– I mean the matter that your read, my lord. – Statement.
诽谤 先生 有个无赖讽刺说 老年人长着灰胡子
But the satirical role it says here that old man have grey beards…
那是谁? 你不认识他?
– Who was that? – Didn’t you know him?
他不认识我 他没瞧见你
– He didn’t know me. – He didn’t see you.
我没瞧见他 我们走着瞧
– I didn’t see him. – We shall see.
我都认不出了 他是不对劲
I hardly knew him, he’s changed.
你能看出? 确实有变
– You could see that? – Transformed.
你怎么知道? 从身到心
– How do you know? – Inside and out.
对哦 判若两人
– I see. – He’s not himself.
是变了 我能看出
– He’s changed. – I could see that.
“察明他的心病”
Glean what afflicts him!
我? 他的
– Me? – Him.
怎么查? 一问一答
– How? – Question and answer.
他有心病 你问 我答
– He’s afflicted. – You question, I answer.
他不像他自己啊 我当他 明白吧
– He’s not himself, you know. – I’m him, you see.
我当谁? 你自己
– Who am I? – You’re yourself.
他当你? 没那事
– And he’s you? – Not a bit of it.
你有心病? 这就对了 好了吗?
– Are you afflicted? – That’s the idea. Are you ready?
从头来过
Let’s go back a bit.
我有心病 明白
– I’m afflicted. – I see.
查明我的心病 好
– Glean what afflicts me. – Right.
一问一答 怎么起头?
– Question and answer. – How should I begin?
招呼我
Address me.
亲爱的吉尔登斯吞
My dear Guildenstern!
你全忘了是吧? 亲爱的罗森格兰兹
– You’ve forgotten, haven’t you? – My dear Rosencrantz!
你还不明白 我们现在是模拟
I don’t think you quite understand. What we are attempting is a hypothesis…
我替他答 你问我问题
in which I answer for him while you ask me question.
好了吗?
Ready?
会问吧? 什么?
– You know what to do? – What?
你傻啊? 怎么?
– Are you stupid? – Pardon?
你聋啦? 你说话啦?
– Are you deaf? – Did you speak?
现在别闹 陈述句
– Not now… – Statement!
现在别闹
Not now!
什么兆头?
What sign?
奇怪 什么?
– What? – Well… uh, uh…
尝尝吗? 不
– Would you like a bite? – No.
谢了
Thank you.
哦 是你假装成他 我问你问题
Oh, you mean you pretend to be him. And I ask you questions!
非常好
Very good.
你把我搞糊涂了 看出来了
– You had me confused. – I could see I had.
怎么起头? 招呼我
– How should I begin? – Address me.
尊敬的陛下 亲爱的罗森格兰兹
– My honoured lord! – My dear Rosencrantz!
我装成你? 当然不是
– Am I pretending to be you, then? – Certainly not.
随你便 接着来
Well if you like. Shall we continue.
尊敬的陛下 亲爱的朋友
– My honoured lord! – My dear fellow!
你好吗? 有心病
– How are you? – Afflicted!
此话怎讲? 我变了
– Really? In what way? – Transformed.
身还是心? 都有
– Inside or out? – Both.
懂了 没问出啥嘛
I see. Not much new there.
给我往细了问 挖掘
Look go into details… Delve.
窥探背景 建立情境
Probe the background… establish the situation.
你叔叔是丹麦国王?
So your uncle’s the king of Denmark?
对 前任是我父亲
That’s right. And my father before him.
他前任是他父亲 不 他前任是我父亲
– His father before him. – No, my father before him.
不过… 接着问吧
– But surely… – You may well ask.
我来整理一下
Let me get it straight.
你父亲是王 就你一个儿子 他死了
Your father was king. You were his only son. Your father dies.
你成年了 你叔叔继位
You are of age. Your uncle becomes king.
对 蹊跷
– Yes. – Unusual.
我不懂 无能为力
– Undid me. – Undeniable.
他篡位 我警觉了
– He slipped in. – Which reminds me.
那当然
Well, it would.
别太私人 天下皆知了
– I don’t want to be personal. – lt’s common knowledge.
你母亲改嫁 他又篡一次
– Your mother’s marriage. – He slipped in.
他尸骨未寒 她也未寒
– His body was still warm. – So was hers.
真神奇 真下流
– Extraordinary. – Indecent.
招人琢磨 我正琢磨
– It makes you think. – Don’t think I haven’t.
改嫁小叔子 够亲近的
– And with her husband’s brother. – They were close.
她找他 太亲近
– She went to him. – Too close.
找安慰 看不过去
– For comfort. – lt looks bad.
乱♥伦♥通奸 罪加一等
– It adds up. – Incest to adultery.
你愿意吗? 休想
– Would you go so far. – Never!
小结
To sum up!
你亲爱的父亲死了 你是继承人 你回到家
Your father, whom you love, dies, you are his heir, you come back…
发现他尸骨未寒 他弟弟就继了他的位
to find that hardly was the corpse cold before his young brother… poped onto his throne
还上了他的床 既犯国法 又悖人情
and into his sheets, thereby offending both legal and natural practice.
那么…你为什么这么不对劲呢?
Now… why exactly are you behaving in this extraordinary manner?
我还真不明白
I can’t imagine!
可他们传我们来
And yet we were sent for.
我们也来了
And we did come.
罗森格兰兹
Rosencrantz…
什么? 吉尔登斯吞
– What? – Guildenstern.
什么? 哪个名字你都无所谓吗?
– What? – Don’t you discriminate at all?
什么? 算了
– What? – Nothing!
来看这个
Look at this!
瞧好了
Watch closely!
有意思
Interesting.
您要进里面去吗 殿下?
Will you walk out of the air, my lord?
进我的坟墓?
Into my grave?
真的 那也算”进去了”
Indeed that is out of the air.
尊敬的殿下
My honourable lord.
恕我失陪了
I would, most humbly, take my leave of you.
先生 没有别的东西我更乐意失去
You cannot, sir, take from me anything that I will more willingly part with all.
除了我的性命
Except my life.
除了我的性命
Except my life.
除了我的性命
Except my life.
再会 殿下
Fare you well, my lord.
这些无聊的老傻瓜
There tedious old fools.
你们找哈姆雷特殿下?
You go to seek the lord Hamlet?
他就在此
There he is.
他在干吗?
What’s he doing?
说话 自言自语
Talking… to himself.
尊敬的殿下
My honoured lord!
亲爱的殿下
My most dear lord!
我的好朋友们 你好吗 吉尔登斯吞?
My excellent good friends! How dost thou, Guildenstern?
啊 罗森格兰兹
Ah, Rosencrantz!
好伙计们 你们可好?
Oh, good lads, how do you both?
在世上虚度时光而已
As the indifferent children of the earth.
无荣无辱便是我们的幸福 没被命运女神顶在头上
Happy in that we are not overhappy. On Fortune’s cap we are not the very button.
也没踩在脚下?
Nor the soles of her shoes?
没有 殿下
Neither, my lord.
那你们是在她腰间 或她怀抱之中吗?
Then you live about her waist, or in the middle of her favours?
相信她与我有私
Faith, her privates we.
在命运女神的私处?
In the secret parts of fortune?
那就对啦 她是个娼妓
O, most true! She is a strumpet.
还有什么消息?
Well what news?
没有 殿下 除了世界越来越善良了
None, my lord, but that the world’s grown honest.
那么世界末日近了 可你们消息并不灵通
Then is doomsday near. But your news is not true.
让我细细问来
Let me question more in particular.
朋友们 你们如何招惹了命运 使她押你们来这间牢狱?
What have you, my good friends deserved at the hands of fortune that she spends you to prison hither?
牢狱 殿下?
Prison, my lord?
丹麦是座大牢
Denmark’s a prison.
那整个世界也是
Then is the world one.
确实很大
A goodly one,
有很多囚室 监房♥ 地牢 丹麦是最坏的部份
in which there are many confines, wards and dungeons, Denmark begin one of the worst.
我们倒不这样想 殿下
We think not so, my lord.
那它对你们不是 其实世事
Why, then ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either
本没有善恶 全看怎样去想
good or bad but thinking makes it so.
对我它是个牢狱
To me it is a prison.
那是您雄心过大 显得丹麦太狭小了
Why then your ambition makes it one. ‘Tis too narrow for your mind.
老天 我可闭于果壳内 而仍自认为无限之君主

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!