顺便一提 这是莎士比亚说的
That’s Shakespeare, by the way.
没有你的演绎 那就什么都不是
Without your performance, it’s nothing.
说得有理
Fair point.
是时候完成未尽的事业了
这里的空气 新鲜又饱满
This air! It’s so fresh and full.
再见了 恶心的城市空气
Goodbye, stinky city air!
对啊 再见了
Yeah, bye.
谢谢你所做的这些
Hey. Thank you for doing this.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火 你知道的吧
I would do anything for you. You know that, right?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我们不是来这野餐的 是来复仇的
We aren’t here to snack. We are here to avenge.
等到这些烦人的乘客睡着
Once these pesky passengers fall asleep
我们就要向我们蓝毛的朋友表示一下
we’ll show our blue friends some love. Some…
满是毒液的爱
poisonous love.
那可是我的专长
That’s my specialty.
我们在午夜时分行动
We attack at the midnight hour…
因为那样显得更邪恶
because it’s more evil.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
午夜到了 该行动了
Midnight! Time to attack.
奈杰尔 奈杰尔
Nigel! Nigel?
看看我俩 那么不配
Look at us. Misfits.
一只毒蛙 和一个不能飞的怪胎
A toxic frog, and a flightless freak.
那么不同 却又那么相似
So different, and yet, the same.
*亲爱的 当你熟睡时一切安好*
*My darling, while you sleep all is well*
*我们是朋友 是很好*
*We are friends, and that’s swell*
*但其实我有个秘密想告诉你*
*But the truth is that I have a secret to tell*
*我爱你*
*I love you*
*人们说这不对 太荒唐*
*People say it’s wrong It’s absurd*
*一只毒蛙和一只鸟坠入爱河*
*That a frog and a bird are in love*
*但我心中深知*
*But I know in my heart*
*这都是命中注定*
*This was so meant to be*
*若是我们能相拥 能亲吻*
*If only we could hug and could kiss*
*那就太好了*
*It’d be heavenly bliss*
*但你会五脏俱裂*
*But your lungs would explode*
*还会整个涨起来*
*And you’d look just like this*
*你会窒息*
*And you’d gag*
*脸也会变得青紫*
*With your face turning blue*
*但是亲爱的 我会全力保护你*
*But, darling, I’ll protect you I will*
*别害怕 放轻松*
*Don’t worry, just chill*
*因为为了你 我没有杀不了的鸟*
*’Cause there isn’t a bird that I wouldn’t kill for you*
*你还不明白吗*
*Can’t you see*
*我们是命中注定*
*We were destined to be*
*-注定要相爱 -相爱*
*- For we have love – Love*
*-有毒的爱 -爱*
*- Poisonous love – Love*
*尽管如此 是的*
*And although, yes*
*我知道你不能抱紧我*
*I know that you can’t hold me*
*靠近点感受我*
*Feel me close now.*
*你爱的双翼包裹着我*
*Your loving wings enfold me*
*命运告诉我*
*Fate told me*
*相爱吧*
*Love*
*-有毒的爱 -爱*
*- Poisonous love – Love*
*站在这里*
*Standing here*
*你这么近 却又*
*You’re so near and yet*
*那么远*
*So far*
*宛如星辰*
*Like a star*
*我们在这里*
*Here we are*
*在哪*
*Where*
*该做什么*
*What to do*
*做什么*
*To do*
*你是我的罗密欧 我是你的朱丽叶*
*You’re my Romeo I’m Juliet*
*我们那么完美 却又不配*
*We’re so perfect, and yet*
*若我们相碰 仅仅分毫*
*If we touch, not by much*
*倾尽所有*
*Still on all you can bet*
*只剩永别*
*It’s goodbye*
*我会哭泣*
*And I’ll cry*
*因为你*
*As you die*
*死于我们有毒的爱*
*From our poisonous love*
这梦太可怕了
What a nightmare.
查理
Charlie!
你应该叫醒我的
You were supposed to wake me!
是时候了
It’s time.
我喜欢跟奈杰尔一队
I love being on Team Nigel!
我想不到比在午夜游轮上
I can’t think of anything more
毒杀乘客更浪漫的事了
romantic than poisoning passengers on a moonlight cruise.
住手
Stop.
这个归我
That one is mine.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle little Blu.
满天都是小布鲁
How I wondered, where were you?
挂在天上放光明
Up above the world so high…
好像马上
are you ready…
就要死
to die?
你得来块薄荷糖去口气
You need a breath mint.
就连睡着了都要嘲笑我
Even in sleep, you mock me.
等等我
Wait for me!
别离开我
Don’t leave me!
蒂亚戈 别闹了
Tiago! Stop fooling around.
我什么都没干
I didn’t do anything.
蒂亚戈·冈德森 听妈妈的话
Tiago Gunderson, listen to your mother.
老天啊
Man.
我们快到了 对吧
We’re almost there, right?
-伙计们 等等 -快点 布鲁
– Hey, guys. Wait up. – Come on, Blu.
要记住 鸟类要…
Remember, birds of a…
算了
Nevermind.
他们要跑掉了
They’re getting away!
醒醒 你这个只会吃虫子的白♥痴♥
Wake up, you insect-eating idiot.
跟着他们
Follow them.
好点了 现在十倍加速
Better. Now go ten times faster.
真没素质
River hogs!

You!
我一直怀疑你比猴子还笨
I always suspected you were dumber than a monkey.
现在我确信了
And now, I know.
老大 你来丛林里做什么
Boss! What are you doing in the jungle?
也许最好还是问问
Perhaps the better question is…
他们来做什么
what are they doing?
环保狂
Nature freaks.
两百万平方英里的丛林
Two million square miles of jungle…
他们却偏偏跑来我的后院了
and they’re playing in my backyard?
我可不这么想
I don’t think so.
你也知道 我的朋友
As you know, my friends,
这里的伐木活动有点
this logging operation is a little…
不合法
illegal.
要是那两个疯子真找到那些鸟
If those two nuts find those birds,
我们就玩完了
we’re out of business.
这也是为什么
And that’s why you…
你得赶紧制止他们的鸟类观察活动了
must put an end to their little bird-watching expedition.
找到然后解决掉他们
Find them and get rid of them.
剩下的人 快去砍树
The rest of you, go cut some trees.
谁在乎一群傻鸟
Who cares about a bunch of birds?
金刚鹦鹉应该会在巴西胡桃树附近筑巢
The macaws should be nesting near the Brazil nut trees.
所以我觉得我们应该继续…
So, I think that we should continue with go…
图里奥 你有在听吗
Tulio! Are you listening to me?
你已到达目的地
You have reached your destination.
看到了吗 很好用吧 我们到了
You see? It works like a charm. Here we are.
到哪了
Where?
这玩意多少有点误差
These things have a margin of error.
告诉你别听那个女人的吧
I told you not to trust that woman.
这是赫利柯尼斯幼虫 马上要变蛹了
That’s a Heliconious larva. It’s about to enter the pupa stage.
你说了”便”
You said “Poop!”
孩子们 跟紧点
Hey, kids. Stay close.
我去找他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!