I’m the best. I’m the best!
你和克劳伯说过话 有何评论吗?
You and Clubber exchanged words up there. Any comment?
不予置评
I have no comment.
而在对角
And his opponent, in the opposite corner…
在全世界都不必介绍的
really needing no introduction to the world over.
他的体重刚好201磅
He weighs in at a trim 201 pounds.
费城的荣耀 意大利杜马
The pride of Philadelphia the Italian Stallion
首屈一指的世界重量级拳王
and the reigning heavyweight champion of the world…
洛奇巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa!
听听观众的欢呼
Listen to this crowd.
这位是裁判马提邓肯
Now to give instructions in the middle of the ring…
这位是裁判马提邓肯
the referee, Marty Denkins.
克劳伯 洛奇 你们知道规则的 我要一场干净的比赛
Clubber, Rocky, you know the rules. I want a good, clean fight.
我要你们照我的命令后退并分开
When I tell you to break, I want you to step back at my command and break.
回到角落去 等听到铃♥声♥再出来比赛
Now go back to the corner and come out fighting at the bell.
死人
Dead meat.
这不会是一场狡诈的比赛
This is not gonna be a fight of finesse.
这两位真的是拳击好手
These are two guys that really throw punches.
-比赛结束时一定相当精彩 -卫冕者害怕了
– This could end with one punch. -Chump’s scared.
打垮他
Yeah. Hang him up.
你看到他的眼神了吗?
See the look in his eyes?
我不是教练 但出去把他杀了吧 洛奇 杀了他
Rocky, I’m no trainer. Just go out and kill the guy. Kill him, Rock.
他害怕了
He’s scared.
我是新拳王 告诉你们 我是今天的新拳王
I’m the new champion, I tell ya. I’m the new champ as of today!
在多采多姿生涯中
The Italian Stallion, a rugged champion in the final
最后一场比赛的粗犷拳王
fight of his colorful career tonight.
吉米伦敦说的没错 他看起来很棒
Jimmy Lennon was correct. He looks like well, just great.
开始了 天啊 卫冕者跳跃着出场了
Here we go. Oh, boy! The champion came out swinging!
巴尔博亚有个令人意想不到的开始
Balboa’s off to an incredible start.
他看来决心要除掉那位挑战者了
He looks determined to destroy the bigger challenger.
快进去 把他逼回去
Get in there! Move him back!
防守
Defense!
巴尔博亚又开始了 两人你来我往
Now it’s Balboa! They’re goin’at each other!
你逮住他了 洛奇 你逮住他了
You got him! You got him, Rock!
速度快点
Double up! Double up!
来吧
Come on!
来吧
Come on!
挑战者用尽一切力量攻击卫冕者
The challenger is hitting him with everything he’s got.
巴尔博亚 来吧 你让我等急了
Come on, Balboa! You made me wait!
巴尔博亚 来吧
Come on, Balboa!
克劳伯走开了 试着想回到他的角落去
He hobbles away to his corner.
保利 抓住他
Grab him, Paulie.
-米克在哪里? -他没事
-Where’s Mick? Where’s Mick? -He’s okay.
我现在需要他 我需要他
I need him here. I need him.
他没什么了不起 我告诉你们他没什么了不起
He ain’t nothin’! I told you he ain’t nothin’!
-他太强了 -洛奇 别这么说
-He’s too strong. -Don’t talk like that. Come on.
-把他撕成粉碎 -我会打败他的
-Tear him up! -I’m gonna smoke him.
我没有办法甩开他 我没有办法甩开他
I can’t keep him off. I can’t keep him off.
他是我的了 我会逮住他的
He’s mine! He’s mine! I’m gonna get him!
保利 我要输了 米克在哪里?
I’m losin’ it, Paulie. Where’s Mick?
-血压多少? -200/50
-What do you got there? -200 over 50.
好 开始心肺复苏术
All right, let’s start CPR.
-洛奇 你办得到的 -我会试试看
-Come on. You can do it. -I’ll try.
第二回合 洛奇显然是步履蹒跚
Round two. Rocky appears to be staggering.
对 我会逮住他的
I’ll get him.
克劳伯正由角落出来
Coming out of the corner, here comes Clubber!
我会做给你看
I’m gonna show you!
来吧 巴尔博亚 打我
Come on, Balboa! Hit me!
打我吧
Give it to me!
看看你能不能打过来 打过来吧
Let’s see what you can do!
在内圈移♥动♥
Move on the inside!
卫冕者相当的无助 天啊 他的拳威力真大
The champion is helpless. What a beating he’s taking!
-这不是真的 左拳 -别直接面对他
-Unreal! A left to the -Don’t stand toe-to-toe with him!
巴尔博亚 来吧
Come on, Balboa
-爬起来 -无赖 爬起来
-Get up. -Get up, Italian!
-无赖 爬起来 -五、六
-Come on! Get up! -Five. Six.
七、八
Seven. Eight.
九、十
Nine. Ten.
你输了
You’re out!
真不可思议
Unbelievable! Incredible! What an upset.
角落里的巴尔博亚倒在地上
Balboa in the corner out on his feet.
我们有结果了
We have the time.
以击倒而获胜的
The winner by knockout
新任世界重量级拳王
new heavyweight champion of the world
克劳伯廉
Clubber Lang!
对 我说过我会做到的
I told you I’d do it!
对 我是新任的世界冠军
Yeah! I’m the new champ of the world!
来吧 离开这里
Go on! Get outta here now!
-洛奇 怎么回事? -米克怎么了?
-What happened? -I’m all right. How’s Mick?
-他不肯去医院 -什么
-He wouldn’t go to the hospital. -What?
这很重要 我们必须马上把他送去医院
Time is important. We must get him to the hospital immediately.

Okay.
米克?
Mick?
-干嘛? -米克
-What? -Mick
干嘛?
Wha…What?
结束了吗?
Is it over?
对 结束了
Yeah, it’s all over.
听着 怎么回事?
Hey, what happened?
他击倒我了
It was a knockout.
-哪一回合? -第二回合
-What round? -Second round.
对 我就知道 很好
That’ll do it. That’s good.
我们做到了 不是吗?
We did it, huh?
我们做到了
We did it. We did it.
-你不必再担心了 -对 很好
-You don’t have to worry anymore. -Yeah, okay.
米克 一切都会没事的
Everything’s going to be okay.
-知道吗? -我知道我们做到了
-You know? -We did it.
你必须到医院去 你已不像以前那么年轻了
We gotta get you to a hospital. Get how you used to be again.
你知道
You know,
我们把每件事都做对了
we did everything right.
不 听着 我们没把每件事都做对
No. No, listen to me. I did everything right.
听着 我们还有更多事要做
We ain’t done everything right. We got more to do.
米克 不管你要做什么 我们一起做 好吗?
Whatever you want to do, we’ll do it. Okay?
孩子 我爱你
I love you, kid. I love you.
你的本能
Your instinct
米克?
Mick?
米克?
Mick?
米克
Mick?
不要 上帝
It isn’t…Jesus Christ!
别离开 求求你
Don’t go away. Please don’t.
我们还有更多事要做
We got things we didn’t do.
我们还有更多事要做 我们要
We got more to do. We got…
我的天啊
My God
天啊
Jesus
仪式结束了
This concludes our service.
纪念敬爱的米克高密尔 1905年4月7日-1981年8月15日
米克 伟大的拳击
那不是正确的方法
That’s not the way to do it.
谁?
Who’s that?
你为何不直接打击他? 直接靠近他
You should hit it straight. Step into it.
阿波罗?
Apollo?
没错 我在你家等了一小时
Right. I waited at your house for about an hour.
你太太说你可能在这里
Your wife said you might be here.
你来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
来办正事
Business.
如果报社知道我们这样谈话 他们会以为我们疯了
If the papers knew we were talking like this, they’d think we was crazy.
你为何这样?
Why you?
因为我是最好的 而你需要人来教你一些不同的
‘Cause I’m the best, and you need somebody to teach you different.
为什么?
Why?
我不认为没有我的话 你能挽回颓势
To be honest, I don’t think you can pull it off without me, Rock.
你还是没回答我 阿波罗
You still didn’t give me the answer. Apollo
真正的原因是什么?
What’s the real reason?
听着 现在很宁静不是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!