Adrian?
洛奇
Rocky
抓住我
Catch me!
难以置信!
That’s incredible!
巴尔博亚被抛到第五排去了
Balboa was just heaved clear into the fifth row!
现在观众也被激怒了
Now the fans are outraged too.
我要像拖块破布般把他拖下走道
I’m gonna drag him down the aisle like a dirty rag!
你这胆小鬼 巴尔博亚
You weakling, Balboa!
放轻松
Take it easy!
-怎么了 米克? -是我的心脏
-Mickey, you okay? -My heart.
保安正在试图冲进去阻止这场比赛
Now the security guards are rushing in, trying to stop this slaughter.
观众落荒而逃 牙齿也四处乱飞
Teeth are flying all around!
-解开我的手套 -你完了吗?
-Cut my gloves off! -Why? You finished?
快 解开我的手套
Come on! Cut my gloves off!
一个保安飞了出去 这真是个动物园
A security guard flying through the air! The place is a zoo!
这地方变成了动物园
This place has turned into a zoo! This is very, very
要我叫医生吗? 你确定?
Want me to get a doctor? You sure?
女孩们也牵扯进来了 她们正在痛打
The girls have gotten into it now. They’re getting beat up.
你这个傻瓜要去哪里?
Where are you going, you fool?
-我马上回来 -你这个疯子 快回来
-I’ll be right back. -You’re a maniac! Come back here!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
快回来
Come back here!
来吧 你
Hey, come on!
-蠕虫们 别挡路 我来了 -过来
-Out of the way, worms! -Come on!
来吧
Come on! Come on!
好了 雷吻 快放手 放手
All right, Thunderlips, break it up! Break it up!
不准勒他
No choking! No choking!
我不会让你辛苦的
I don’t sweat you!
撑下去 孩子
Hang on! Hang on there, kid!
你觉得如何?
How do you like it, huh?
你还真可爱
You’re kinda cute.
我不需要这个
I don’t need this.
洛奇完全地勒住了他
Rocky is out-and-out strangling him.
洛奇就像牛头犬般地撑着 现在洛奇正在勒他的颈子
Rocky hanging on like a bull terrier. Now he’s got him in a stranglehold.
攻击身体
The body!
把他的脑袋打掉
Knock his block off!
-大树要倒了! -不!
-Timber! -No!
这真是难以置信 洛奇真的做到了
It’s unbelievable! Rocky actually did it!
那庞然大物被丢到擂台外去了
A human skyscraper’s been thrown out of the ring!
好 就这样 时间到了
All right, that’s it. Time is up.
各位女士先生 结果是平手
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a draw. A draw.
谢谢你们来参加 第12届年度慈善比赛
Thank you, one and all, for attending the 12th annual charity match
由意大利杜马洛奇巴尔博亚
between the Italian Stallion Rocky Balboa…
和终极男人雷吻演出
and Thunderlips, the ultimate male.
明年再见了 谢天谢地
See you next year. Thank God.
-你还好吧? -是 很好
-Are you all right? -Yeah, pretty good.
好比赛
Good match.
你在台上为什么对我那么狂暴?
Why’d you get so crazy on me out there?
那就是比赛的实质
That’s the name of the game.
趁你还平静的时候 我们能一起拍张拍立得吗?
While you’re still calm, can we get that Polaroid together?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure.
艾莉 过来 这是我妻子艾莉 我小孩
Adrian, come on over here. My wife Adrian, my kid.
这是雷吻 你会拍照吗?
That’s Thunderlips. Al, would you do that?
-那样很痛 -没关系的
-That hurt. -Okay, that’s all right.
你知道 有时慈善反倒是伤人的
You know, sometimes charity really hurts.
(洛奇和雷吻募集了 七万五千元)
小木偶说谎 所以他的鼻子开始变长
Pinocchio told a lie, and his nose started growin’ real big.
为什么不是他的耳朵?
Why didn’t his ears grow?
我不知道 我不是故事的作者
I don’t know. I didn’t write the story.
你又要打拳了吗?
Are you fighting again?
今天? 不 今天我不打算打拳
Today? No, I don’t plan on fightin’ today.
-你保证? -保证 绝对不打
-Promise? -Promise. Definitely I promise.
好 我喜欢你在这里
Good. I like you here.
我也喜欢在这里 你饿了吗?
Yeah? I like bein’ here. Are you gettin’ hungry, huh?
要麦片吗?
You want some Wheaties?
-什么是麦片? -冠军
-What are Wheaties, huh? -Champions.
-什么的早餐? 冠军 -冠军
-Breakfast of what? Champions. -Champions.
熊爸爸说 “有人在我床上睡觉”
And the father bear, he says, “Somebody’s been sleepin’in my bed. ”
而小熊也说 “有人在我床上睡觉”
And the little kid bear said “Somebody’s been sleepin’ in my bed,”
“她在那里”
“and there she is.”
因此 它把被子掀开
Thereby he pulls back the covers…
使她显露在大家面前 懂吗?
and thereby exposing her to the, you know, public, see?
来 趁麦片还没沉淀把它吃掉吧
Come on, eat your cereal before it sinks.
然后那位金发美女怎么了?
Then what happened to Goldilocks?
她怎么了 我也不太确定
What happened to her? I’m not exactly sure.
因非法侵入被抓 并关在牢里三十天
Busted for trespassin’ and got 30 days in the clink.
保利 这样跟孩子说还真好
That’s real nice, Paulie. That’s nice to tell the kid.
洛奇 车子在等着呢
Rocky, the car is waiting.
你们最好快去吧
You guys better go.
-你要乖乖的 -我们在这会很有趣 我和孩子
-Be a good boy now. -We’ll have a fun time, me and the kid.
杜马太太 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, Mrs. Stallion, you almost look pretty good.
保利 谢谢
Oh, thank you, Paulie.
别让那孩子喝啤酒 好吗
Don’t give the kid any beer, all right?
保利 我们得走了 别把他带到竞赛场上 好吗?
Okay, we gotta go. And Paulie, don’t take him to the track, all right?
米克 你好吗?
How ya doin’, Mick?
很好
Pretty good.
现在 我们在第七局遇到问题
Now, we got a problem in the seventh.
不管曾发生了什么 现在是宁静柔和的时刻 对吧?
Whatever happened to them quiet, tender moments, huh?
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you, one and all.
偶而总有人会挑战可能性
Every once in a while, a person comes along who defies the odds…
挑战逻辑
who defies logic…
并实现一个不可思议的梦想
and fulfills an incredible dream.
我代表费城所有的市民
On behalf of all the citizens of Philadelphia…
和其他被你的成就所感动的人们
and the many who have been touched by your accomplishments…
及被你不知疲倦地参加本市许多慈善活动所感动的人们
and your untiring participation in this city’s many charity functions…
我们很荣幸地 呈献这座纪念碑
it is with tremendous honor that we present this memorial…
它将会永远歌♥颂
which will stand always as a celebration…
人类不屈服的精神
to the indomitable spirit of man.
费城向他最喜爱的子民致敬 洛奇巴尔博亚
Philadelphia salutes its favorite son Rocky Balboa!
真是太美了
It’s beautiful.
绝对是件杰作
Definitely a thing of beauty.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
我不知道 不知道你们面对这个会说什么
I don’t know what, what do you say to something like this?
大约三年前
About three years ago…
这个城市
this city…
真的感动了我 你们知道吗?
really took me inside, you know?
而我想为此好好地感谢你们 真的
And I want to thank you very much for that. I really do.
我一直在想 我不打算提起这个的
And I’ve been thinkin’ that I wasn’t gonna bring this up,
但我现在可能要提了
but I might as well now.
我绝不会做任何事来伤害这运动
I would never do anything to to hurt this sport
它使我获益匪浅
that has been so really good to me.
我一直和我的妻子
And I’ve been talkin’ it over with my wife…
及我的经纪人谈起
and my manager…
我们认为
and we think that
这真的很难启齿 我觉得好像
Well, it’s really hard to I feel like, well
我在想也许是我该…
I’m thinkin’ maybe it’s time that I should…
下台退休的时候了
step down maybe and retire.
不 不
No! No!
趁还可以的时候退休吗?
Gettin’ out while you can?
别给这蠢货雕像 给他胆子
Don’t give this sucker no statue. Give him guts!
我说过我不会走的
I told you I wasn’t goin’ away.
你表现过了 现在换我表现了
You got your shot. Now give me mine.
快滚开
Get the hell outta here!
闭嘴 老头 我不会走的
Shut up, old man! I ain’t goin’ nowhere.
告诉这些好乡亲 你为何躲着我吧
Now why don’t you tell all these nice folks why you been duckin’ me?
是政♥治♥ 老兄 这国家想打♥压♥我
Politics, man. This country wants to keep me down,
使每个人都软弱
keep everybody weak.
他们不要我赢得头衔 因为我不像他是个傀儡
They don’t want me to have the title because I’m not a puppet like that fool.
知道吗? 你的嘴巴真大
You know, you’ve got a big mouth.
巴尔博亚 何不做个了断呢? 来吧
Why don’t you come out and close it, Balboa? Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!