I’ll get them.
你们留守 我去周围侦察一下
Okay, you guys stay put. I’ll look around.
别担心 我们会在这的 哪都不会去
No worries. We’ll be here. We’re not going anywhere.
我脖子后面的羽毛都竖起来了
My feathers is popping up on the back of my neck.
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this.
那咱们倒带回去吧
Let’s back it up.
比雅 蒂亚戈
Bia? Tiago?
拜托了 女士
Come on, lady.
-别让我失望 -计算前往”池塘镇”路径
– Don’t let me down. – Calculating route to “Funky Town.”
太好了
Oh, great.
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys!
人呢
Guys?
高明的恶作剧 各位 耍着我了
Good one, guys. Very funny.
干得漂亮 很幽默
Good, good. Very witty.
珠儿 你在哪呢
Jewel, where are you?
孩子们 珠儿
Kids? Jewel?
是金刚鹦鹉
It’s a Macaw!
琳达
Linda!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我 你这野蛮鸟
Let me go, you heathens!
布鲁
Blu?
我发誓那叫声很像布鲁
I swear that sounded like Blu.
怎么可能啊 琳达
That’s impossible, Linda.
他正乖乖地待在里约的家里呢
He’s back home in Rio, safe and sound.
我是美国公民 你这野蛮鸟
I am an American citizen, you savage!
我要求见我国大使
I demand to see my ambassador!
我有权利 我要行使权利
I know my rights! I know my rights!
退后 退后 你这鸟人
Back. Back, you barbarian!
没错 快跑吧
Yeah, that’s right.
这既是勺子又是叉子
It’s a spoon and a fork.
怕了吧 怕就对了
Be afraid! Be very afraid.
当心啊哥们 把叉勺放下
Whoa! Whoa, buddy. Put the spork down.
-放开我 -尽管上吧
– Let me go! – Bring it!
来大战一场 算你好运我个子小
Come on! You lucky I ain’t big.
我不敢相信我们真的找到他们了
I can’t believe we found them!
严格来讲 是他们找到的我们
Technically, they found us.
好吧 我们需要用姓名牌了
Okay, we’re gonna need some nametags.
你好 好
Hello. Okay.
这是薄荷糖 我不是说你有口气哈
No, those are breath mints. Not that you need one.
但味道很好 这是能吃的
But they’re good. You eat them.
不对不对 不能连盒一起吃
No, no, no! Not the whole box.
快点 给我 吐出来
Get that out of your mouth!
这东西怎么来的 发生什么了
What is this doing here? What’s going on?
我们发现他们和人类飞得太近
We found them flying too close to the humans.
-什么 你又是谁 -这个
– What? And who are you? – Uh…
“这个”可不算是个答案
“Uh” is not an appropriate answer.
我问你问题呢 你是哪来的
I asked you a question. Where did you come from?
你 离他远点
Hey! Back off!
抱歉了 小妞儿 我正…
Hey, excuse me, young lady. This…
我不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
怎么会…
How is this…?
那些伐木工来的时候
When the loggers came…
燃起了大火 还有遮天蔽日的烟尘
there was fire, and so much smoke.
我本来把你护在翅膀下面 但你…
I had you under my wing, and then you were…
不见了
Gone.
我找你找了好久
I’ve looked everywhere for you.
我回来了
I’m here.
爸爸
Daddy!
“爸爸”
“Daddy”?
我好想你
I missed you.
没事了 现在没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay, now.
有老爸护着你
Daddy has you.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我的小女儿 已经长这么大了
It’s my little girl, all grown up.
你太美了
You’re so beautiful.
真像你母亲
Just like your mother.
真对不起我把你弄丢了
I’m so sorry I lost you.
我无法想象这么久你是怎么自己挺过来的
I can’t imagine you alone, all this time.
没事的 爸 我不孤单
No, it’s okay, Dad. I wasn’t alone.
布鲁找到了我
Blu found me.
非常荣幸见到您 先生
Sure is nice to meet you, Sir.
把你那翅膀收回去 斯图
Tuck that wing away, Stu.
-现在过来一点 -好 明白
– Now, come here. – Right, sure. Okay.
-再近点 -好啊
– Closer. – Really?
再近点
Closer.
你把我的珠儿带回来了 我谢谢你
You brought my Jewel back to me. I thank you.
-我要拥抱你以示感谢 -好的
– I’m gonna hug you now. – Okay.
-过来吧你 -终于抱上了
– Now, come here, you. – Okay. There we are.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
尼科 你在哭吗
Nico. You crying?
这一刻太感人了 我情绪非常激动
It’s a heavy moment, and I’m very vulnerable right now.
来 我也跟你抱一个
Come here. Let me get you a hug.
老妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
“老妈”
“Mom”?
我当外公了吗 我当外公了
I’m a grandpa? I’m a grandpa.
瞧瞧我 当上外公了
Look at me, I’m a grandpa!
老爸 这是卡拉 比雅和蒂亚戈
Daddy, this is Carla, Bia and Tiago.
很高兴见到您 先生
Nice to meet you, sir.
在咱们这不用叫”先生” 小姑娘
There is no “sir” around here, young lady.
-你们要叫我帕帕 -帕帕
– You will call me “Pop-Pop!” – Pop-Pop.
我喜欢 动感十足啊
I like that. It’s got a nice ring to it.
我是个帕帕啦 是个帕帕啦
I am a Pop-Pop! Yeah, I’m the Pop-Pop-Pop.
孩子们 当心别伤着老帕帕
Kids, go easy on old Pop-Pop.
你得叫我先生
You can call me “Sir.”
我的女儿回来了
My daughter has returned!
几年来 人类步步紧逼
For years, we have been on the run
把我们赶到了密林的深处
as the humans push us deeper into the jungle.
但如你所见 我们找到了一个避难所
But as you can see, we have found sanctuary.
一个可以安居的好地方
A place we can finally put down roots.
所有人 出来吧 离巢狂欢吧
Everyone! Come on! Everyone, out of your nests!
我的女儿回家了
My daughter is home!
来吧鸟儿们 我的珠儿回来了
Come on, birds. My Jewel is back!
珠儿
Jewel?
让开 让开 珠儿
Make way. Make way! Jewel!
咪♥咪♥阿姨 咪♥咪♥阿姨
Aunt Mimi? Aunt Mimi!
我好想你
I missed you so much!
我的小野花终于回来了
My little wildflower has returned!
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you were coming back.
我拿鸟粪算命的时候算到了
I saw it in the droppings.
瞧瞧这些小家伙们
And look at the little ones!
你们这些毛茸茸的让人想咬一口的小鹦鹉
Aren’t you the fluffiest, most delicious little macaws?
-小小年纪就长这么大了 -咪♥咪♥
– You’re big for your age. – Mimi…
这是苏
this is Sue.
-其实吧 我是布鲁[蓝色的] -谁不是呢
– Actually, I’m Blu. – Aren’t we all?
我没说笑 这是我的名字
No, really, that’s my name.
不然我们怎么叫蓝金刚鹦鹉呢
That’s why they call us “Blue Macaws.”
你就先忍♥着吧
Just go with it.
原来真正的蓝金刚鹦鹉长这样啊
So, that’s what a Blue Macaw is supposed to look like?
*看她光彩照人*
*Look at her shining*
*羽毛亮如宝石*
*Her feathers, they glow*
*森林为她微笑*
*Now the jungle is smiling*
*因为宝贝儿回家啦*
*’Cause our baby’s home*
*你感受得到吗*
*Can you feel what I feel?*
*这一天终于到来*
*The day has come at last*
*宝贝珠儿回家了*
*Our precious Jewel has returned*
*我首先献歌♥ 欢迎她回家*
*I’ll be the first to sing Welcome back*
罗伯托 我
Roberto. I…
*欢迎回家*
*Welcome back*
*欢迎 欢迎那个欢了个迎*
*I said welcome, welcome, welcome*
*回家家家*
*back*
你气色真好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!