Who is your sidekick?
现在都需要护工了吗
You got a nurse now?
你好 我是…
Hi, I’m…
你们不觉得离我们的地盘太近了点吗
Aren’t you boys getting a little bit too close to our side?
我们有约在先的 费利佩
We have a deal, Felipe.
放松点
Hey, relax.
你知道我们只是爱你爱得太深了
You know we got nothing but mad love for you.
行了 伙伴们 走啦走啦
Come on, boys, let’s fly.
给天空描绘色彩 让他们鼻子哭坏
Paint the sky. Before they start to cry.
-他们看着挺不错的 -他们占有一半林子
– They seem nice. – They have their side of the grove…
我们占有另一半
and we have ours.
最近食物比较短缺
Food is scarce these days.
从没见过他们离村子这么近
Never seen them this close to the village before.
搞什么
What?
-别让他们看到你 -对对 抱歉
– Don’t let them see you! – Right, right. Sorry.
也许我们该去找琳达
Maybe we should go find Linda.
-琳达是什么东西 -琳达是个人 她养大了我
– What’s a Linda? – Linda is the person that raised me.
什么 你是只宠物
What? You’re a pet?
不 完全不是那样 我是个伴侣
No, it wasn’t anything like that. I was a companion.
你居然喜欢当宠物 难怪了
You liked it? That explains everything.
-琳达是家人 -家人
– Linda is family. – Family?
人类可不是什么家人
Humans aren’t family.
不 你不明白 他们是来帮我们的
No, you don’t understand. They’re coming here to help.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们不把人类带进部落
We do not bring humans into the tribe.
这是我们还存活的唯一原因
That is the only reason we’re still alive.
这绝不能逾越 明白吗
You cannot be confused about this. Understood?
嗯 知道了
Yeah. Got it.
观光结束
Sightseeing is over.
看到巢了吗
Do you see the nest?
图里奥 你没事吧
Tulio, are you okay?
我很好 没事
I’m fine! I’m okay!
有事
Not okay.
图里奥 他们在砍伐森林
Tulio, they’re cutting down the forest!
琳达 你要去哪儿
Linda, where are you going?
和他们交涉 你和鸟交涉 我和人交涉
To talk to them. You talk to birds, I talk to humans.
不 等等 别
No! Wait, don’t!
先生
Hey! Hey, mister!
你好
Hello!
电锯悠着点儿
You take it easy with that chainsaw.
附近住着珍贵的鸟类
There are rare birds living around here.
你不能砍这些树
You can’t cut down these trees!
甜心 原来你在这儿
Sweetheart! There you are.
我正找你呢
I was looking for you.
你好 这儿很美 是吧
Hi, there. Beautiful out here, isn’t it?
你俩迷路了吗
You two lost?
迷路 没有
Lost? No!
迷路
Lost?
没有
No.
我们是来度蜜月的
We’re here on our honeymoon.
正准备回头和旅游团汇合呢
We’re actually just heading back to join the tour.
今晚是K歌♥之夜
It’s karaoke night.
走吧 亲爱的 《月亮河》可不会自己唱起来
Come along, honey. Moon River isn’t going to sing itself.
琳达 这些人砍的可不只是木材
Linda, logs aren’t the only things these guys cut.
快跑 琳达 我来拖住他们
Run, Linda. I’ll hold them off.
-快逃 快跑 -好的 好的 好的
– Go, go, go! Run! – Okay, okay, okay!
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me!
来啊 我跟你比赛
Come on, I’ll race you.
-太棒了 -划得漂亮 蒂亚戈
– This is great! – All right, Tiago!
太爽了
Oh, yeah!
蒂亚戈
Tiago!
感觉太棒了
That is so good.
你回来了
Hey, you’re back.
怎么样
How did it go?
我们相处愉快 收益颇丰
We had a great time. It was educational.
爸爸 贝托叔叔教了我一些超酷的飞行技巧
Dad! Uncle Beto showed me some cool flying tricks.
“叔叔”吗
“Uncle”?
看 我能倒飞
Look, I can fly backwards.
是啊 你天赋过人 小蒂
Yeah, you’re a natural, T-Bird.
学习丛林法则越早越好 蒂亚戈
It’s never too soon to learn the ways of the jungle, Tiago.
不过 有些鸟大概永远学不会
Although, some may never learn.
我去洗漱了
I’m gonna go clean up.
罗伯托 我们在林子附近看到了人类
Roberto, we saw humans near the grove.
我要你保持警惕
I need you to stay alert.
“丛林法则”
“Ways of the jungle.”
我倒想学学离开丛林的法则
I would like to learn a way out of this jungle.
他在那儿 我们的机会来了
There he is. Now is our chance.
我真是太兴奋了
I’m so excited!
准备好舌头弹射器
Prepare the tongue-a-pult.
查理 让我再飞一次吧
Charlie, make me fly again.
上啊 猛虎先生
Go get them, tiger!
向鹦鹉征服者鞠躬吧
Bow before the conquering cockatoo.
你有什么毛病吗 伙计
What is your problem, dude?
老兄 太糟心了
Bird, that was sick!
这才是试镜该有的活力
Now, that’s the energy you bring into an audition.
试镜
Audition?
对啊 所以我才来这儿
Yeah, that’s actually why I’m here.
我有个很棒的小…
I’ve got a great little…
继续
Go on.
我们在寻找一名新星
We’re looking for a new star.

Star?
你看着眼熟啊 以前见过吗
You look familiar. Don’t I know you from somewhere?
不 没见过 不 我叫
No, I don’t think so. No. I’m…
鲍勃 对 某鸟鲍勃
Bob. Yes. Bob, the bird.
行吧 鲍勃 随便 露一手给我们瞧瞧
Okay, Bob, whatever. Show us what you got.
起初 我很害怕
Well, at first I was afraid.
惊恐万分
I was petrified.
不停地忧虑 再也无法生存
I kept thinking that I could never live.
几乎无法飞行
I could barely fly,
多少个夜晚
and I spent, oh, so many nights,
想着他对我施加的恶行
thinking how he did me wrong.
我逐渐强壮
And I grew strong,
学会了如何继续生活
and I learned how to get along.
*去吧 走出门去*
*Go on, now, go walk out the door*
*转过身去*
*Just turn around now*
*舞台唯我独有*
*It is I who have the floor*
*你不正是用再见 伤害我心*
*Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye*
*-你以为我崩溃了吗 -不*
*- Did you think I’d crumble? – Oh, no*
*以为我坐以待毙吗*
*Did you think I’d lay down and die*
*不不 奈吉不会*
*Oh, no, not Nige*
*我将挺过一切*
*I will survive*
*只要我知道如何去恨*
*as long as I know how to hate*
*我知道我将好好活着*
*I know I’ll stay alive*
*人生漫漫*
*I’ve got all my life to live*
*满腔爱意还待抒发*
*and I’ve got all my love to give*
*-我将挺过一切 -你会挺过一切*
*- And I will survive. – You will survive*
*-我会挺过一切 -我们会挺过一切*
*- I will survive. – We will survive*
*我重振旗鼓 拥有猛虎的眼睛*
*I’m a survivor I’ve got the eye of a tiger*
*从头接受训练开始吃素*
*Been training again And eating my fiber*
*你一直活着而我活得比你更精彩*
*You been staying alive, well, I’ve been staying alive-er*
*我吐痰的时候你要坐远些*
*Watch where you sit when I spit my saliva, like boom*
*你从没见过一只凤头鹦鹉*
*You’ve never seen a cockatoo*
*摇摆舞扭摆舞上窜下跳舞*
*Rocking and shocking and dropping*
*还有机械舞一起跳*
*And popping and locking, too*
*看看没有自动调音我能做什么*
*Watch what I can do Without no Auto-Tune*
*说什么*
*Say what*
*不 他没说*
*Oh, no, he didn’t*
*如果你企图打♥压♥我*
*If you try to keep me down*
*我会变得更坚强*
*I’ll just come back stronger*
*你企图削短我*
*You try to cut me short*
*我会变得更长*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!