我有事要告诉你们
I’ve got news.
我要去亚马逊了
I am going to the Amazon.
亚马逊吗 这太狂野了
The Amazon? Wow, that’s wild.
是啊 珠儿觉得会对我们有好处
Yeah, Jewel thinks it’ll be good for us.
有多狂野
How wild?
相当狂野
Real wild.
那里的蚊子喝你的血跟喝饮料一样
They got mosquitoes that suck your blood like Slurpees.
那里的蛇能把你整个吞下
Snakes that can swallow you whole.
还有会吃人的食人鱼
Flesh-eating piranhas that eat flesh.
真好 听起来真不错 我不去了
Great, that sounds really nice. I’m not going.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys, guys.
布鲁 没什么好担心的
Blu, you have nothing to worry about.
这些故事都是夸大其词
All those stories are highly exaggerated.
-你这么觉得吗 -当然
– You think so? – Of course!
如果这对珠儿很重要 就去做吧
If this is important to Jewel, just do it.
老婆开心 生活舒心 记住了
Happy wife, happy life. Remember that.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, yeah, you’re right.
小小的家庭旅行或许也挺有趣的
A little family vacation might actually be fun.
再说 又不是说去一辈子
Plus, it’s not like it’s forever.
这就对了
That’s the spirit.
对 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
过几周再见
See you in a couple of weeks!
路上小心 布鲁
Safe travels, Blu!
带点纪念品回来
Bring me back a souvenir!
道格 他回不来了 他死定了
Dawg, he ain’t coming back. He is dead.
亚马逊
Amazon!
我们走吧 走吧 爸爸
Let’s go! Come on, Dad! Come on!
杀虫剂 带了
Okay. Bug spray, check.
饮用水净化器 带了 创可贴
Water purifier, check. Band-Aids.
-总觉得我忘带了什么 -好棒
– I feel like I’m forgetting something. – Cool!
多功能探险者小刀
The all-in-one adventurer’s knife!
这个我来保管
I’ll be in charge of this.
你不能玩这个
That’s not for you.
爸爸 瞧这个
Hey, Dad, look at this.
你知道亚马逊有能吧你整个吞下的蛇吗
Did you know the Amazon has snakes that can swallow you whole?
事实上 比雅 那些都是夸大其词
Actually, Bia, all those stories are highly exaggerated.
不 是真的 你看
No, really. Look.
太变♥态♥了
That’s sick!
好了 准备出发了吗
All right, are we ready to go?
-还带小腰包 -是啊
– A fanny pack? – Yeah.
琳达给我用来装GPS的
Linda gave it to me. I need it for the GPS.
GPS呢
Where’s the GPS?
卡拉 我们要出发了
Carla, we’re leaving.
我不去 肯定没意思
I’m not going. It’s gonna be lame.
找到了
Okay, here it is.
它的语♥音♥识别方便好用
The voice recognition makes it totally foolproof.
瞧这个
Here, watch this.
找到琳达和图里奥
Find Linda and Tulio.
搜寻”在东京吃晚餐”
Searching for “Dinner in Tokyo.”
其实这个建议挺不错的
Okay. Actually, that does sound like a nice suggestion.
-你信得过这个女人吗 -信得过
– You trust this woman? – Yes, I do.
等一下 亲人们
Hey, wait up, family!
我也要去
I’m coming, too!
别担心 老兄 有我们罩着你
Don’t worry, buddy. We got your back.
伊娃肯放你走
Eva let you come?
是啊 我答应让她参加狂欢节演出了
Sure. I promised her a spot in the Carnival show.
-你做了什么 -你们迟到了
– You did what? – You guys are late.
-钟面上是迟了 -但这是音乐家的早到
– Clock-late. – But musician-early.
等等 你们也要去吗
Wait, you guys are coming?
我们怎么能错过呢
We wouldn’t miss it for the world.
我们要发掘丛林里最原生最酷炫的达人
We gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!
在是我们今年狂欢节的新灵感
It’s our inspiration for this year’s Carnival show.
“狂野亚马逊”
“Amazon Untamed.”
太好了
Cool!
我是说 好吧 那我就勉强去好了
I mean, yeah. Okay. I guess I’ll go.
亚马逊大丛林或者大爆♥炸♥
Amazon jungle or bust, baby!
谁准备好要去热带探险了
Who is ready for a tropical adventure?
我准备好了
I know I am!
-好嘞 -出发吧 鸟儿们
– All right! – Let’s go, birds!
等等 我们还没清点人数
Wait, we didn’t do a head count.
伙计们 等等我
Hey, guys, wait up!
重新计算路线
Recalculating.
鸟儿们 快回来
Hey, birds! Come back!
他们又丢下我飞了
They left without me. Again!
太扯淡了
That’s messed up.
里约热内卢
黑 金 城
巴西利亚
前方车流量大
Heavy traffic ahead.
好极了 太谢谢了 GPS女士
Great. Thanks a lot, GPS lady.
萨尔瓦多
快点 快点 快点
Faster, faster, faster!
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slower! Slower! Slower!
救命啊
Help!
玛 瑙 斯
从里约到玛瑙斯 我们来到了天堂
From Rio to Manaus We are here in paradise
孩子们 我们到了 通往亚马逊的大门
Here we are, kids. The gateway to the Amazon.
取自朱生豪《哈姆雷特》译文
“是生存
“To be…
还是毁灭
or not to be…
这是个值得考虑的问题
that is the question.
默然忍♥受命运暴虐的毒箭
whether ’tis nobler in the mind…
或是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难
to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune…
通过斗争把它们清扫
or to take arms against a sea of troubles…
这两种行为 哪一种更高贵”
and, by opposing, end them.”
听着太美了 奈杰尔
That’s beautiful, Nigel.
讲得是什么
What does it mean?
死亡 盖比
Death, Gabi.
是关于死亡的
It’s about death.
奈杰尔 我爱死你黑暗阴郁的时候了
Nigel, I love it when you get all dark and brooding.
鸟 表演时间到
Hey, bird. It’s show time!
我的观众们在焦急等待
My audience awaits.
从里约的街头 来到亚马逊丛林
From the streets of Rio, to the Amazon jungle…
神秘之鸟
the bird of mystery!
神奇解药 毒蛙
Miracle cures! Poison frogs!
-火蚁 -别害羞
– Fire ants! – Don’t be shy!
得知你的命运
Learn your destiny!
离那些蚂蚁远点 好好干活
Hey! Get away from those! Back to work.
妈咪 我想要一个 我想要抽签
Mommy, Mommy, I want one! I want a fortune!
欢迎 女士
Welcome, madame.
这只神奇的凤头鹦鹉会揭示你的未来
This amazing cockatoo will reveal your future.
好了 鸟 快抽张签
All right, bird. Pick a fortune.
快点啊
Come on, bird.
你做得很好 奈杰尔
You’re doing great, Nigel.
快点抽啊
Pick it already.
快点 伙计们 我们快到了
Come on, gang. Almost there.
今天不用再飞了 我们要赶着搭船了
No more flying today. We’ve got a boat to catch.
据我的小伙伴说
According to my little friend here,
这艘船明天早上就能把我们带到那
this boat will get us there by morning.
它能活下来 但它再也不能飞了
He’ll live, but he’ll never fly again.
-快点 鸟 -我要我的签
– Come on, bird. – I want my fortune!
你做得很好 奈杰尔
You’re doing great, Nigel.
怎么还没好
What’s taking so long?
你什么毛病
What’s the matter with you?
那只蓝鸟是我的不幸之源
That blue bird caused my misery.
乖鸟鸟
Nice birdie?
你抽自己干什么 你抽自己干什么
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
奈杰尔简直太帅了
Wow. Nigel is muy macho.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自♥由♥了
I’m free!
毒蛙
Poison frog!
嘎嘎啼叫的凤头鹦鹉早已在为复仇怒吼
The croaking cockatoo doth bellow for revenge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!