*I’ll just come back longer*
*如果你打乒乓赢了我我会选择乒乓做事业*
*If you beat me at ping pong I’ll just play ping pong-er*
*把宝座给我 我已准备登基*
*Give me my throne, I am ready to thrive*
*我只知道一件事*
*One thing I know*
*我会挺过一切*
*I will survive*
*我会挺过一切*
*I will survive*
谢谢 我是某鸟鲍勃
Yes, thank you. I’ve been Bob the bird.
他真是太性感了
He is so hot.
就是你了 你入选了
Boom. That’s it. You in.
你不是伊娃 但你唱功了得
You’re no Eva, but you’re awesome.
咱们明晚演出现场见
We’ll see you at the performance tomorrow night.
村民们都会来
Everyone from the village is coming.
演出会空前成功
It’s gonna be off the charts.
所有动物都会来吗
Everyone?
所有动物
Everyone?
真是个完美的计划
It’s the perfect plan.
只是拨你几根刺 你就庆幸吧 豪猪
Be happy we’re only plucking you, porcupine.
滚吧
Go away.
我们再也不用在丛林里到处找那只鸟
Instead of chasing that bird all over the jungle…
等他自己在狂欢节表演上出现就好了
we let him come to us, at the Carnival show.
我会在舞台上
I’ll mesmerize them from the stage,
把大家迷住
while in the audience…
而隐藏在观众里的你 我的小盖比
you, my little Gabi…
将是我的大规模杀伤武器
you’ll be my petite weapon of mass destruction.
那将是场
It will be a performance…
致命的表演
to die for.
这笑声是我的专利
It only works when I do it.
好吧 爱你哟
Okay. Love you.
真清凉啊
So minty.
找到了
Yes!
亲爱的 你在这 什么事耽搁这么久
Hey, sweetie, there you are. What’s taking you so long?
那个GPS该玩够了吧
Enough with that GPS, really.
全部落要集♥合♥去看日落了 赶紧
The whole tribe’s gathering to watch the sunset. Come on.
不 等等
No, no. Hang on.
我刚找到琳达和图里奥的坐标了
I just found Linda and Tulio’s coordinates.
他们就在丛林的另一边
They are just on the other side of the grove.
看 他们离咱们非常近
Look, they’re really close.
我知道你♥爸♥不太信任人类
Now, I know your dad doesn’t totally trust humans…
但要是认识了他们 他肯定会改变主意
but I’m sure if he met them, he would change his mind.
他们可以保护这个地方
They can help keep this place safe.
布鲁
Yeah, Blu…
我爸知道自己在做什么
my dad knows what he’s doing.
你就不能忘记琳达和图里奥
And can’t you just forget Linda
一小会儿然后去欣赏日落吗
and Tulio for one minute and enjoy a sunset?
可我以为我们的计划就是找到他们
But I thought that was our plan.
路线引导完成
Route guidance complete.
这么说吧 也许有些地方不该让人发现
You know, maybe some places shouldn’t be found.
也许它们本该与世隔绝
Maybe they should just be left alone.
她吃了只虫子 虫子啊
She ate a bug. A bug!
布鲁 布鲁 布鲁 冷静
Blu, Blu, Blu! Calm down.
冷静 我们有计划的啊
Calm down? We had a plan.
帮琳达和图里奥找到鹦鹉群就回家
Help Linda and Tulio find the flock and get home.
但我跟她提起这个的时候
But when I mentioned it to her,
她一句话就把我呛了回来
she completely shut me down.
至于她爸 完全就是个疯子
And her father? A total nut job.
他对人类的感觉很奇怪
He’s got this weird thing about humans.
他对人类的感觉很奇怪
He’s got this weird thing about humans!
他爱他们 他是只宠物
He loves them. He’s a pet!
宠物
A pet?
他叫我宠物
He called me a pet.
真不敢相信他当着我的面说这个词
I can’t believe he used the “P” Word to my face.
他好像把我当敌人之类的
It’s like he thinks I’m the enemy or something.
他不是我们的同类 罗伯托 盯着他点儿
He’s not one of us, Roberto. Keep an eye on him.
还有那个罗伯托 总盯着我的一举一动
And that Roberto? He is always watching.
他总围着珠儿转
He is always hovering around Jewel.
还总是唱个不停
He is always singing something.
这我比不过他
I can’t compete with that.
要振作起来 小鸟
You gotta bird up, bird!
你要摆脱驯化状态
You gotta emancipate yourself from domestication.
试着透过她的眼睛看这个地方
Try to see this place through her eyes.
去品尝她尝到的味道
Taste the flavors she’s tasting.
那我应该吃虫子吗
So I should eat a bug?
想想都恶心
That’s just nasty, thinking about it.
镜子 我的镜子呢
Glitter. Where is my glitter?
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry. Sorry.
我不要道歉 我要镜子
I don’t want apologies. I want glitter.
对于充满魔力的表演
Glitter is absolutely essential
镜子绝对是必需的
for a magical performance.
-你们不知道吗 -伙伴们
– Do you know nothing? – Guys!
明天排练 可是个大日子哟
Rehearsals, big day tomorrow.
想起来了吧 快点 爸爸 你会去的吧
Ring a bell? Come on. You’re coming, right, Dad?
当然
Oh, yeah, of course.
这姑娘把演出当成了事业
That girl put the “Business” in “Show business.”
布鲁 记着…
Blu, remember…
知道 知道 老婆开心 生活舒心
I know, I know. Happy wife, happy life.
多么美好的早晨啊
What a glorious morning!
我都忘了可以有这样的早晨
I forgot I could have mornings like this.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
你还记得
You remembered.
真是太好了
Isn’t that nice?
简直太美妙了
It’s so crazy good.
谢谢你 布鲁
Thank you so much, Blu.
就这么办
That’s it!
我要给她个惊喜
I’ll be the one to surprise her.
床上早餐 马上就来
Breakfast in bed, coming up.
巴西胡桃
Brazil nuts.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我知道你就在附近
I know you’re around here somewhere.
不 回来 等等
No! Come back here. Wait!

No!
那不是玩具
That’s not a toy.
违章驾驶 靠边停车
Erratic driving. Pull over.
别 别 别胡来
No, no. Don’t do it.
抓住你了
I got you!
谢谢
Thank you.
总算找到了
Finally!
巴西胡桃
Brazil nuts.
这可是我最重要的工具
This is my most important tool.
瞧瞧这是哪位大驾光临
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
好像并不是每只鸟都遵守埃迪定的规矩啊
I guess old Eddie’s rules don’t apply to everyone.
你在我们的地盘上
You’re on our side.
是吗 好吧 我的错
Really? Okay, my bad.
我不知道 抱歉
I didn’t know that. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry.
你过来抢我们的食物
You come over here, take our food…
现在又侮辱我
and now you insult me?
不不不 这只是个大误会
No, no, no. This is all just a big misunderstanding.
我也希望自己能接受你的道歉
You know, I wish I could accept your apology.
你看上去像只好鸟
You seem like a nice bird.
但这意味着战争
But this means war!
什么 有这个必要吗
What? Does it have to?
还能意味点别的什么吗
Can it mean something else?
今天 就在末日坑
Today, in the Pit of Doom.
不好意思 末日坑 当真吗
Sorry, the “Pit of Doom”? Really?
真的吗
Really?
正午时分 我会腾些地方
High noon. I’ll make some room.
像扫把一样把你们扫出去
Sweep you up like a broom.
你干了什么
You did what?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
-意外 -怎么回事
– An accident? – Hey, what’s going on?
多亏了德鲁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!