还有每天晚上十点…
makin’ some silly-ass 10:00 curfew
愚蠢的熄灯禁制
every fuckin’ night.
我们能解决这些问题 是吧 艾迪
We can work this out can’t we Eddie?
并不太难办
This ain’t all that bad.
我们可以给你找很多合法工作
We can get you a lot of legitimate jobs.
我会让你去长滩做码头工人
I’ll get you down in Long Beach as a dockworker.
我可不想做他妈的搬运工 艾迪
I don’t wanna lift no fuckin’ crates Eddie.
你不用搬什么东西 你甚至不用干活
You ain’t gonna lift shit. You don’t even work there.
至于档案所记录的 是你在工作
But as far as the records are concerned you do.
我会给马修电♥话♥告诉他有个新人
I call Matthews and tell him he’s got a new guy boom
你会在安排表上
you’re on the rotation.
你会有一张卡记录你每天的出入时间
You get a time card. It’s clocked in and out for you every day.
到了周末你会拿到一份不错的薪水
At the end of the week you get a nice paycheck.
码头工人很不赖
Dockworkers do very well.
你能搬进一个象样的地方
You can move into a halfway decent place
不会有斯盖里提问…
without Scagnetti goin’…
“这些钱是他妈从哪来的”
“Where the fuck’s the money comin’ from? ”
另外 如果他决定做一次突然来访…
And if he decides to make a surprise visit…
我们就说派你去塔斯廷搬东西了
that’s the day we sent you to Tustin to pick up a load of shit.
如果他再来 嘿 抱歉 西摩斯
If he comes back again hey “Sorry Seymour.
“你错过他了
You just missed him.
我们派他去塔夫托机场 要工作五小时
We had to send him to the Taft airstrip five fuckin’ hours away.
“我们要他去提货然后带回这”
We had a load of shit he had to pick up there and bring back here.”
你的工作决定你得到处跑 这是个漂亮的安排
Part of your job is goin’ different places. That’s the beauty of it.
我们到处都有生意
We got places all over the place.
懂了吗 我说过不用担心
See Vic? Did I tell you not to worry?
-维克曾担心过 -我明天带你去长滩
-Vic was worried. -I’ll take you to Long Beach tomorrow.
我们会向马修介绍你 告诉他如此这般
We’ll get you fixed up with Matthews I’ll tell him what’s what.
要知道 我真的很感激你们的安排
You know I really appreciate what you guys are doin’…
但我想知道我什么时候能回来
but I’d like to know when I can come back…
做些真正的工作
you know do some real work.
这可很难说
Well it’s hard to say.
这是个特殊时刻
It’s kind of a strange time now.
事情有点…
Things are kind of…
有点混乱 就是这样
They’re a little fucked up is what they are.
我们要筹备在维加斯的一个大聚会
We’re just gettin’ ready for a big meetin’ right now in Vegas.
听着 现在先让艾迪安排你去长滩
Look just let Eddie for now set you up at Long Beach.
给你找个工作 一些现金
Get you a job give you some cash…
让那个斯盖里提从你背后滚开
and get this Scagnetti fuck off your back…
然后我们再跟你谈 行吗
and then we’ll talk to you all right?
老爹 我有个主意
Huh? Dad I got an idea.
听我说
Just hear me out.
我知道你 不喜欢用自己的手下做那些事
I know you don’t like usin’ the boys on these jobs…
但维克在这
but Vic here…
我是说 他什么都没做过却能给我们带来好运
I mean he’s only been nothin’ but good luck for us.
这家伙绝不会抱怨叫苦
The guy’s a fuckin’ rabbit’s foot for cryin’ out loud.
我希望他能加入
I’d like to have him in.
你知道他能控制自己
You know he can handle himself
而且你肯定可以信任他
and you damn sure know you can trust him.
好吧 维克
All right Vic…
你觉得和另外五个人 合作干一票买♥♥卖♥♥怎么样
how would you feel about pullin’ a job with about five other guys?
我感觉非常棒
I’d feel great about it.
K·比利的”70年代超级声”继续播出
K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues.
如果你是第十二个来电者…
If you’re the 12th caller…
你将赢得两张今晚卡逊游乐场…
you’ll win two tickets to the monster truck extravaganza…
怪兽卡车滑稽剧的入场劵
being held tonight at the Carson Fairgrounds…
出演者是大爹东-邦迪的卡车”巨兽”
featuring Big Daddy Don Bodine’s truck “The Behemoth.”
请获奖者到电台领奖
The 12th caller wins on the station where the ’70s survived.
嘿 达夫 我们的情况不妙
Hey Dov we got a major situation here.
相信你也知道
I know you know that.
我得问问老爹看他想怎么做
I gotta talk to Daddy and find out what he wants done.
我知道的消息全来自维克
All I know is what Vic told me.
那地方变成了战场
The place turned into a bullet-fest.
他胁持了一个警♥察♥逃了出来
He took a cop hostage just to get the fuck outta there.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
我象他妈的在开玩笑吗
Do I sound like I’m fuckin’ jokin’?
他把一个警♥察♥ 锁在行李箱里驾车逃跑了
He’s fuckin’ drivin’ around with a cop in his trunk!
我不知道谁做了什么
I don’t know who did what!
不知道谁拿了货
I don’t know who’s got the loot.
不知道是否有人拿到了货
I don’t know if anybody’s got the loot.
不知道谁死谁活 谁被抓了谁没被抓
I don’t know who’s dead who’s alive who’s caught who’s not.
我会知道的 我现在快到那了
I will know. I’m practically there now.
可我怎么告诉他们老爹是什么想法
But what do I tell these guys about Daddy?
好吧 你肯定他是那样说的
All right. You sure that’s what he said?
好吧 我会那样对他们说
Okay that’s what I’ll tell ’em.
嗯 去你♥妈♥的♥
Huh? Fuck you!
你喜欢做他妈的英雄 你想做他妈的英雄
You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero? You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero?
你高兴做英雄
You like bein’ a fuckin’ hero?
你会白白受苦 伙计
You’re gonna suffer for nothin’ pal.
你听到了吗 你得他妈的说出来
You hear me? ‘Cause you’re gonna fuckin’ talk.
-我什么都不知道 -你♥他♥妈♥的知道
-I don’t fucking know anything! -You fuckin’ know.
你知道的 看着我 你♥他♥妈♥的知道
You know. Look at me. You fuckin’ know.
这到底怎么回事
What in the Sam Hill’s goin’ on here?
“好家伙” 我们抓到了一个警♥察♥
Nice Guy we got a cop.
他妈的乔在哪
Where the fuck is Joe?
我的天 橙死了
Holy shit. Orange is dead.
不 他没死 只是得不到照顾就会死
No he’s not dead but he will be if we don’t get him taken care of.
我们中了埋伏 警♥察♥早就在那
We were set up. The cops were there waitin’ for us.
什么 没有谁出♥卖♥♥♥任何人
What? Nobody fuckin’ set anybody up.
警♥察♥在那等着我们
The cops were there waitin’ for us.
-胡说 -去你的
-Bullshit. -Fuck you man!
你没在那 我们在 警♥察♥早就监视了店子
You weren’t there we were and the cops had that store staked out.
好了 该死的侦探先生 你真♥他♥妈♥的聪明
Okay Mr. Fuckin’ Detective you’re so fuckin’ smart.
-是谁干的 -我们早就互相问过
-Who did it? -We’ve been askin’ each other!
那你什么意思 你以为是我他妈的出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
What’d you come up with? You think I fuckin’ set you up?
不知道 但总有这么个人
I don’t know but somebody did.
没人干过 你们这些混♥蛋♥把珠宝店变成了…
Nobody did. You fuckin’ assholes turned the jewelry store…
-不许你叫我混♥蛋♥ -你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
-Don’t you call me an asshole! -You fuckin’ idiot!
在那上演西部片
Turned the jewelry store into a wild west show…
还问为什么警♥察♥会出现
and you wonder why the fuckin’ cops show up?
约瑟夫在哪
Where’s Joseph?
不知道 我没和他通过话
I don’t know. I ain’t talked to him.
我和达夫谈过
I talked to Dov.
他说老爹火冒三丈正在赶来
He says Daddy’s comin’down here and he’s fuckin’ pissed.
他很恼火 我说过他会
He’s pissed? I told you he’d be pissed.
乔怎么说
What’d Joe say?
我说了我没跟他通过话
I told you I ain’t talked to him!
-只知道他很恼火 -你想拿他怎么办
-All I know is he’s pissed. -What are you gonna do about him?
让我他妈的喘口气
Give me a fuckin’chance to breathe.
我自己也有几个问题
I got a few questions of my own here.
你不会死 他会
You ain’t dying. He is.
好吧 他妈的慈悲先生 我会打电♥话♥找人
All right Mr. Fuckin’ Compassion I will call somebody!
找谁
Who?
你以为是找杂技演员吗 当然是找医生
A fuckin’ snake charmer! Who do you think? I’ll call a doctor.
他们会治好他 褐和蓝怎么样
They’ll fix him right up. What happened to Brown and Blue?
褐死了 蓝不知下落
Brown’s dead. We don’t know what happened to Blue.
褐死了 你肯定
Brown’s dead? Are you sure?
我肯定 我当时在那 他头上中了一枪
I’m sure. I was there. He took one in the head.
没人知道蓝先生怎么样吗
Nobody’s got a clue what happened to Mr. Blue?
也不知道他是死是活
Either he’s alive or he’s dead…
是被警♥察♥抓了还是没被抓
or the cops got him or they don’t.
我得从这杂种嘴里问出来
I take it this is the bastard you told me about.
你们干嘛揍他
Why are you beatin’ on him?
也许他能说出谁是内奸
Maybe he could tell us who set us up.
你继续揍这杂种
If you fuckin’beat this prick long enough
他会告诉你芝加哥大火是他干的
he’ll tell you he started the Chicago Fire.
这不会有多大用处
Now that don’t necessarily make it fuckin’ so!
拜托 伙计 用用脑子
Come on man think!
好了 最后一件要紧事
All right first things fuckin’ last.
谁拿了钻石
Who’s got the stones?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章爵士春秋
下一篇文章猩球征服
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!