but no matter what I do, it’s wrong.
这里不是家 珠儿
That’s not home, Jewel.
可能是你的家 但不是我的
Maybe for you, but not for me.
你得搞清楚自己要什么
You know what? You need to figure out what you want.
或许 不该总考虑自己
And maybe, stop thinking about
也为我们考虑考虑
just yourself and start thinking about us.
老板发话了
Hey, you heard the boss.
炸 药
开车 出发
Move out! Let’s go!
漂亮
Beautiful.
琳达 图里奥
Linda! Tulio!
我爱小鸟
我爱小鸟
再见 琳达
Goodbye, Linda.
再见 小腰包
Goodbye, fanny pack.
请寻找路口调头
Turn around when possible.
抱歉 导航小姐 你没错 是我不好
Sorry, GPS lady. It’s not you. It’s me.
再见 煎饼 再见 咖啡
Goodbye, pancakes. Goodbye, coffee.
拜拜 咖啡
Goodbye, coffee.
琳达
Linda?
琳达
Linda!
爱德华多说得没错
Eduardo was right!
-叛徒 -你不明白
– Traitor! – Wait, you don’t understand.
不明白什么 如何投靠人类吗
What don’t I understand? Siding with humans?
你根本什么都不知道
What do you even know about humans?
知道得可清楚了 引诱你 设下陷阱
I know everything. They lure you in, they trap you.
把你逼疯
They destroy your mind!
波利想要小饼干吗 波利想要小饼干吗
Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker?
不 我受够了
No! Enough crackers!
恨死小饼干了
I hate crackers!
快躲开 罗伯托
Come on, Roberto!
是他们 是他们
It’s them. It’s them!
是他们
It’s them!
罗伯托 快闪
Roberto, get out of…
又来了 又来了 不要吃小饼干
Not again! Not again! No more crackers!
醒醒
Snap out of it!
我们得阻止他们 只有一次机会
we’ve got one chance to stop this, okay?
我要去找我的朋友
I have to find my friends.
你飞回去提醒大家 明白了吗
You fly back and warn the others. You got it?
明白
Yeah. I got it.
-快去 -好的
– Okay. Go! – Okay!
人类来啦 人类来啦
Humans, humans!
-左 右 -左边吗
– Your left! Your right! – My left?
左还是右
Left or right?
-你抬右脚 我左脚 -好的
– Your right leg, my left leg. – Okay.
很好 很好
Good! Good! Good!
-现在往上 -往上
– Now, go up. – Go up.
伸手
Reach!
快够到了
Almost there!
琳达
Linda,
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
虽然处境糟糕
As bad as this is,
但只要和你在一起
there is no place I would
什么地方都无所谓
rather be in the whole world than with you.
即使是被拴在大树上
Even if it is tied to a tree.
琳达
Linda!
布鲁
Blu!
布鲁
Blu!
-琳达 -在下面
– Linda? – Down here!
什么 布鲁
What? Blu!
你怎么来了 这里很危险
What are you doing here? This is dangerous!
不可思议 飞了两千英里呢
That’s incredible! It’s a 2000-mile flight!
-跟着他 -太神奇了
– Let’s follow him! – It’s amazing!
我就说肯定是布鲁
I told you I heard him.
钥匙拿走了
I’ll take those.
结束了 一切都完了
Game over! It’s over!
人类 灯光
Humans! The lights!
玩完了
It’s over!
从我们找到他起 就一直语无伦次
He’s been blabbering like this since we found him.
伐木工来了 布鲁和他们在一起
The loggers are coming! And Blu is with them!
-叛徒 -不是
– Traitor! – No!
不 布鲁在帮我们
No, Blu is trying to help us.
什么 他自己吗
What? By himself?
准备撤离 我们得走了
Let’s evacuate! We’re leaving.
快走 大家快逃
Let’s go. Everyone move out.
-快 快 -爸爸
– Go, go, go! – Dad?
这次不行 我不能跟你走
No, not this time. I’m not going with you.
你必须走 我不会让家人再次陷入危险
You have to go with me! I will not put my family in danger again.
布鲁也是我的家人 我不能丢下他
Blu is my family, and I’m not leaving him behind.
没那个必要
You don’t have to.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
爱德华多 我可能没什么鸟样儿
Look, Eduardo, I might not be the birdliest bird in the flock,
但以目前的情况 这正好派上用场
but, for once, that’s actually a good thing.
你熟知丛林
You know the jungle,
我熟知人性
I know humans.
我们同心协力一定能阻止他们
And I know that, together, we can stop them.
决不能让他们夺走我们的家园
We can’t let them take our home.
没错 丛林又热又吵 还有可怕的虫子
Sure, it’s hot and loud and filled with creepy bugs,
但这里是我们的
but it’s ours.
为家园奋起抗争吧 谁跟我一起
Let’s fight for it. Who’s with me?
我跟你一起
I’m with you!
还有吗
Anybody else?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
请尊重热带雨林
Yeah. Respect the rainforest!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
你往哪儿跑呢
Hey. Where do you think you’re going?
不就是群鸽子吗
It’s just a bunch of pigeons.
给我继续干活
Get back to work!
带路 布鲁
Lead the way, Blu.
那是我的名字 你叫我布鲁
That’s my name! Yes! You called me Blu.
没错 我是布鲁
Yes, I am Blu!
哦对 干正事
What? Right.
蓝色羽毛的鸟儿啊
Birds of blue feathers,
永远团结在一起
Have to stick together!
准备好了吗 向下冲
Everybody ready? And under!
飞过去
Over!
后退
Backwards!
我将挺过去 我将挺过去
I will survive, I will survive
-抓到了 -真准
– Got him! – Wow, precise.
我才不怕小鸟呢
I ain’t afraid of no birds.
进攻
Attack!
亚马逊好戏上演
It’s on in the Amazon.
投弹
All right, hit it!
击个掌
High-five!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
振作
Get a grip!
来啦
Incoming!

Halt!
在那儿
There he is.
查理 鼻弹弓准备
Charlie, prepare the nose-zooka.
蒂亚戈
Tiago!
好家伙
Now we’re talking.
各就各位
Ready,
瞄准
aim,
发射
fire!
又失败了
Foiled again.
-好样的 蒂亚戈 -我们是无敌组合 老爸
– Good job, Tiago. – We’re a great team, Dad!
-老埃迪 -费利佩
– Hey, old Eddie. – Felipe.
这么精彩的派对我怎能错过 玩起来
You think I would miss this party? Game on!
给我回来
Hey! Come back!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!