Thanks to Drew, here,
我们要失去属于我们的半边丛林了
we could lose our entire side of the grove.
我只是想摘一颗胡桃 一颗胡桃而已
I was just trying to get a nut. One nut!
你根本不喜欢胡桃
You don’t even like nuts!
你脑子里进什么了 布鲁
What’s gotten into you, Blu?
我是为你摘的
I was getting it for you.
是吗
You were?
罗伯托 集♥合♥你最出色的鸟们
Roberto, I want your best birds on this.
我们不能不战而退
We are not giving up without a fight.
明白
Got it.
你 离远点
You. Stay out of it.
你已经够添乱的了
You’ve done enough.
-等等 -布鲁 他说得没错
– Wait! – Blu, he’s right.
就让爸和罗伯托来处理这事吧
Maybe you should just let Dad and Roberto handle it.
你觉得我处理不了
You don’t think I can do this?
没 我只是不知道
No, I just don’t know…
这是不是你擅长的领域
if it’s your exact area of expertise.
出发 出发 出发 末日坑 快
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Pit of Doom, now!
无线电
Radio!
希望你别介意
I hope you don’t mind.
我把这儿当成自己家了
I made myself at home.
来颗棒棒糖
Lollipop?
真是太可惜了
It’s a shame, really.
你们大老远跑来保护丛林
You came all this way to protect the jungle.
我们走着瞧你能有啥回报
Let’s see if it will return the favor.
环保分子
Tree huggers.
罗伯托
Roberto.
费利佩
Felipe.
不要手下留情
No mercy!
我必须阻止他们
I have to stop this.
什么 布鲁
What? Blu!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
爱德华多 这太疯狂了
Eduardo, this is crazy.
我们是充满智慧的物种
We are an intelligent species
具备发达的问题解决能力
with advanced problem-solving capabilities.
是你挑起来的 现在 看着就是了
You brought this on us. Now, watch.

Heads.

Tails.
我讨厌这工作
I hate this job.
是场比赛 是场比赛
It’s a game. It’s a game!
不是比赛 是战争
It’s not a game! It’s war.
这是末日坑美好的一天
It’s a beautiful day in the Pit of Doom!
这是场成王败寇的比赛
It’s winner take all!
这是七场中最精彩的一次
It’s the best of seven.
赢家将获得
The winner will take control
整片巴西胡桃林的控制权
of the entire Brazil nut grove!
原来就像足球比赛 这个我会玩
It’s just like soccer. I can do this.
有什么特殊策略吗
All right, any special strategies?
我们怎么布阵 4-4-2还是5-4-1
What are we running at, 4-4-2 or a 5-4-1?
我们什么安排 教练 我踢什么位置
What are we doing here, coach? What position do I play?
我确实有个好位置给你
Actually, I do have a perfect spot for you.
水 水在这儿 来取水
Water. Water here. Get your water.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
罗伯托锐不可挡 他真是不可思议
Roberto is unstoppable! He’s incredible!
他无处不在
He’s everywhere!
加油 罗伯托
Go, Roberto!
雕虫小技 我也会
I could have done that.
罗伯托左闪右躲
Roberto springs free!
他突出重围冲过去了 他射门了
There he goes, there he goes, there he goes! He shoots!
球进了
Goal!
球进了
Goal!
球进了 球进了
Goal! Goal!
球进了
Goal!
我的天啊
Oh, my!
费利佩控球 红金刚鹦鹉
Felipe has the ball. The Red Macaws…
开始反击
are making a comeback.
费利佩传给蒂多 蒂多给马里奥
Felipe pass to Tito. Tito with Mario.
马里奥给赛萨 赛萨给安东尼奥
Mario with Cesar. Cesar to Antonio.
费利佩得分
Felipe scores!
就是这么霸气
Yes! In your face!
费利佩 罗伯托 罗伯托
Felipe, Roberto. Roberto,
费利佩 罗伯托 费利佩 费利佩 罗伯托
Felipe. Roberto, Felipe. Felipe, Roberto!
球进了
Goal!
肯定很疼
That has got to hurt.
上 上
Go, go!
费利佩 利佩 利佩
Felipe-lipe-lipe!
犯规
Foul!
别这样 裁判
Come on, ref!
好吧 你上
Okay, you’re in.
真的吗
Really?
不是你 你
Not you. You.
好好看 学着点
Watch and learn…
送水小子
water boy.
好吧 你上吧
All right, just get in there.
遵命
Yes!
我上场了 教练
Okay. Here we go, coach.
爸爸
Yeah, Dad!
一位新队员要上场了
A new player is coming off the bench.
他是秘密武器吗
Is he a secret weapon?
我想他是送水的小子
I think it’s the water boy.
没鸟防我
Hey, I’m open!
没鸟防我 传给我
I’m open, toss it to me!
传给我 没鸟防我 完全没鸟防我
Hey, pass to me, I’m open. I’m wide open!
把球传给我
Pass the ball to me!
谢谢传球给我 布鲁
Thanks for the pass, Blu!
介意我借用下吗
Mind if I borrow this?
罗伯托出现了 他躲开了一位
Roberto moves in. He shakes one…
又一位
then another!
罗伯托
Roberto!
球进了
Goal!
末日坑赛场上的比分现在拉平
We are tied in the Pit of Doom.
谁得下一分
Whoever scores next…
谁就获胜
wins it all!
我来 我来
I got it, I got it!
加油 布鲁
Come on, Blu.
送水男孩突然表现得十分专业
Wow! The water boy is suddenly playing like a pro!
把球传给罗伯托
Pass the ball to Roberto!
传球 传球
Pass the ball! Pass the ball!
-布鲁 等等 -不 我快接近球门了
– Blu, wait! – No, this bird’s got it covered.
球进了
Goal!
貌似秘密武器适得其反
It looks like the secret weapon just backfired!
我们采访一下爱德华多 看看他的反应
Let’s go to Eduardo for his reaction.
我要杀了你 腰包鸟
I’m gonna kill you, fanny pack!
我们确认一下 老埃迪
Check it out, old Eddie.
看来你们以后
Looks like you guys are going to
没有胡桃吃了
have to start a nut-free diet.
这件事在很长时间里都会是我们的谈资
We’re gonna be talking about that for a long time.
我从来就不该对人类的宠物抱有什么希望
I should never have expected more from a human’s pet.
到底怎么了
What happened back there?
我努力想成为部落的一员
I was trying to be one of the tribe.
但估计我永远都无法
But I guess I’m never gonna
成为符合你♥爸♥期望的”好鸟”
be “The bird” Like your dad wants me to be.
-什么 -是时候回家了
– What? – I think it’s time to go home.
我们得谈谈
We should talk about this.
谈什么
Talk about what?
布鲁 看看这儿
Blu, look around.
孩子们兴高采烈 他们喜欢丛林
The kids are thriving. They love being in the wild.
也许这里就是家
Maybe this place is home.
家 这里怎么能是家呢
Home? How could this be home?
我竭尽全力融入 试着帮忙
I have done everything I can to fit in and help out,
却做什么都是错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!