Listen. It’s quiet, isn’t it?
当你退休 一切都太宁静了
When you retire it’s too quiet.
总之我们都太年轻了 不能退休
We’re too young to retire anyway.
此外 用正确的方法
Besides, with the right touch…
我可以把这件事 推进有史以来最伟大境界
I could promote this thing into the gate of all time.
比我们想像的还大
It’d be bigger than ours.
天知道 我不介意名利双收
Heaven knows, I don’t mind being involved with large numbers.
对吧?
Right?
我再也不要了 我
I don’t need this no more. I…
我再也不要了
I don’t want this no more.
听着 兄弟
Look, man.
当你打败我时 我伤心的要命
When you beat me, I hurt all over.
我不想知道任何人的事 甚至是我孩子的事
I didn’t want to know from nobody, not even my kids.
每个拳击手都知道失败很伤人
Every fighter knows that hurt.
我们试着要和受伤的内心共存 所以现在别退缩
We get sick inside trying to live with it. Don’t back off now.
为了自己 你得把它做对 否则你会遗憾的
Make it right for yourself or you’ll be sorry you didn’t.
我们都曾有过世上最伟大的头衔 宝贝
We held the greatest title in the whole world, babe.
你输了那场比赛 只为了错误的原因
You lost that fight for all the wrong reasons.
你失去了你的优势
You lost your edge.
好 我知道你的经纪人死了
All right, I know your manager dying.
使你内心一团糟
had you all messed up inside.
但事实是你没有战意
But the truth is, you didn’t look hungry.
当我们比赛时
When we fought
你有老虎般的眼神 那就是优势
you had that eye of the tiger, man the edge.
你得把它找回来 把它找回来的方法就是从头开始
Now you gotta get it back and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning.
你知道我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
也许我们可以一起把它赢回来
Maybe we could win it back together.
老虎般的眼神 男人
Eye of the tiger, man.
你为什么要来呢?
Why’d you have to come here?
我有计划 卷土重来 男人
I have the plan. Get back, man.
你使我好奇了
You got me curious.
洛奇 你也使我好奇了
You got me curious, Rock.
克劳伯 你接受跟巴尔博亚的重赛吗?
Clubber, do you accept the challenge for a rematch with Balboa?
我拒绝挑战 因为巴尔博亚根本不是个挑战
I reject the challenge, because Balboa is no challenge.
但我很乐意再多揍他一些
But I’ll be more than happy to beat up on him some more.
我总是说他什么也不是
I always said he was nothin’.
我等不及要看那蠢蛋失败了
I can’t wait to see him fall.
你认为 他被阿波罗训练的事如何?
What do you think of him being trained by Apollo Creed?
阿波罗是谁?
Apollo who?
是那个老傻子阿波罗奎迪吗?
You talkin’about that old fool Apollo Creed?
-过气的人教另一个过气的人 -对 继续说吧 老兄
-One has-been teaching another. -Just keep talking, pal.
我见到他时会让他闭嘴
When I see him, I’m gonna close it.
好 比赛何时举♥行♥?
All right. When will the match take place?
越快越好 我是世界冠军
The sooner the better. I’m the champion of the world.
这是无庸置疑的 我不能被打败 也不会被打败
Ain’t nothin’can be done about that. I can’t be beat and I won’t be beat.
这次我要练得更认真
This time I’m gonna train even harder.
我不会很快击倒他 我要折磨他
There won’t be no quick knockdowns. I’m gonna torture him.
我要好好地虐待他
I’m gonna crucify him real bad.
这是硬汉说的硬话
Hard words from a hard man.
巴尔博亚想在三十四岁 东山再起的胜算是很渺茫的
The odds against Balboa making a comeback at 34 are very long indeed.
他做的到吗? 大部分专家都怀疑
Can he do it? Most experts doubt it.
巴尔博亚曾是很好的冠军 但他的时代已过去了
Balboa was a fine champion, but his time has passed.
我祝他好运
I wish him luck.
洛奇 别听他的
Don’t listen to it, Rocky.
不 听他的 洛奇
No, do listen to it, Rock.
比赛结束后 许多民众将欠你一个郑重的道歉
When this is over, a lot of folks are gonna owe you an engraved apology.
而你也将欠我一个大人情
And you’re gonna owe me a big favor.
什么人情?
What favor?
等比赛结束后吧
When it’s over.
洛奇 来吧 我们快来不及去机场了
Rocko, come on. We’re gonna be late at the airport.
-我们走吧 -你想我们忘了带什么吗?
-Let’s go. -Have you forgot anything?
-我想我们都带了 -也许再带一件毛衣
-I think we have it all. -Maybe another sweater.
不 加州可没那么冷
Nah, California’s not that cold.
好极了 上车吧
It’s great. It’s scorching.
听着 我要你乖乖的 好吗?
Listen, I want you to be a good boy, okay?
-好的 -别让任何人头痛
-Okay. -And don’t give anybody a hard time.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
-下飞机后我们会打电♥话♥回来 -对 我们会的
-We’ll call when we land. -Yeah, we’ll call.
你会听话吗? 好了
You’ll be a good boy? All right.
我会带东西回来的
I’ll bring you back something.
我们在洛杉矶要做什么?
What the hell are we doin’ here in L.A.?
-老兄 这是我开始的地方 -那么
-This is where I started. -So?
也是他开始的地方
So this is where he’s startin’.
这个地方让人厌恶 我们为何不留在你那儿?
This place is disgusting. Why don’t we stay at your place?
你错过重点了
I think you’re missing the point.
我们先登记再到体育馆去
Let’s check in and get over to the gym.
我认为我们不需要这地方
Rock, in my opinion, we don’t need this place.
这里不符合你的标准
This is below you and the sister’s standard.
我们得试试看 来吧
We gotta give it a try. Come on.
我连把枪都没有
I don’t even have a gun.
有趣是有趣 我喜欢这类东西 但我不喜欢这个
Now, fun is fun. I like those kinds of things. But this I don’t like.
你看这地方 老鼠甚至都不想待在这里
Look at this place. Rats even have more pride than to be caught dead here.
我是说 你看那些垃圾 我不喜欢
I mean, look at the dump. I just don’t like it.
-为艾莉的健康着想吧 -保利 我很好
-Think of Adrian’s health. -I’m fine, Paulie.
是巴尔博亚 他来这干嘛?
It’s Balboa, what’s he doing here?
这是我发迹的地方
This is where I started.
那是你的问题 我们在他们打死我们之前离开吧
That’s your problem. Let’s leave before they leave us for dead.
你看到他们的眼神了吗?
You see that look in their eyes?
当我们比赛时 我练得很辛苦 但我眼中没有那种眼神
When we fought I trained hard, but I didn’t have that look in my eyes.
你有 所以你赢了
You had it, and you won.
你得把那种眼神找回来
You gotta get that look back.
兄弟 老虎般的眼神
Eye of the tiger, man. Come on.
来 我们走吧
Let’s go.
你看这地方 一点水准也没有
Look at this place. No class in here.
-他一直都这么令人愉快吗? -我可没累着你
-Is he always so cheerful? -I don’t sweat you.
别心理不平衡了
Don’t get mentally irregular.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It’s a free country.
别不平衡了
Just don’t get irregular.
我不需要什么哲学课程
I don’t need no philosophy lesson here.
我花了六年时间才了解他
It just takes about six years to get to know him.
我可没六年的时间
I ain’t got six years!
保利 别这样 放轻松
Come on, Paulie. Just relax.
我们做正事呢
We’re on business.
冠军
Hey, champ!
杜克 我的兄弟
Hey, my man!
什么都准备好了
Everything’s set up and ready to go, baby.
我知道你认识他的
I know you know who this man is.
和你一起工作会很愉快的 而非对立
It’s gonna be good working with you. Certainly had enough of working against you.
-你觉得如何? -很好
-How do you feel? -Pretty good, thanks.
我们一直活得很现代 但训练要用旧方法
We’ve been living modern, but now we’re gonna train old.
我要和这些人谈谈
I’m going over here and talk to some of the guys.
冠军回来了
The champ is home!
我们得离开了 我的名声可是很好的
We’ve gotta leave. I’ve got a reputation.
什么意思 名声?
What do you mean, reputation?
你听到了 我不喜欢他们
You heard. I don’t like these people.
你不喜欢他们?
You don’t like them?
好吧 也许他们也不喜欢你
Well, maybe they don’t like you either.
我对他们做什么了?
What did I do to them?
他们叫我重拳王
And they call me punchy.
杜马 来这里见见一些人
Stallion, come on over here and meet some of the fellas.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
各位 你们好吗?
How you doin’, guys?
就是这样 快 用脚尖跳
That’s it. Come on. On the toes,
用脚尖跳
on the toes.
快点 洛奇
Come on, Rocky.
他的动作不怎么优雅
He ain’t too graceful.
所以我们才要来
That’s why we’re here.
浪费时间 他的脚很重的
You’re wasting time. He’s got heavy feet.
用脚跳吧 洛奇 来吧 放松些
Get on the balls of your feet. Come on. Relax.
把脚离开水泥地
Get those feet out of the concrete.
那得花些时间 但那会成功的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!