斯盖里提 妈的
Scagnetti. Fuck.
-我听说他是个混♥蛋♥ -他就是个混♥蛋♥
-I hear he’s a motherfucker. -Oh he’s a fucker.
在我找到什么狗屁工作前
Won’t even let me leave the halfway house
甚至不许离开住所半步
unless I get some shitty job.
你会回来替我们工作 对吗
You’re comin’ back to work for us right?
我想回来
Well I wanna.
但我首先要向那猪脑子证明…
But first I gotta prove to uh ass-head…
我能找到一份象模象样的正式工作
that I can get a regular you know job-type job…
在我能自♥由♥行动之前
before I can move out on my own.
如果我得为此操心 我就不能回来替你们做事
I can’t come back to work for you guys if I gotta worry about uh…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章爵士春秋
下一篇文章猩球征服
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!