-别这样 -放开我
-Come on -Let me go, let me go.
我要逮住你 放开他
I’m gonna get you! Let him go!
来吧
Come on!
放开他 我要他
Let him go! I want him!
-我想你说过要冷静 -那就是冷静
-I thought you said, “Be cool.” -That was cool!
我是冠军 我会像上次一样揍你
I’m the champ! I’ll beat ya like I did last time!
你不必找我了 我在这里
You won’t have to look to find me! I’m here!
各位女士先生 及世界上的拳击迷们
Ladies and gentlemen, and boxing fans on the round of world
欢迎光临麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Welcome to Madison Square Gardens…
观赏今晚的世界重量级冠军赛
and tonight’s heavyweight championship of the world!
观众们都准备好了
This crowd is ready tonight.
在那红色角落
In the red corner
挑战者
the challenger…
重191磅
weighing 191 pounds.
从费城来的
From the fighting city of Philadelphia…
前世界重量级拳王
the former heavyweight champion of the world…
意大利杜马
the Italian Stallion…
洛奇巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
我想说 他变得好瘦了
I’ll tell you something. He has so slimmed down…
看起来像是中量级
he looks like a middleweight.
在蓝色角落里
Out of the blue corner…
重237磅
weighing 237 pounds…
出拳猛烈 来自芝加哥的
the hard-punching battler from Chicago…
现任世界重量级拳王
the reigning heavyweight champion of the world…
克劳伯廉
Clubber Lang!
裁判路菲利普
Referee Lou Filippo.
好 两位 我们开始吧
Okay, boy, let’s go
我们讨论过规则了
We went over the rules yesterday.
我在此重复几点
I’m just gonna repeat a few of them.
当心腰部以下和对准后颈的攻击
Let’s watch your low blows and the rabbit punches.
万一有人被击倒 你们就到角落去
In case of a knockdown, you go to the corner I tell you to
并待在那里直到我要你们出来
and you stay there until I tell you to come out.
懂吗? 有问题吗?
Is that understood? Any questions?
好的 现在回到各人的角落去 让我们开始
Okay, let’s go back to your corner now. Let’s go
我要打烂你
I’m gonna bust you up.
尽管来
Go for it.
开始了 战争开始了
Well, here we go. The war is on.
我们在等待着铃♥声♥
We’re just waiting for the bell.
帮我拿冠军带 我要逮住那蠢蛋
Take my belt off. I’m gonna beat that chump.
别让这无赖使你依他的方式打斗 你是最强的
Don’t let this bum let you fight his fight. You’re the best!
去吧 冠军
Here you go, champ.
节奏和力量
Rhythm and power.
-保持那个刺拳 -谢谢
-Keep that jab up. -Thanks.
准备看第一回合了吗? 一定很精彩
We’re ready for round one now. Should be a great fight.
比赛开始了
And here we go.
他直接离开他的角落
Rocky goes right out of his corner!
他在紧逼克劳伯廉
He goes right after Clubber Lang!
移♥动♥正确并且左拳击中廉的脸部
He’s throwing rights and lefts into Clubber’s face.
真是个猛烈的开始
What a start of a fight here!
又一个刺拳
Another jab. Another jab.
还是刺拳 这可不是印象中的洛奇
And another. This is not the Rocky we expected.
他像阿波罗那样跳跃移♥动♥
He’s dancing like Apollo Creed.
他看起来美妙极了
Looks fantastic.
又一记右拳
Another right.
是一记右拳 你看他左右摆动的头
There’s a right. Look at that right to left to the head!
廉搞不清楚发生了什么事
Clubber Lang doesn’t know what’s happening right now.
他被这种方式刺伤了 你看他打的好拳
He’s being stunned by this style. Look at the shots he’s taking.
我真不敢相信 但他压制不了洛奇
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but he can’t corner the challenger.
那双脚滑溜溜的挑战者 真不可思议
It’s absolutely unbelievable.
你只能打这么用力吗? 来打我吧
Come on! Bring it to me! Hit me!
那右手就像是支轻快的铁锤
That right hand is just like a trip hammer.
-洛奇 缠住他 -出拳打我吧
-Rocky, tie him up! -Come on!
打我吧 退回去 来吧
Hit me! Step back! Come on!
真是棘手的第一回合…
Tough first round! Tough first round!
洛奇对廉打出几套组合拳
And it’s Rocky with a couple of rights and lefts to Lang.
退下
Get off!
现在廉要卷土重来了
This crowd’s going absolutely wild!
群众正在变得兴奋
The folks are becoming absolutely wired
那是洛奇左右拳的组合
There’s a good left-right combination by Rocky.
一记好的左拳
And a good left hand!
今晚是属于洛奇巴尔博亚的
This is Rocky Balboa’s night.
第一回合结束时 我们见到一场混战
We’ve got pandemonium in the ring at the end of round one.
廉还要再打 他不了解这一回合已经结束了
Lang wants more. He can’t realize the round is over.
他试着回到洛奇身旁
He’s trying to get back to Rocky.
好 你看起来很好
All right, all right. You look great.
别疯了 我们在休息区了
Just don’t get crazy and we’re home.
老兄 我要宰了你
I’ll kill you, man!
那家伙很强壮
The man is strong.
我要在下回合杀了他 我要杀了他
Next round, I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him!
现在他陷入困境了 对吧
Now, he’s gonna come hard, right?
你要一直缠着他 别让他有机会喘息
Keep crowding him. Don’t give him a chance to set.
数节奏并移♥动♥
Counter and move. Counter and move.
我不认为廉知道第一回合 是什么东西打了他
I don’t think Lang knew what hit him in this whole first round.
又开始了 第二回合铃响了
Here we go.
现在廉走出来要找洛奇 但现在洛奇在他的角落里
Now it’s Lang coming out strong at the start of round two.
他又走回来了 但洛奇仍挥动着左右拳
Rocky’s still landing those rights and lefts.
他现在在台中♥央♥使用右拳
He’s using his right in the center of the ring.
一个接一个的右拳 他真的是在摆布他 右拳
He’s really setting him up. Right, right, right!
五记没有还手的好拳
Five unanswered shots.
杀了他
Kill him!
离开那里
Get out of there!
回到这来
Get back there!
好了
All right!
放开他 快 分开
Come on! Break it up!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
来吧 巴尔博亚
Come on, Balboa!
我要好好地揍你
Let’s get those feet moving!
把手举起来 快 洛奇
Get your hands up!
那记右拳又击中洛奇
That right hand hurt Rocky again.
廉把他逼到角落去了 巴尔博亚有些小麻烦了
He’s got him in the corner. Balboa’s in a little trouble now.
该死 抓住他
Hold him, damn it!
洛奇 快
Come on, Rocky!
到目前为止这回合属于克劳伯 他有了动力
This is Clubber’s round so far. Lang is taking the momentum here.
他逼住了巴尔博亚
He hold Balboa
-巴尔博亚倒了 -你最好站起来
-And Balboa is down! -You’d better get up
站起来 该死
Get up! Damn it!
来吧 五
Five.
他站得起来吗? 他有麻烦了
Can he get up? He’s in trouble.
但他站起来了
He’s up!
而克劳伯又来了 带了记左拳
And here comes Clubber again. Lang with the left hand.
又一记左拳 现在是右拳
Lang with another left hand. Now a right.
右拳 又一记右拳
Another right! Another right!
巴尔博亚又倒地了
And down goes Balboa again!
停止比赛
Stop the fight!

Six.
我有些招式
I got some more for you.
我还有许多招式 来吧
I got a lot of moves. Come on. Here we go again.
克劳伯走向他
Clubber coming into him.
你没那么差的
You ain’t so bad!
-你没那么差的 -你一定是疯了或什么的
-You ain’t so bad! -You must be crazy or something!
-我疯了? -你只是个蠢蛋
-I’m crazy? -You’re just a stupid fool!
-但我可没喘得那么厉害 -他是个傻瓜 笨蛋
-But I ain’t breathing heavy! -He is a fool!
遭受那样的重击他怎么恢复过来的
How could he come back from a beating like that?
你究竟在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
听着 那是战术 我知道我在干嘛
It’s a strategy, that’s all. I know what I’m doing.
不 你不知道你在做什么
You don’t know what you’re doing!
他会袭击你的 你是冠军
He’s gotta come to you! You’re the champ!
他什么也不是 他是我的
He’s nothing! He’s mine!
你直接面对这无赖的话 他会杀了你的
You stand toe-to-toe with this bum and he’ll kill you.
别让自己的头被打掉
It doesn’t take a man to stand there and get your head beat off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!