随时奉陪
Anytime.
他疯了 别听他胡说
The guy’s crazy. Don’t listen to him.
那个小人不来找我 那我就说出事实吧
The little man don’t wanna come to me. I’ll come to you and tell the truth.
我是第一流的 一流的
I am ranked number one. One!
那表示我是最优秀的
That means I’m the best.
这无赖却挑软柿子吃 跟其他的无赖比赛
But this bum is takin’ the easy matches, fightin’ other bums.
我告诉你和在场的所有人
I’m telling you and everybody here…
我将不收分文 不计时间地点地跟他比
I’ll fight him anywhere, anytime, for nothin’.
但你们不会看到这场比赛的 因为他要退休了
But you people ain’t never gonna see that happen because he’s gonna retire.
他不会和真的男人打的
You see, he don’t fight no real man.
-他参加设计过的比赛 -什么?
-He fight them setups. -What?
你是这个运动中的耻辱
You’re a disgrace to this sport!
闭嘴 老头 你不知道我经历过什么
Shut up, old man! You and that chump don’t know where I had to come from.
巴尔博亚 你的家庭很美满 不是吗
Balboa, your family doin’ real nice, ain’t it?
你称自己是个斗士? 证明吧
You call yourself a fighter. Prove it now.
给我同等的机会
Give me the same chance.
你躲我的方式真是个耻辱
The way you been duckin’ this is a disgrace.
如果他不是懦夫 为何不和我打呢?
If he ain’t no coward, why don’t he fight me then?
-我听不下去了 -我不管你是第几流的
-I can’t listen to any more of this. -I don’t care what you’re ranked.
你不会有比赛的 我是说真的
You don’t get no shot, and I mean that!
很高兴你们都看到这一切了
I’m glad you’re seein’ this.
我想和他打
I wanna fight this guy.
好 你去和他打
Well, you’ve got him.
但我不会陪你的
But you fight him without me.
-什么? -事情结束了
-What are you sayin’? -It’s finished.
对 我不做了 我不要再看到这一切了
Yes, I’m finished. I don’t want no more of this.
我不要再看到这一切了 懂吗? 不要了
I don’t want no more of it. You understand? None of it!
-全都结束了 -用我比赛的记录评价我
-It’s all over with! -Judge me by my fightin’ record.
女人 那个女人 听我说
Hey, woman. Hey, woman. Listen here.
既然你的丈夫没勇气 也许你想看看真正的男人
Since your man ain’t got no heart, maybe you’d like to see a real man.
我敢说你每晚都睡不着 梦想能有个真正的男人
I bet you stay up late every night dreamin’ you had a real man, don’t you?
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
今晚你到我公♥寓♥来 我给你看看真正的男人
Bring yourself over to my apartment tonight, and I’ll show you a real man.
你想比 那就比吧
You want it, you got it!
随时奉陪
Anytime!
洛奇 不要
Rocky, don’t. Come on.
洛奇 拜托 让我们谈谈
Rocky, please, let’s go talk.
洛奇
Rocky
让我们谈谈
Rocky. Let’s talk.
你为何离开?
Why’d you leave?
为何走得那么急?
Why’d you walk away like that?
生命太短暂了 孩子
Life’s too short, kid.
你要去哪?
Where are you goin’?
我要去度个永远的假
I’m goin’ on a permanent vacation.
你在说什么? 我们还有一场比赛
What are you talkin’ about? We got one more fight.
不 不是我们 是你
No, not we. You.
你为何要这么做?
Why are you doin’ this?
我说你为何要这么做?
I said, why are you doin’ this?
因为你赢不了的 洛奇!
Because you can’t win, Rock!
这家伙可以在三回合内把你打死
This guy’ll kill you to death inside of three rounds!
你疯了
You’re crazy.
讲点新鲜的吧
What else is new?
他只是另一个拳击手
He’s just another fighter.
不 他不是另一个拳击手
No, he ain’t just another fighter.
这家伙是个毁灭机器 而且他很有战意
This guy is a wreckin’ machine, and he’s hungry.
你从赢得冠军之后 就再没有战意了
Hell, you ain’t been hungry since you won that belt.
你在说什么? 我已经卫冕十次了
What are you talkin’ about? I’ve had ten title defenses.
那是容易的
That was easy.
什么意思?
What do you mean, easy?
那些都是筛选过的
They was handpicked!
-设计过的吗? -不 不是设计过的
-Setups? -No, they weren’t setups.
他们是很好的拳击手 但他们不像这家伙是个杀手
They was good fighters, but they wasn’t killers like this guy.
洛奇 他可以把你轰到未来
He’ll knock you into tomorrow, Rock.
天啊 米克
Geez, Mick.
你为何要这么做?
Why’d you do it?
因为阿波罗对你的攻击 原本会杀了你的
Because the beating that you got from Apollo should’ve killed you, kid.
但却没有 我的工作是让你一直赢
It didn’t. It was my job to keep you winnin’
并让你保持健康
and to keep you healthy.
你真的没有认为 我什么都不剩了 对吧?
You really don’t think I got nothin’ left, do you?
洛奇
Well, Rock,
让我们这么说吧
Well, let’s put it this way.
三年前你是能人所不能
Now, three years ago, you was supernatural.
是坚毅而狂暴的
You was hard and you was nasty…
而且你有铸铁般的下颚
and you had this cast-iron jaw.
但最可怕的事发生在你身上了
But then the worst thing happened to you…
也可能发生在别人身上
that could happen to any fighter.
-你变得文明了 -对
-You got civilized. -Yeah
别担心 孩子
Oh, don’t worry, kid.
你知道的 总统会退休 将军也会退休 马匹
You know, presidents retire, generals retire, horses retire,
和战场上的人都会退休
Man O’War retired.
他们把它用来配种
They put him out to stud.
那才是你原本该做的 退休
That’s what you should’ve done, retire.
米克 知道这些后我不能退休了
I can’t retire knowin’ all this, Mick.
-别逼自己 -你一直照顾着我
-Oh, don’t push it. -Well, you been carryin’ me.
我们不需要打的
We don’t need it.
你一直在照顾我
You’ve been carryin’ me though.
我没有照顾你 我是在保护你
I haven’t been carryin’ ya. I been protectin’ ya.
不 听着 我要打这一场 再一场就好了
No, it’s not the way, I want this fight, just one more.
-我们不需要打的 -我会住到健身房♥去
-But we don’t need it. -I’ll live in the gym.
-我们不需要打的 -米克 我要
-We don’t need it. -Mick, I do.
我求你再训练我最后一次
And I’m askin’ you to train me one last time.
不 我不能
Oh, no, I can’t.
如果你不能
If you don’t…
我就告诉大家 你十年没买♥♥过一件新内衣
I’ll tell everybody you ain’t bought a new pair of underwear in ten years.
你会这么做的 对吧?
You would, wouldn’t you?
对 没错
Yeah, absolutely.

No, no.
别这样
Come on.
再一次 然后就结束
One more time, then it’s over.
成交了吗? 来吧
It’s a deal? Come on.
孩子 这可是你的生命
It’s your head, kid. It’s your head.
对 没错
Yeah, it is.
谢了 米克
Thanks, Mick.
(重量级冠军每天在这里训练)
(世界重量级冠军)
洛奇穿的袍子 刚刚送来的 快来买♥♥吧
Hot off the truck. Clean stuff. Get your robes.
(洛奇)
一生只有一次
Collectors’ item! Once in a lifetime!
快来买♥♥装饰钮扣吧
Get your buttons here!
你不可以直接面对那家伙
You can’t stand toe-to-toe with this guy.
否则他会把你丢到火星上
or he’ll deposit you up there on Mars someplace.
他太厉害 太强了
He’s too tough. He’s too strong.
听着 我们怎能在这肉麻下流的地方训练呢?
Listen. Now how the hell can we train in this creep joint here?
我的意思是 这是一栋有坏名声的房♥子 不对吗?
I mean, this is kind of a house of ill repute or somethin’, isn’t it?
你为什么租这里呢?
Why did you rent this joint?
别这样 米克 让我们够派头点
Oh, come on, Mickey. Let’s go out in style, okay?
要像样地出去 就得全身而退
You wanna go out in style, go out in one piece!
我们离开这里
Now let’s get outta here.
回到旧健身房♥去吧
Let’s get back to the old gym, will ya?
让我们流些血汗和泪吧
Let’s get some blood and sweat and tears around here.
-能做到吗? -请你放松并享受它 好吗?
-Can we do that? -Just relax and enjoy it.
米克 他们很喜欢的
They love it, Mick.
来 加油 继续
Go fight! Fight now. Go ahead.
加油 强悍点
Fight it, fight it. Get rough, get tough.
狠一点 就是这样
Get brutal. That’s it.
抱歉 我能亲你一下吗?
Excuse me. Could I get a kiss?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
滚开好吗?
Get outta here, will ya?
这就像在动物园里打架一样 这是个动物园 你知道吗?
It’s like fightin’ in a zoo. It’s a zoo, you know?
你是这样准备比赛的吗?
Is that the way you train for Clubber?
他不会亲你的 他会杀了你 你知道吗?
He ain’t gonna kiss ya. He’s gonna kill ya. You know that?
继续 快滚开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!